• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Pure Artistic Tortures Series - Robi

grippedchimp

2nd Level Yellow Feather
UNDER THE MERCY OF A MEGALOMANIAC

It's been a while since I did anything tickling, so here's that "special" something I promised. Here's the first picture of this 8-parter called Pure Artistic Tortures Series, with one of the newer girls Robi pretty much suffering as a consequence, as well as some comments about it. Oh boy, I need some sleep. Hardly got a wink on my coach journey back to Lon...zzz...

pats1.jpg

One of the first pics I completed the outline for, and drawn to be the first to be released too. This was initially a request by someone who's name I lost when I got shafted by Yahoo!, so it seemed appropriate to have it in the series. Partially inspired by Tickling Paradise Videos and "The Grey Collection", Dr. Wolfgang Darang has a very foxy-looking Robi under his mercy. An hour's torture, and she's naturally at her wits end, crying for help...

The hardest part was arranging the panels evenly and equally, and multi-panel pics take the longest to finish. I ripped the backgrounds from numerous electronic/mechanical photos, which I blurred and dimly lit for that moody, hi-tech feel (as Dr. Darang has a background in engineering). And of course, I tried to make the honey on Robi's soles as convincing as possible. Maybe there's some work that needs to be done, but what do you think?

Poisonous Monkey

Chimpster, that rocks! Darang's little speech, and specifically the dialect used, are a nice touch. I think you did well on the honey. It drips the way honey is wont to drip, first by pooling and then slowly falling off. The backgrounds are very well blended in; they flow with the picture, and don't clash with it.

I'm glad to see you fully back in action. :D

oooooooooo

good attempt for a novice (joke, don't hurt me) very nice stuff more upper body please ;-)

FINALLY! Se sadistic german bastard is beck! Satts wot I coll tortcha! :D
Thanks chimp, your talent seems to improve with every drawing you post... And thats terrific, thinking about your awesome first picture posted 3 or 4 years ago :D Great drawing, can't wait to see the next part of the series!
Greetz
Se Niu Won

Great comic.This girls really suffering... :devil2: Good to see you drawing again!

Oooooh i hate that guy
If i can remember clearly he got me once too, :)
Well great art chimpy, i am glad you are back ;) kiss

as always...

Very good. Glad to see some art of you again.

I love this picture and the one that Tomato Dragon did of Robi. My question is... who is Robi? Is this a famous musician, someone you know personally, or a character created by you, Gripped? Regardless, it's a great picture....

Great stuff as always, Chimp! Nice to see some new work from you. :xpulcy:

Very lovely and, like others, glad to see more from you again. ^^

Been feeling so ill since I came back on Friday (I hate changeable weather), but your comments have lifted my spirits! Time for replies...

HDS: Thanks for the analysis, dude. Very fair, and glad you liked the dialogue too!

uber: Wait for a bit... you'll get what you want, rookie!

TNO: Yeah, it's about time he returned, eh? I'm a little concerned about your "improving with every pic" statement. I may come up with something disappointing after the odd good one!

Falcon: Well, would you like to rescue her? ;)

Eveline: He may be an evil SOB, but you gotta love him! :p

Macca: Robi is my sister's friend. Most of my sister's friends in the past were a bit minging, but Robi (and a couple of her pals) are quite nubile!

raj/TD/meangry: Thanks for the superlatives!

Khali/Dave/Darth/okari: I'm just glad I'm able to do something that I love once again!

The next one is out today. Catch it before downtime in the TMF occurs...

What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back