• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

"Pulp Tickles" is coming soon!

BZTickler

TMF Expert
Hi Folks,

I've been busy this summer. FTKL has been off doing his usual ren-fair work, but I've been busy working on a new series called "Pulp Tickles". Working with a new artist "Dr. Dave", we've produced our first 12 page book. This first book is an anthology featuring four characters in their own stories.

Cheyenne hall is a frontier marshal who travels the west with her side kick Mara Raven-Feather. They are out to stop Bad-Lands Bonnie and her gang from tricking homesteaders with their crooked land deals.

Janice of the Jungle is a novice hero that's still learning her way around. With the help of her life partner, Naturalist Linda Anderson, Janice does what she can to protect her jungle friends.

Randi Rocket and her fellow G.L.E (Glactic Law Enforcement) cadets patrol the spaceways protecting us from evil rulers, smugglers, kidnappers,etc., and good old fashioned speeders.

Mandi Morgan: Ace Reporter is always on the trail of a hot story. From evil scientists, to gangsters, to corrupt government officials, no story is too big for her to handle. Of course sticking your feet into other people's doorways is a great way to get them tortured!

The main thing Dr. Dave and I want to do is produce stories that are fun and packed with plenty of action. Stories reminiscient of the old time pulp comics.
This first book will be twelve pages. Each girl will have her own three page story that will give you a taste of things to come. After this release, we plan on poing stories in two parts. Each part will be around 5 pages in length. Part one will set up the story, you'll see one of our girls getting worked over with a cliff-hanger ending. Shortly after that, we'll release part two picking up where the cliff hanger left off building up to a slam bang ending. We're really looking forward to it.

For fans of VU, FTKL and I will be getting back to work very soon with the Julie Mc Gee Time travel series. We will be dropping back to a shorter format book in two part installments similar to the Pulp Tickles format. This will allow us to offer books for a lower cover price, but allow us to put out projects on a faster schedule.
In the meantime, Dr. Dave and I hope you all enjoy Pulp Tickles. I will be posting four of the pinups from the series here on the TMF. Two today, and two tomorrow. Customers will also get these pinups at a higher res when you buy the first issue.

Let us know what you think.

BZ Tickler

BZTickler
This looks to be a promising series Please keep us updated on it I look forward to getting it Where will we be able to buy it from? Great artwork :happyfloa

Nice to see you back at work, my friend. I can't wait to see how this project develops. I wish you the best, but I see here that you really don't need it!

Great work, both of you. :cool:

Thanks for the support folks,

The book will be sold through our regular connection of MTJ Publishing. We're shooting for a release later this week. With life dealing out one thing afdter another, we don't like setting exact dates until everything is actually finished. I'm just finishing up on a couple of pages, then I need to letter nine pages and two pinups. the other two pinups will be posted here on Sunday. the 10th.

It won't be a long wait.

BZ Tickler

love the pulp comic feel! so many possibilities, and the over the top characters in the old adult comics just beg for some tickling.

are these going to be actual ink and paper or e-books?

As big a fan as I was of the VU series, I'm definitely getting in on the Julie McGee series, as well as this great looking/sounding new venture as well! Love the whole 30's/40's feel to the plotlines. I'm looking forward to some terrific stuff gang, thanks in advance!

Smiley

I'm a big , big fan of BZTickler. He colorized some of my stuff back in the day & made it look 1000 times better! Looks like he's still got the goods.
Your new project looks amazing , BZ. I wish you tons of success. Hopefully I'll have the good fortune to "work" w/you again in the future ( if I can ever get my lazy ass to finish anything ).

Hey, Everyone!

I'm The Doctor, The Artist For this series. Thanks a lot for your Kind words on our new baby!

TD.-

Hi again everyone and thanks so much for the support.

First of all, Ayla, this will be an e-comic. Although we have many many fans out there, doing a printed comic is still pretty expensive. We would be out of pocket on the up front printing costs and It would take us quite awhile to break even. On top of that we'd have to increase the price. We think we're on the right track with this new format. We want to offer hot concise action on a more regular basis. We know what you want...You want to see cool characters getting tickled like crazy!

Hi Smiley. Thanks for the support. Believe me I want to get to Julie Mc Gee as well. Don't forget, she's modeled after my wife, so I get to try new ideas out on her first. :woot: Seriously, FTKL is going to be starting the Time Travel pinup book this week. He's been really busy this summer with his ren fair work as well as having a regular job.

My problem is I have more ideas in my head than FTKL can produce. Luckily I was able to hook up with Dr. Dave. The doctor is a really cool artist that has a different style I really like. It works really well with this Pulp format, and I'm honored to be working with him. We've got some great things in the works.

TKLMAN, I sent you a private message. Give me a shout!!

Last but not least, I really want to give a big thanks to the Doctor for a great start to a new series. I also want you all to give him a big welcome to the TMF.

Don't forget, two new pinups tonight!

BZ Tickler

actually, I was hoping that it would be in e-book form. makes it easier for me. :) thanks.

Oh, to get in the Swim!

Hey, BZT! I hope that some undercover ticklephile over at the Toon Channel's Adult Swim has been following your progress on VU and, now, PULP TICKLES. I tell you, if your affectionate halcyon pulp homages and the Doc's evocatively tickly comic artwork doesn't seduce said UT at AS to approach you about making a PULP TICKLES series of ANIMATED shorts (That's CARTOON shorts, and NOT the conveniently abbreviated shorts of your ticklesome heroines.), there is no justice in this laughter-starved universe.

Hey I'm all for it! I know the Dr. would be too.

You never know!

BZ Tickler :manicd:

What's New

6/11/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you updated on who is meeting where and when!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back