• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Public Tickling! - My First Time (F/M)

Exile

TMF Poster
Hello everyone. I've been a lurker on the TMF for almost twenty years, but I just had to share this experience!
It's been a lifelong dream of mine to engage with the tickling community and have sessions with others into our kink / fetish.

Well that wish was finally granted this Saturday.
I had met a tickling Domme on FetLife by the name of Maîtresse Chatouille, and we discussed a session since she is looking for ticklish male lees to make tickling content. After video chatting about upcoming dates, we settled on May 6th, but it came with a catch! It was a public kink event, and a ton of people were going to be there!

I've let fear keep me from experiencing a lot of living over the years, so despite the facts that this would be my first time being tickled by anyone other than my partner, my first public session, and I was being recorded, I threw caution to the wind!

My tummy felt like it was doing backflips as I walked into the venue. There were so many people present and the music was loud! But as soon as I spoke with Maîtresse Chatouille, I felt better.
The moment finally came for our reserved play area, which was right in front of the entire lobby!

I could barely contain my excitement as she fastened the cuffs on my wrists and secured my ankles in the portable stocks.
As promised, she began very light with some feathery toys.
Then she dug right in and began tickling me in earnest! Like magic, the rest of the world (and all my anxieties) receded into a dull blur at the periphery of my consciousness. All my mind had space for was the incredible feeling of being at her mercy!

She worked me over, attacking my feet, hips, ribs and armpits until I was panting between bouts of hysterical laughter.
During the entire session, she was absolutely wonderful, reading my body language and ensuring that I was comfortable.

She tickled me while I was on my back for a few minutes and then flipped me over on my stomach and absolutely destroyed my upper body from behind. It made it worse not being able to see where she would be attacking me next. My feet fell prey to her scribbling nails and all I could do was laugh and laugh.

Throughout the session she used a wide variety of tickling toys and implements like a true pro. The different sensations kept me from acclimating to any one approach, but I loved her fingers the best!

Thirty minutes felt like five minutes to me, and I was a little sad when our time drew to a close, but you know what they say about all good things.
Maîtresse Chatouille was great in every way.
She's the real deal: a true lover of tickle torture, and a great ler.
As such, I feel she deserves the shameless plug and all the love and support the community can offer!

If you are a fan of f/m tickling, please consider supporting her by following her on FetLife and subscribing to her Only Fans where she's trying to grow a fanbase and get tickling content uploaded.
You can be sure that you'll only find genuinely ticklish lees in her videos and pictures, as she's not interested in models, only people that are really ticklish.

You can be sure that you'll only find genuinely ticklish lees in her videos and pictures, as she's not interested in models, only people that are really ticklish.

Models are as genuinely ticklish as any clown you can grab off the street. I really wish people would stop going out of their way to take jabs at the women we work with.

You seriously couldn't just relate your story without throwing in that bit at the end?

Oh man, I saw she is located in Asheville. Does she do this often? I'm heading there in October for a work event and would love to be a public tickle slave down there!

Thank you for posting about your experience Exile...this is Maîtresse Chatouille here and I'd like to respond to one of the comments above. While anyone can be "ticklish", there is a huge distinction between those who get gratification from it and actually seek out these experiences (kink or fetish) vs. someone who's just ticklish but ambivalent about it. What Exile meant by his statement was that I wasn't interested in making content with subjects who do not define themselves as Lees. This is purely about me making content with ENTHUSIASTIC LEE'S which will absolutely make a difference in the type of content I want to create.

Nobody was ever insulting those that hire models....that is a choice and catering to a very different crowd than my own.

Awesome experience, thank you for sharing Exile. And I commend you as well Miss Chatouille, I’ve heard great things about you. Seems your skill and tactics know no limits, glad you’re able to make content that pleases you as well as those involved who are able to form new experiences like Exile

Thanks for the great story. I myself am a male VERY much into f/m, I haven't had any real life experiences, not yet anyway, but you don't need to do it to know what you love. By the way, since it was a public event, and there were a ton of people there, what was the reaction of the crowd while you were mercilessly being tickled? That to me would be quite a turn on to hear, just as much as being tickled, a crowd full of people all verbally expressing their appreciation... Oh my God, I can't imagine!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/29/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums to see who is meeting when and where!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back