• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Punished Desire F/F armpits

Tickle Abuse

Verified
Tasha sometimes likes to get her personal tickle friends in and seriously punish them, especially Desire. Desire is ticklish EVERYWHERE, but Tasha has never tickled her armpits. Tasha discovers that her left armpit is far more ticklish than her right, so she makes sure to spend more time on that one! Only when Desire is limp with tickle exhaustion does Tasha decide to give her a break!

You can find this clips at a SPECIAL REDUCED PRICE on my clips4sale store: http://www.clips4sale.com/studio/15590

Nice! Does that mean that Sunshine/Ms. Anderson will be back for punishment? I love both her and Desire.

Are there any videos of Tasha getting her armpits tickled?

Sweet!!!

If that`s how Tasha treats her friends,I need to become one!!!:wub:

I like the added touch of blindfolding her before straddling her to get down to the business at hand!:firedevil:firedevil:firedevil

Nice! Does that mean that Sunshine/Ms. Anderson will be back for punishment? I love both her and Desire.

Great to see her back Tommy. And I ditto that for Ms.Anderson. How about the Divas?

Great to see her back Tommy. And I ditto that for Ms.Anderson. How about the Divas?

Ms Anderson may not be back, she moved a little too far away from me. The Divas are still close by and I will have them back . I'll keep you posted.

Good tickling, good chemistry

Thanks! Desire's a dream ticklee, so damned sensitive and attractive to boot. And Tasha looks fine; I like the shot where she straddles Desire, her clothing flattering her nice, round bottom.

The preview also depicts a :3poke: tickler-victim chemistry. Tasha and Desire seem a sexy dominant-submissive match.

This is one are the best Tickle armpits I have ever seen so far!! ;)

What's New

5/25/2024
There is still time to vote in the 2023 Golden Feather Awards. Visit the GFA forum and cast your ballot!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back