• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Punishment

shadow365

TMF Expert
Here is an interesting little tid bit of information. A friend of mine, just told me that her mother used to tickle her as a punishment. Her reasoning was that you couldn't get too mad when you were tickling someone and she didn't want to get very mad at her daughter. Any thoughts or similar stories?

Here is a thought since the tickling was used as punishment....

Was that the main punishment?
I mean I have trouble understanding how that would work if that was the main punishment. For example what would happen if she did something bad, just tickle her for an amount of time. :idunno:

How old was she?
How ticklish is/was the girl when she was tickled?
Did that technique really get her to behave?
Do you notice anything in her personality because of that?

Can you go deeper in explaining how that worked exactly if you can?

My main thing is that I am having problems seeing the girl's mother use tickling alone to keep her child behaved,(even if it was just to ensure she doesn't get to mad) unless she was really young then I can sorta see where she could be coming from. Regardless I don't know how effective that would be.

And just for kicks.....
When did the mother stop using tickling as punishment if you know?
Does the mother reminisce about her tickling punishments? :lurking:

I wish I could give you more information, but I didn't exactly ask her detailed questions about this since that probably would have come off as odd. What I was told by her was that her mother used to tickle her instead of spanking her.

Sorry

gee, that would have worked as well for me as spanking did. Not at all! LOL My parents had to be very creative with punishments for them to work on me.

Spanking certainly didn't work, I woudl turn around and do whatever it was I got in trouble for again. Though, the holding hands with my brother and being forced to walk around the mall certainly did work.

While tickling could be a punishment for some, I don't think I would use it as one. What a way to ruin a whole lotta fun. Many more creative ways to create punishment. I used a lot of them when I was raising my friends kids. None involved me ever having to physically touch them. No verbal abuse. And boy did they work :cool:

If only....

4Pawz said:
gee, that would have worked as well for me as spanking did. Not at all! LOL My parents had to be very creative with punishments for them to work on me.

Spanking certainly didn't work, I woudl turn around and do whatever it was I got in trouble for again. Though, the holding hands with my brother and being forced to walk around the mall certainly did work.

While tickling could be a punishment for some, I don't think I would use it as one. What a way to ruin a whole lotta fun. " Many more creative ways to create punishment. I used a lot of them when I was raising my friends kids. None involved me ever having to physically touch them. No verbal abuse. And boy did they work :cool:"

I know that if I had ever been in the care of this woman,I would have been in trouble CONSTANTLY! :) ! That would have been a dream come true for this naughty boy!

4Pawz,would you care to elaborate on your creative punishments? I have friends who always ask my advice in this matter,and I would love to give them some ideas that might work.

I think tickling as punishment is wrong no matter what the intent-you're creating a negative association out of something seen as positive (at least around here anyway).

If you tickle someone who doesn't want to be tickled, I believe that it's a form of assault that makes the recipient feel overly vulnerable and violated. There are a lot of people who don't want to be tickled today because they were abused with it as a child. The mother would've been better off finding creative ways to deal with misbehavior rather than to use tickling.

That's okay Shadow just asking.

4Paws can you elaborate on what punishments you used or were used on you that worked that didn't involve physical or verbal abuse. Those can be very useful and helpful. :Hyrdrogen

Tickling would not have been a punishment for me, it would have reinforced whatever behavior had caused me to be tickled. :D

kis123 said:
If you tickle someone who doesn't want to be tickled, I believe that it's a form of assault that makes the recipient feel overly vulnerable and violated.

What if you hit someone who doesn't want to be hit? :wow:

I'm not sure that tickling would have worked with me because I grew up on the receiving end of some brutal tickling from friends. I don't even think my parents could have dished out the type of tickling I used to get. lol

This seems to be a very strange kind of punishment in my opinion. I don't like the idea at all.

Eroticklee said:
What if you hit someone who doesn't want to be hit? :wow:

I am not about to turn this into a spanking vs non-spanking argument. I have my opinion on spanking along with other forms of punishment, but I don't recall any of them being asked here. You are welcome to start your own thread on the subject or post on the myriad of threads that address the subject matter.

Per the last part of that post, I said the mother would've been better off to find other creative ways to discipline.

I stand on what I said earlier, if you tickle someone who doesn't want to be tickled it borders on assault as far as I'm concerned. It's a complete power control exchange and I don't let ANYONE control me that isn't supplying a paycheck.

kis123 said:
I am not about to turn this into a spanking vs non-spanking argument. I have my opinion on spanking along with other forms of punishment, but I don't recall any of them being asked here. You are welcome to start your own thread on the subject or post on the myriad of threads that address the subject matter.
I don't think the point was to start a spanking/non-spanking argument. Rather it seemed to me that the question was, if spanking as punishment is not assault (and I think most people would agree with that whether or not they approve of spanking), then why should it be considered assault to use tickling as punishment?

That doesn't seem like an unreasonable question in this thread.

I don't want to get off topic with my methods of reinforcement. But if someone wanted to start a current thread on it, I will be happy to contribute what I have used.

As far as tickling as punishment, never ever would I do it.

shadow365 said:
Here is an interesting little tid bit of information. A friend of mine, just told me that her mother used to tickle her as a punishment. Her reasoning was that you couldn't get too mad when you were tickling someone and she didn't want to get very mad at her daughter. Any thoughts or similar stories?

yeah lol i think i've decided to punish my kids this way...i dunno, I don't wanna have to hit my kids, or spank them or anything so yeah, this is the way to go, right? :p

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/8/2024
The final Vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now ongoing. Visit the GFA forum to vote!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back