• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

public tickling

tummytickler100

TMF Poster
Has anyone here ever been tickled out of the blue by someone you've never met before in public. Or has anyone ever tickled someone they didn't know in public before? Last week I was at a gym doing sit-ups and this guy came out of the locker room, saw me and reached down and started tickling my feet. I giggled and pulled my feet away and he said, "Ha! I thought you looked ticklish!" It was kinda wierd but I was wondered if anyone else has experienced anything similar.

tummytickler100 said:
Has anyone here ever been tickled out of the blue by someone you've never met before in public. Or has anyone ever tickled someone they didn't know in public before? Last week I was at a gym doing sit-ups and this guy came out of the locker room, saw me and reached down and started tickling my feet. I giggled and pulled my feet away and he said, "Ha! I thought you looked ticklish!" It was kinda wierd but I was wondered if anyone else has experienced anything similar.

Gutzy move by him to do that to you not knowing you. He risked being charged with albeit lame, sexual assult/harassment.
Good thing "sexual harassment panda" was not there!;)

BTW for those unknowing, sexual harassment panda is a South Park reference.

TTD

About a month or so ago I was standing in the hall at school with my friends and some guy tickled my sides. I didn't even know it was coming and I screamed. But when i turned around he was gone and I saw him like all the way down the hall. It was so crazy cause it was so unexpected and he really grabbed me good :)

I don't hear too many school stories around here. Well, your attacker is also hiding in the walls. (Listen, can't you here them? They're coming for you. There is no escape....)

I used to do that, I figured they wouldn't be able to see me again. Just in case I worked out a system. In court I'll talk normally and when I get asked a question I'll glare at my shoulder and start screaming at it. Than plead insanity...

jordan said:
I used to do that, I figured they wouldn't be able to see me again. Just in case I worked out a system. In court I'll talk normally and when I get asked a question I'll glare at my shoulder and start screaming at it. Than plead insanity...

Good system.:D BTW, maybe Jordan is one of these two people.... (or both)

I do not make a habit out of tickling strangers in public (or in private for that matter) mainly because I find it to be a rather creepy practice. Of course, I have no problem sneaking up and tickling a girl I know well and know will be amused by it, but the general rule is play it cool. Besides, tickling doesn't do all that much for me unless it involves bondage, torture, and lots of screaming and pleading. (nice guy aren't I?) Anyways, I was at this bar the other night, and this extremely attractive girl was flirting with a guy at the next table by waving her bare feet in his face and daring him to suck her toes. Now I'm not by definition a "foot guy," but COME ON!!!! Then I remembered that I'm the freak, not him. So I considered shocking both my friends, who up to this point considered me to be a rather stable individual, and the people at this other table by grabbing this evil temptress' ankles and giving both her and the guy a brief demonstration. Then I suddenly remembered that I think tickling strangers is creepy (unless they're waving their feet in my face, of course) so I went back to drinking my beer. The end.

sushi854 said:
I do not make a habit out of tickling strangers in public (or in private for that matter) mainly because I find it to be a rather creepy practice. Of course, I have no problem sneaking up and tickling a girl I know well and know will be amused by it, but the general rule is play it cool. Besides, tickling doesn't do all that much for me unless it involves bondage, torture, and lots of screaming and pleading. (nice guy aren't I?) Anyways, I was at this bar the other night, and this extremely attractive girl was flirting with a guy at the next table by waving her bare feet in his face and daring him to suck her toes. Now I'm not by definition a "foot guy," but COME ON!!!! Then I remembered that I'm the freak, not him. So I considered shocking both my friends, who up to this point considered me to be a rather stable individual, and the people at this other table by grabbing this evil temptress' ankles and giving both her and the guy a brief demonstration. Then I suddenly remembered that I think tickling strangers is creepy (unless they're waving their feet in my face, of course) so I went back to drinking my beer. The end.

An amazing show of strength and will power my friend! I would at least have had to have gone over there and made a comment or something. I also agree wholeheartedly on your style of tickling!:devil2:

TTD

I ordinarily think that such behavior is...well...not good. But then, I've done it...years back, I was at a concert on the shore, as I passed by a grandstand, I was accosted by the bare feet of a long haired brunette in Ray Bans, sticking out through the railing. Let's say that my ability to resist was seriously compromised! I gave her a smile, and did my spiderfingers routine on her, and she snapped that foot back and gave me a grin that, translated, meant "naughty naughty".
Life Is Good
:p

Re: Re: public tickling

TickledToDeath said:

Gutzy move by him to do that to you not knowing you. He risked being charged with albeit lame, sexual assult/harassment.
Good thing "sexual harassment panda" was not there!;)

BTW for those unknowing, sexual harassment panda is a South Park reference.

TTD

"...and when one little panda sticks his willy in another pandas ear, that makes me a saaaaaaaaaad panda...." ROFLMAO

I still like the "Dont Stab Yourself In The Inner Ear Badger"

I never tickled a complete stranger in public. But I was at a party the other day and had the pleassure of tickling someone I had just met that day. We were playfully wrestling around when I grbbed her sides and gave her a quick tickle. She squirmmed and giggled a little, then I stopped.

I have several times tickled strangers in bus, usually when it's full of people so I can't be seen well by the victim, I used to do it just before I would leave the bus... once I saw one hot brunette and while making my way to the doors in the back, she had her back turned on me so I've rest my hand on her left side and tickled her, she was writhing but she couldn't move pretty much cause she was stuck between some old guys and she also weren't able to see me, so it lasted longer than usuall, when I was leaving the bus I turned and saw clear presence of confusion on her face :)
But I don't do that anymore, someone could mistake it for pickpocketing and then I would be in deep shit.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/12/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back