• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Punished for insubordination! M/M

zanadu

1st Level Red Feather
I had ordered Lieutenant Morton to report to my home on the base for insubordination that I'd use to my advantage and the handsome 33yr old having no choice but to comply with my demands or face consequences even a court martial which he sensibly escapes happening! The 6'1" Alex Morton has an appealing attribute to his handsome looks, two large size 14 masculine feet which are unbearably sensitive!

Upfront I told him he had two choices, agree to my proposal or face dire consequences likely losing his military career. Sensibly but awkwardly, reluctantly removing his own boots as I told him I'd read his medical report and seen he'd reacted strongly to the 'Babinski Test' so knew his feet being extremely even tortuously ticklish and smiled seeing him looking so uneasy as seeing his socked feet my remarking how appealing they were, being well shaped with a high arch and told him to lie on the bed on his stomach having removed his unifoem to be in socks and briefs.

Coming to me directly from evening parade as I secured him and his large socked feet together remarking feet that smelled like feet the most appealing to me and then gagged him! I told him he knew what to expect, his feet torture tickled in all ways imaginable and it's being our secret if he wanted to progess in the military which I knew he was set on doing! I faced both upturned socked soles which were very warm as slowly I stroked a finger over each sole and loved his instant reaction as his feet tensed ad I said to him that I'd bet he wished I'd leave his feet alone but that wasn't happening and instead the protection they had of his socks would soon be gone!

I massaged both socked feet to make them even hotter and sweatier telling Morton that this making his feet even more sensitive as this was meant as punishment for him and pleasure for me and as the session progressed I'd become more sadistic and ticklisn his soles slow and fast and tracing no discernable pattern over his feet that he could prepare for and smiled as hearing this he reacting and feet flinching!

"You know Morton I've always liked male feet, the look, the smell, the feel of them and a bonus if ticklish and licklish!"

I then placed my nose on both socked soles and sniffed them and then sucked on his socked toes making him squirm as even socked, real sensitive on his feet and licked all over his socked feet so he responded to the ticklish, licklish sensations, both socks slightly grimy so smelling of sweaty masculinity, an aroma I sniffed deeply and my tongue massaged both socked feet salt with sweat! I told him my liking for feet began when I was a guard in the 'Glass House' - (Military Prison) I set sights on a soldiers there and violated them in the solitary cells on restraint beds so blindfold and gagged. Sleep deprived as having their socks pulled off and toes sucked and soles licked!

Their bare and vulnerable feet massaged and running fingers all over their soles so raping their feet and the ticklish ones the most appealing so would grip their toes and stroke their soles making them squirm like crazy and proceed to draw a feather over their soles seeing their toes flexing involuntarily and taking their toes in my moouth and nibbling and sucking on them and place my nose against their toes and take deep whiffs!

Then tasting their feet again and again as tasting and smelling so intoxicating and lustfully induging in a foot feast orally and manually raping their feet so they would never see me but I would see them in the exercise yard and never speaking about the abuse they suffered as too humiliating and embarrassing and emasculating them! Saying this peeling off Morton's socks slowly and bare seeing his toes clenching and splaying! Two virgin feet, mine to rape, both soles smooth and heard him fight to not laugh as one finger stroked each bare sole inturn from heels to toes and each stroke more intense than the other knowing him off the scale ticklish telling him to not laugh or he'll invite me to give him something to laugh about!

I indulged in massaging his feet and rubbing both soles and then lightly danced my fingers the length of his soles and under his toes as he clenched them but threatened splaying them and I sliding my fingers in between them and more toe clenching as I then resumed massaging and feeling up his feet! Sliding my fingers side to side the sensation was driving him crazy! He'd prmise me anything to stop teasing and tormenting his too ticklish feet being deliberately slowly tortured driving Morton demented!

Morton's head shaking from side to side as both feet shook violently as my intrusive fingers explored every area of his feet for ticklishness, tickling sensations relentlessly attacking every nerve ending in his soles and smiling seeing his feet spasming as the tormenting driving him berserk! My repeatedly stroking over the high arches of his feet I told him I having no intention of stopping ticklisn his feet and the tortuous tickling from heels to toes with a focus of attention on his arches had him laughing like a loon even gagged!

"Oh Morton so ticklish, so licklish, Mmmm these size 14's just perfect and feet I'm going to get to know very well over time as you will be reporting here to me regularly as I am in complete control, having power over you I intend using and exploiting your weakness and delighting in using it against you!"

I then licked the soles of his feet and sucked and nibbled on his toes! Sensations he'd not been expecting or was unprepared for trying to kick out but both feet tightly immobilised as I whispered meancingly in his ear "Where are you going huh?" Amused hearing his verbal responses being muffled and telling him my knowing he straight and liking girls, it's what made him all the more appealing to me and he had himself to blame having such damn attractive feet the bonus, hideously ticklish feet! I heard hissing and cursing from him but garbled being gagged but desperate to free his feet from the tormenting and teasing torture!

Again I massaged his feet using both hands to get them both really sweaty and then mixed with his foot sweat adding my saliva as I licked the soles of his very warm feet and sucked and licked his toes, lapping over his feet lustfully and sensuously and sensually making him involuntarily moan, sliding my tongue in between his toes and then my fingers sliding all over his lubed feet telling him tickling being used as an interrogation technique as one leaving no marks of implementation and victims of it too embarrassed to speak about it happening to them! I told him he was saving his own skin having such nice looking and sensitive, sweaty feet and feet tasting as ripe as they smelled raunchy and feet that were mine to tickle and lickle and not a damn thing he could do to stop me violating them both!

My words were having the desired effect making him flex his toes in dread of it happening and feet lubed with my saliva and his own sweat meant my fingers just glided all over them effortlessly, stroking in between and under all of his toes as having one intention, his having no frame of reference for the intensity of the sensations he was being forced to submit to enduring! I just continued tickling and lickling his feet randomly alternating the tempo and pattern keeping him on the edge of ticklish insanity!

I placed my mouth over the ball of each foot inturn and worked my jaws up n' down his soles so my teeth grazed over them which really tickled! Tickling his feet orally proving unbearable for him so a technique always indulged in during our weekly evening meets! One foot lickled as the other tickled drives Morton berserk, reacting as if hit by 1,000 volts of electricity hw soon driven hysterical! I ran the feather in bwtween each of his toes and then the quill end of it stroking the length of his soles!

Morton's mind being blown one nerve ending at a time and he instantly overwhelmed by the tickling and then another feel up and massage of his feet warming them for another assault from the quill of the feather stroked the full length of each foot in turn as his sensitivity increased and magnified as I kept on tickling and tickling and tickling! Activating the electric toothbrush and lightly stroking the soles of his feet with the revolving bristles made him shriek and squirm all the more as he fought to be free from the bondage keeping him in place and going out of his mind to my complete satisfaction! Every meeting Morton hopes will be the last of the incessant and tortuous tickling I subject him to enduring!

The longer I tickle and lickle his feet the more he laughs himself silly as switching from foot to foot my oral attention focuses all over both of his feet, from his toes to the centre of his soles and the balls and arches of his feet as well as all of his toes sending him into super sensitive hell and keeping him guessing what sensation to expect whether tickling, lickling, suckling, fondling or massaging but the realisation being he hating his feet being touched suffers for my pleasure and amusement! When ungagged as sometimes like to hear his verbal reactions, they sound pretty much like this ...

“HAHAHAHAHAAHA PLEEEEESE SIR STAAAAHP IT STAAAAAAHP IT SIR PLEEEEEESE PLEEEESENOOOO HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!”

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back