• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Properly Tickling My Partners Feet! M/F

tickle2010

TMF Master
Me and my partner have been together nearly a decade and she’s always known I’ve loved her feet, she’s always been very accommodating with them too… however tickling them (I mean tickling them properly) has always been off the menu.

One day a couple of months back, I think she’d just had a pedi, or they were simply looking extra good, I just commented…

“wow, your feet are looking so good today! You get set up an Only Fans with them bad boys!” To which she replied… “yeah right, they aren’t that good are they?”.

I love photography and media so I said let’s have a little joke bet, I’ll take some pictures of your feet and set up an instagram account and I bet it would get 100 followers and some kind comments. A couple of months and 50 or so pictures later the account was up to 4,000+ followers, until Instagram disabled it on Tuesday. (Crazy really, you can be a model and pose half naked and it’s ok, but post some feet pictures and it’s completely wrong…) Anyway, once we’d started to get some followers my partner started to believe perhaps she did have nice feet, so we both said for fun, should we set up an Only Fans… which is exactly what we did.

Slowly followers from Instagram started and join and we had our first request for some customs. The first few involved some oiled up soles and teasing, which of course for me was great fun to film.

Around 10 days ago we had a request for some foot ticking, 2 minutes with fingers and 3 minutes with a hair brush. Now, as I mentioned above my partner was unsure about tickling, I think she didn’t think she’d be able to handle it… obviously I was keen to complete the video, but left it totally up to her with no pressure. (We’re both very much like that and would only ever do things we were comfortable with.) I didn’t think her little feet would be able to handle the brush, and was expecting a no, BUT to my surprise, she said “let’s do it, it’s only five or so minutes, I’m sure I can handle it.”

So on Monday evening we made our first tickling video… I set the camera up, propped her feet on the edge of the sofa and went to town on her little soles. I’m not going to lie, it was a bit of a dream come true (to make my own tickle video) and it was a bit surreal knowing that before I started the tickling I had 6 minutes of pure tickle time, it’s what we were both there to do.

I started off teasing her bare feet out of some little white socks, before tickling her soles with my fingers for the first two minutes. Sliding my fingers between her toes definitely got some goo reactions!

After two minutes I picked up the brush… my heart definitely raced a bit harder knowing I had free rein on her little feet with a brush! Something I’d only ever teased her with for maybe 5 seconds at a time! Where as I knew I had three whole minutes to enjoy scrubbing them and she had to laugh and simply take it, if we wanted to get the clip finished.

The brush worked as good as I thought it would, but I was especially surprised with the reaction under her toes, it was a really great spot and got some excellent reactions!

Once the clip was finished, I edited it up and added it to our OnlyFans page. There’s a link below if you’d like to watch it. Our only fans account is completely free, but some of the content isn’t. This clip is 6.40 and it’s $10. (There is a free preview of 30 seconds on my page too.)

You can watch it all here: https://onlyfans.com/jmf_just_my_feet

I absolutely loved it and my partner didn’t hate it either and would definitely be up for producing some more!

Anyway, sorry for running on and I hope you enjoyed it.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Great story and wonderful photos to go with it! :feets: Thanks for sharing your experience here. :D

That is really true. I never thought about that. How all these girls are posting practically nude photos online in bikinis, skimpy clothing, or nudes where their private parts are covered either by their arms or the environment and that is totally okay. But someone posts a bunch of foot pics and suddenly it's the worst thing ever.

Ahhh thank you! If you have seen the full clip, I hope you enjoyed it. :)

Well last Tuesday it happend again… I tickled my partners feet for our Only Fans account and she could do nothing about it, other than take it. Like the previous clips her little feet were propped on the arm of the chair and I tickled them with my fingers, feathers and hair brush (including oil!)

The feathers, worked an absolute treat In between her toes (I’m not gonna lie I was a bit dubious about them, but they really got her laughing! The hairbrush was excellent as always and for those who have seen the full video I hope my fingers worked well too. &#55358;&#56758;&#55356;&#57339; for the last minute of the clip I also treated her little tootsies to some electric toothbrush action - which again worked excellently! BUT the toothbrush wasn’t charged, so could only tickle them for one minus. However.. I think that’s definitely a custom idea soon, it worked that well. &#55357;&#56838;

I’ve attached a couple of screens before.

You can view full video here: https://onlyfans.com/jmf_just_my_feet

Attachments

• IMG_9509.jpeg
    IMG_9509.jpeg
    584.5 KB · Views: 78
  • IMG_9506.jpeg
    IMG_9506.jpeg
    626.4 KB · Views: 60
  • IMG_9507.jpeg
    IMG_9507.jpeg
    619.8 KB · Views: 73
  • IMG_9508.jpeg
    IMG_9508.jpeg
    586.4 KB · Views: 75
  • IMG_9510.jpeg
    IMG_9510.jpeg
    601.7 KB · Views: 95
So, if you've been following my story (posts above) you'll know that me and my partner have set up on OF account and we've had a couple of tickle custom requests!

It's been so fun making them and my partner has been a great sport, so you can imagine my delight when another one came in this week.

This time the request was socks, nylons and bare, with fingers, electric toothbrush (a new one for me) and hairbrush.

It was so fun to film again and I like to think I employed some tactics which I'd seen in previous videos from some of the seasoned ticklers. Slipping the toothbrush up to the toes through a rip in the nylon was a particular favourite moment and got some excellent reactions on the toes! Completely shredding them to tickle her barefeet was also a highlight for me and something I've always wanted to 'tick off' my tickling list! 😆

Anyway, I've attached a few screen grabs and there's some small video previews in the clips section.

I hope you're enjoying my journey (Please comment if you are) and hopefully I'll have more updates soon. 😉

If you'd like to watch the full clip, you can see it here on my free OF account: https://onlyfans.com/jmf_just_my_feet

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    92.7 KB · Views: 41
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    79.1 KB · Views: 40
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    82.3 KB · Views: 40
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    90.4 KB · Views: 35
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    77.9 KB · Views: 33
Last edited:
Round four! This time we didn't strictly have a custom request, but the tickling clips have been fairly popular so we decided to film another!

I really think this was the most ticklish one yet... we had planned to film some other content after, so before we started filming I gave my partners feet a nice scrub, massaged them with some lotion and then popped them back in her fluffy socks. Now this was genuinely just to make her feet nice and smooth and presentable for the filming, but wow they felt so soft and extra ticklish! Definitely something I need to do before every filming session.

This time I wanted to play with some nylons again, so we went with some lighter ones (so easy to shred! Haha. I want to try and shred them with just the hair brush next time!) the electric toothbrush, after the effectiveness between her toes, some feathers and of course fingers.

It's not sales pitch (but I like to keep the community updated) but if you want to watch the fulll clip and preview, click the link below:

You can watch it all here: https://onlyfans.com/jmf_just_my_feet

In the mean time I'll attach some screenshots again.

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back