• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Purchasing stocks for foot tickling

frankcastile

Friends,

I am seeking to purchase stocks for foot ticling purposes. I wish to find a set as inexpensive as possible as budget is an issue. When I say stocks, I mean a small set tha just locks the feet and possibly hands as well, as a smal peice, not a big freee standng peice of furnature. Something small and portable and smal. But also something that is cushioned in the holes to help avoid injury. I am not very handy so doing myself is not an option. And bringing this issue to a local carpenter is too embarrrasing to me. Any one know of where, online would be best, or otherwise, to acquire something like this?

I would really appreciate the help.

A photo of one set of stocks that I think looks perfect is here form a Czech tickle site:
http://storea.intermarkproductions.com/accounts8/2676/images/SANDRAKLADAVELKA.jpg
Anyone know how to contact them to find out where the got theirs or to buy one from them perhaps? Do they post here? Anyone know where the posts are to reach them?

If one could be so kind, please email me directly because I do not check in here often:
[email protected]

Thanks for all the help!

I built my own. its not hard. just look at a picture and figure it out. i did a pretty good job on my first one.

I too built my own and I am not mechanically inclined. I had the materials around the house. The wood, nails, padding and some tools. I just took my time. Surprisingly it was easy and exciting because each piece I assembled made me imagine what a pair of feet sticking out would look like. I hope I was some help and good luck to you.

After doing a search on Google, I did not come away with anything that can really help. As others have said, you would probably be best off making your own. It really isn't as hard as it looks, and in the end, it will be the exact design you want! :)

I made a couple sets and I'm making a tickle rack for someone now so if you like I can help ya if your near by or want to try and make them yourself.

Some companies sell them over here in the UK but the shipping would make that a really expensive option.

I was thinking about making a set myself so if you need a design or plans I can help you out. The carpentry skills will be minimal - saw along a line, drill a couple of holes and put in a couple of screws.

I've built several sets of stocks myself - two by myself and two with some help. If this gal can build them, you should be able to.

Just look closely at the pictures and you'll figure it out.

There are some things you will not figure out from these pictures.

For instance, the holes are shaped wrong. Ankle holes shouldn't be circular.

Do your research. Contact the experts and ask them questions.

sabaki said:
There are some things you will not figure out from these pictures.

For instance, the holes are shaped wrong. Ankle holes shouldn't be circular.

Do your research. Contact the experts and ask them questions.

No need to be that fussy. circular is fine. just make the holes big enough. you can make up for any extra spacing with padding or foam.

Stocks for tickling feet-finding them

Deuce said:
I made a couple sets and I'm making a tickle rack for someone now so if you like I can help ya if your near by or want to try and make them yourself.
Deuce,
Thank you for posting a reply to my request for stocks. I would appreciate help. I cannot do on my own. Please email at:
[email protected]
Thank you

maniactickler said:
No need to be that fussy. circular is fine. just make the holes big enough. you can make up for any extra spacing with padding or foam.
Yeah, but I don't want to be put in foam stocks. I want my ankles to be encased in cold, thick, unyielding wood (and I assume other lees are the same). Why settle for less? :p

I'm leading a workshop at NEST in making your own portable stocks.
They aren't going to be that exact design, but close enough, and
you'd be able to take them home that weekend! I've done a few
classes in bondage furniture, and it's really easier than most people
think. (and really cool to see some of the larger pieces come together
in an afternoon)

Lee

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back