• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Professional Tickling Sessions

Shannon

TMF Regular
Do you want be tickled beyond your wildest dreams? Do you want to live out your deepest tickling fantasies? You've come to the right place...

I am a professional tickle mistress out of central Florida and I want to make your tickling dreams come true! I know just where to go to get the biggest and best reactions hehe You won't be the same after I'm through with you...

I charge a fee of $150 per hour not including travel expenses and for those who know, my fee is far less than other places charge when they don't even like what they're doing half the time. It's just a "job" to them. That is not the case with me. I truly love to tickle and it shows! Ask around!

I've had many sessions and all of my clients have had smiles on their faces when I left. Some of them have actually had to have bed rest after our session!

There is never any sex in any of my sessions, just to make that point clear from the very beginning.

If you're interested in setting up a session please email me direct at the address in my profile or if it's easier, just reply to this thread. Either way I'll be looking forward to tickling...I mean meeting you! hehe

hi there...

Has anyone here on the TMF had any sessions with Ms Shannon? Post a review if you would as she's posted here for a while and I havent read anything about her sessions Much bliged...Oh and I know discretion and all that crap,,,doesnt have to be a blow by blow,,,just a thumbs or down and a word or two would suffice,,,:)

thumbs up for Shannon

Well since you asked......
I have seen Shannon 4 times over the last couple years (when I am in FL).
She is a cutie & sweetie, but also an avid ler who really enjoys it with a good evil streak. I have not had any $$ tickle sessions with anyone else (sessions for no $$ with fun lers are obviously great too - and have met a few people ober the years - anyone interested?), but Shannon is really into and makes it all worth it (vs some mistress who will do whatever and doesnt care).
Review info:
Shannon has her own handcuffs, supplies, etc but I instead choose to bring my own restraints. My favorite scene has been tied/restrained to the four corners of the bed. Shannon really goes after all my most sensitive spots, feet, both arms at once, sides etc. and is great at trying and discovering new spots - and even remembering them after not seeing me for months. she found this little spot on my side / shoulder blade that makes it hard to catch my breath sometimes and she loves to go to town on my feet with her nails (I have baby oil with me and her nails glide back and forth exquisitely).
The last time we got together (just last week), the hotel room had a nice desk & chair so we did a scene with me tied to the chair - feet up on the desk and secured back to the chair. To be frank, I had to help with the rope tying a bit, neither of us are super great with knots. I think we're both more into the tickling than bondage. Being tied just adds to the intensity of the tickling - and our sessions have been pretty intense.

Not sure what else to say - other than I always have a great time with Shannon. Feel free to email me. [email protected]

Picture?

Hey Shannon do you have a picture? Also is your rate negotiable?

Hi Everyone!

I'm very glad you had a good time during our session, Valis hehe
Just wait til we have our next session...I'll bring the old fashioned rope next time lol sometimes knots are easier.

I think I discovered some spots you didn't even know about eh? :)
I love that! I'm so bad and you're so ticklish!

As far as my fee goes, Angelspike the rate isn't negotiable because of the fact that it's already less than what most others charge.
If you'd like to see pictures of me feel free to go to my site and take a look! http://www.ShannonSecret.com (It's a little naughty so be aware lol)

Just to clarify an issue, what I do or don't do regarding my site and what I do as a professinal tickle mistress are two completely seperate things. The site is racy to say the least but that does not mean I sleep with other people during sessions or otherwise. I'm naughty...but nice!

Talk to you soon!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

6/13/2024
The TMF Welcome Forum has a place for you to say hello to us all!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back