• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Pulp Tickles: THE TRAIL OF LAUGHTER! *New 12/08/06

MTJpub

Verified
PULP TICKLES BZ Tickler & Dr. Dave are back!!

CHEYENNE HALL: THE TRAIL OF LAUGHTER!

Dusty Trails, Ticklish Cowgirls, & Merciless Indian Tickle Torture!

Hot on the trail of Badlands Bonnie, Cheyenne Hall ventures way
too close to her partner Mara's Red Foot tribal lands. Mara warned
Cheyenne that her sisters aren't too keen of their friendship, and if
captured, she might well be in deep trouble. Turns out she was right!
Heap big punishment is in store for both hero and villain alike. One
thing is certain, both Cheyenne and Bonnie will know why they are
called the Red Foot Tribe!

“THE TRAIL OF LAUGHTER” is jam packed with underarm tickling, rib tickling, belly tickling, sole tickling, and breast tickling action!

**10 Full Color Pages
**40+ Comic Panels
**F/F Tickling Action
**E-Mail delivery
**jpeg format

Product & Ordering Information
http://www.mtjpub.com/ecomics/CheyenneHall.html

Guys--

Excellent issue!!! The story and the art really come together well, and I'm really enjoying Dr. Dave's new art style. Cheyenne and Bonnie made great ticklees... but might we some day see Mara and her sisters receive similar treatment (one can always hope). BZT... two big and well deserved "Attaboys" to you guys for the great job!

looks great

wow this looks amazing i cant wait to read it

After Yenny, I consider the Pulp series to be the best series available at MTJPub. Harsh Words, Harsher Punishment is still my favorite, but this one is a close second. I'd like to see more focus on M/F, but keep up the good work regardless. Great, great stuff.

Thanks for the kind words folks. Dr. dave and I are pretty pleased how this issue came together. Next up will be issue 2 of Julie McGee's Adventures in Time. Following that, we'll be back to Pulp Tickles to do a Janace of the Jungle story.

Once that story is done we'll be spending more time on Adventures in Time. At some point we'll be retunring to the Pulps, but keeping two series going is really tough and we know we can't do both at once. If we can keep the pace up, we might give it a try, but a lot of people have been waiting for AIT to make some progress.

Needless to say, we're glad people like what we do.

As always
Keep the faith

BZ Tickler

Nice comic.

Good job!
I like this comic...really.
It has been a good purchase.
Yhank you!

What's New

5/4/2024
The Final vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is open! Visit the GFA fouem and cast your ballot!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back