• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Producers, Preview Question

The only producer I remember complaining was the dude from Tickle Central, and it was the main reason he stopped participating here. I never did understand his gripe though, the clips are a form of advertising, you would think every producer would want them distributed as much as possible.

No, but there are plenty of preview clips on both youtube & dailymotion already. I don't think you'll have any problem as long as you don't post full length clips.

Okay. The main thing here is that producers take a lot of time to make their work. Nothing should be done against their judgement. That's why making sure is the best thing to do.

I wouldn't worry about it. Why are you worried? It is most definitely a form of advertising and one that should be taken advantage of.

This might sound odd, but personally I don't want my previews to be posted anywhere. I have them on my website and upload them to the TMF (occasionally on the TickleTheater or some other relevant fetish site), but that's it.

At first glance, people posting them in other places seems harmless enough, and I do understand the advertising potential. But I disallow it out of respect for the models' privacy. After all, most of them aren't professional fetish models, and I can imagine that some would be rather upset to find their footage on mainstream video sites like YouTube and the like.

Besides, if I wanted my previews to appear on such sites I would take care of it myself. To tell the truth I don't much like the idea of random people posting my stuff without my permission. Sorry if this sounds selfish and/or overly protective of my own work, especially since we're talking about free previews here, but I feel my reasons are valid.

Last edited:
Okay. The main thing here is that producers take a lot of time to make their work. Nothing should be done against their judgement. That's why making sure is the best thing to do.

I think it's good that you thought to ask the question as I think it wouldn't occur to most people to check. On the whole, I appreciate people sharing my previews as it is a form of advertising and at least a good alternative to those who post the full clips. I gave up posting on YT myself as they are so aggressive about deleting tickling stuff.

I do agree with TheLastLaugh however, in that it can be a problem sometimes. I tend to work glamour/fashion/nude models rather than fetish/adult models, and many of them don't want to see their clips turning up on mainstream sites. Unfortunately, some of my best models have had to stop shooting with me after seeing their clips plastered all over Youtube and Facebook. People often people mean well but they sometimes forget that models have other areas of work and don't want to be reminded of the fetish stuff all the time.

Sounds like a lot of "cake & eat it too" IMHO. Once you guys post to a public site, the material is in the public domain; the general "theme" of the site is immaterial.

If the girls are ashamed of their fetish work, then they shouldn't engage in it to begin with, as long as you're up front with them on how it's being marketed.

Sure, they want the money ... and exposure control as well? Sorry, can't have it both ways.

Sounds like a lot of "cake & eat it too" IMHO. Once you guys post to a public site, the material is in the public domain; the general "theme" of the site is immaterial.

If the girls are ashamed of their fetish work, then they shouldn't engage in it to begin with, as long as you're up front with them on how it's being marketed.

Sure, they want the money ... and exposure control as well? Sorry, can't have it both ways.

I agree to an extent, although in nearly all cases models aren't agreeing to produce content for public sites. They are shooting for private membership sites or clips4sale etc. It's true that you can't stop people posting previews etc on Youtube anymore than you can stop them posting full clips and most models would understand that but it doesn't neccessarily mean it's always an ideal thing to do.

Personally, I expect it to happen and most of the time it's great to see previews posted as it's so hard to post them anywhere without them getting deleted but when you specifically change a model's name for their fetish work, and then someone decides to publicly post the clip under the model's real name it is annoying. It's also unnecessary for people to visit the model's Facebook page and post pics of them on their timeline, interrupt their twitter and FB conversations with other people, to bombard them with off-topic comments about tickling and post pics and links to their clips etc, etc (it all happens!) It just comes down to common sense and basic respect in most cases but it can put professional models off working with producers.

As I said, I think it's good that Tickled Jeans took the time to ask the question as it's something that most people probably wouldn't have thought about!

It depends on the sample, some models dont mind if their videos are on my site and on tickling relevant sites. However, anyone outside of tickling can happen upon a video on youtube and that scares some models. Prya is gone forever from tickling because of youtube and dailymotion. So I would have to say no but would consider it if asked first and if I could review the list of previews to be posted.

It depends on the sample, some models dont mind if their videos are on my site and on tickling relevant sites. However, anyone outside of tickling can happen upon a video on youtube and that scares some models. Prya is gone forever from tickling because of youtube and dailymotion. So I would have to say no but would consider it if asked first and if I could review the list of previews to be posted.
--------------------------------------------------------

thought it sucks that Prya closed the door because of this, I can respect and understand her decision

I'm kinda on the fence on that whole "it's a form of advertising" thing. Before my YouTube channel got yanked, I was up to about 20 thousand views. Stuff was getting favorited, Liked, etc. Didn't result in any increase in sales that I'm aware of.

For example, "April is Ticklish" rocketed up to about 4k views within the first few weeks after it was posted. None of the people who viewed it clicked through to my website. Assuming from the traffic reports that anyone who came to my URL directly got it off of YouTube, that was an extra two hits - I got more from the front page of C4S than that. And of those two or three extra visitors, none would buy.

I think in general that although the occasional person from this community will track down and buy a clip if they see a random preview somewhere, most will just watch it, save it for their spank bank, and then move on.

A minor quibble, though; nothing becomes public domain merely by being uploaded to the Internet. The copyright holder still, well, holds copyright. However, it's pretty much impossible to regulate, so with previews you kinda have to expect them to be ferried around the Intertubes. That's what they're for, really.

I've also had a couple of models rationalize their fetish work as "Well, if it's being sold directly to customers that's one thing, but if it's going to go up on YouTube, then that's another." Unfortunately, not much you can do about it. People have a weird compulsion to share copyrighted content, clips or no.

A model signs a release and her image becomes public domain. While I have never posted a preview anywhere I would do so if I felt like it. Producer and model has no choice but to go along.

Once it's public it's public. Once THEY release it on the net it's fair game to post it anywhere else. Ask a lawyer.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us all!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back