• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Producers - Late Payment?

Lately we just cant win. When it was wire, they charged us $20 to transfer and the bank charged us another $15 incoming transfer fee. Now its ACH with no charge and it doesnt come on the day that C4S says when they are sending out payments :(

ACH Payment

Has anybody recieved their ACH payments of January?

I haven't and is Monday 11th. I want to know if is just me or if is more than just me.

If your having problems email Gia, with the details she is very helpful. Though be aware if you are running multipul stores all the details must be correct in BOTH! admin systems. This is what has caught myself and other people out in the past, as some of the fields that require to be filled in order for payment to work, are not on the old system.

regards

Andy

On time

For what it's worth, mine was right on time. Only one store, and no changed information, but the problem you're having is not systemic, apparently.

It was a system error

For what it's worth, mine was right on time. Only one store, and no changed information, but the problem you're having is not systemic, apparently.

Actually Gia said that it was a system error that skipped a batch of payments. I got my money the day after. What really sucks is that after waiting 4 days to be paid they don't have the decency of emailing me to let me know that my payment will be one day late. They said ACH would only take 2 days after the 7th so I should have my money by the 9th.

This ACH thing is becoming a pain in my neck. There is something and I can't predict when I will have my money and when I will be able to pay my bills.

Anyway, water under the bridge now.

My payment hasn't arrived for last month.. anybody else?

Probably they are gonna hide behind the fact that they had closed after Thursday to start the weekend early cause of the 4th or Monday was a "holiday" which in turn pushes everything back. But still they had all day Tuesday to get things in order so that on Wednesday ppl could get paid. We just have no control. But I bet if we owed them, they would have sucked us dry on last business day Thursday and screwed us for the Holiday weekend, lol.

What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back