• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

PureTickling New Pics! F/F

baubaloo

TMF Regular
Hey everyone,

Just posted a bunch of pics from our latest video shoot. Feel free to come take a look. www.puretickling.com Let me know what you think!

Here are some of the bad ones! =)

Jeff

normal_12-18-04%20017pure.jpg

normal_12-18-04%20002pure.jpg

normal_12-18-04%20023pure.jpg

normal_12-18-04%20031pure.jpg

normal_12-18-04%20049pure.jpg

Wow, that woman in the pink corset-like top is absolutely gorgeous, and her feet are no exception. Could she take having her feet tickled unbound? Nothing is more beautiful to me than when a stunning girl like her enjoys her feet being tickled, or even helps the tickler by holding still. Thank you for the pics.

yeayeayea said:
Wow, that woman in the pink corset-like top is absolutely gorgeous, and her feet are no exception. Could she take having her feet tickled unbound? Nothing is more beautiful to me than when a stunning girl like her enjoys her feet being tickled, or even helps the tickler by holding still. Thank you for the pics.

You know, that's funny... Right in the middle of the shoot, she turns to me and says, "I like having my feet tickled. This is so much fun!" I was shocked! Her feet are not the most ticklish part on her body, but I don't know if she could hold still. We'll have to try that next time... :D

Jeff

baubaloo said:
You know, that's funny... Right in the middle of the shoot, she turns to me and says, "I like having my feet tickled. This is so much fun!" I was shocked! Her feet are not the most ticklish part on her body, but I don't know if she could hold still. We'll have to try that next time... :D

Jeff

Wow, I dont think I couldve dreamed up anything I would've rather heard. I'mma go back to your site right now and picture her saying that. I would be thrilled (and honored :p) to see her feet tickled unbound like that. Theres something about having a constant reminder that the lee is loving it to the point of helping the ler that just hits the spot for me. Thanks again.

yeayeayea said:
Wow, I dont think I couldve dreamed up anything I would've rather heard. I'mma go back to your site right now and picture her saying that. I would be thrilled (and honored :p) to see her feet tickled unbound like that. Theres something about having a constant reminder that the lee is loving it to the point of helping the ler that just hits the spot for me. Thanks again.

I think you'll like these... :D I know I do!

normal_1-2-05%20023.jpg

normal_1-2-05%20026.jpg

Great Site! :)

To baubaloo,

I wonder if we're going to see the face that goes to that lovely pair of feet and soles featured in your current signature. I imagine that Nickole would be the cute lady in the white turtleneck getting her feet tickled in your latest pics. Please tell me if I'm right or wrong...

Re: Great Site! :)

MAJ0718 said:
To baubaloo,

I wonder if we're going to see the face that goes to that lovely pair of feet and soles featured in your current signature. I imagine that Nickole would be the cute lady in the white turtleneck getting her feet tickled in your latest pics. Please tell me if I'm right or wrong...

Hey Mark...

The girl in the white turtleneck is a different girl then the girl on my signature. I'm still working with Nickole to get more of her on the site. The more you look at their feet, the more you'll start to see they are different. My hat is off to her, Nickole was the first girl to help me with this project. I'll keep you posted if she does more work, or I get more of her on the site....

Jeff

baubaloo said:
I think you'll like these... :D I know I do!

Thank you, sir! I hadn't seen these before...is that the same beautiful girl as I mentioned?

I would really like to know what these fine ladies' feet smell like. I bet they have that sexy, natural odor...

baubaloo said:
yeayeayea,

So far there are five different girls I've posted... Two are Kitty and Jessica. My signature pic Nickole. And lastly Angelina, and Gwen. Angelina has done a shoot before, it was Angelina, and Rose but these were not posted.

Jeff

I understand, thanks...but for future reference, who is the brunette in the pink top who said she likes having her feet tickled? Of the girls posted on this thread, she's my favorite.

yeayeayea said:
I understand, thanks...but for future reference, who is the brunette in the pink top who said she likes having her feet tickled? Of the girls posted on this thread, she's my favorite.

Hey Mike,

Sorry about that. I misunderstood what you were asking. The girl that likes to get tickled is Kitty. She is in the other pics in the cat woman outfit. She changed cloths like five times that day. But of the first two pics, that's her doing the tickling. The third and fourth are her getting tied and tickled, and the last is her using the pinwheel on Jessica's feet.

Again, sorry about the mix up. It's been a long long day...

Jeff

Baubaloo,

As I said, you should take more pics of Nickole and her feet. And knowing that her feet can have that great savory odor, makes her after my heart. I can't wait to see what her face looks like. I also think that ticklee in the white turtleneck is cute and also has cute feet. What is her name?

MAJ0718 said:
Baubaloo,

As I said, you should take more pics of Nickole and her feet. And knowing that her feet can have that great savory odor, makes her after my heart. I can't wait to see what her face looks like. I also think that ticklee in the white turtleneck is cute and also has cute feet. What is her name?

Yeah, I'm still working with Nickole to get more of her on the site. She is very shy when it comes to her face. But I'm sure I'll get her on here soon. =) If you ever say the video of her getting tickled, it was great. And you are right, her feet have a great odor.

The girl in the white turtleneck is named Gwen. I put these pics out just for yeayeayea. All the pics from this shoot will be posted on Sunday. I have to agree she has very cute feet! So more to come...

Jeff

How would I go about ordering a video of Nickole, or even Gwen or that "gang girl" you're working on? I am very interested in seeing your work, would like to know the address and price of your videos. I imagine that along with the lovely Nickole, that Gwen and, especially this "gang girl" would have some very savory smelling, as well as very ticklish soles...;) I am asking for a mailing address because I don't want to get burned again by placing my credit card # over the Internet. I wait patiently for your response...:)

MAJ0718 said:
How would I go about ordering a video of Nickole, or even Gwen or that "gang girl" you're working on? I am very interested in seeing your work, would like to know the address and price of your videos. I imagine that along with the lovely Nickole, that Gwen and, especially this "gang girl" would have some very savory smelling, as well as very ticklish soles...;) I am asking for a mailing address because I don't want to get burned again by placing my credit card # over the Internet. I wait patiently for your response...:)

Hey Mark,

Let me explain what I have to offer, and let you what I can do for ya... Right now we don't have any finished video's ready for sale. We do plan on having sample videos out in around a week. There are three videos coming out: Angelina & Rose, Kitty & Jessica, and Angelina & Gwen. Soon after the sample video's come out, we will offer the full video for sale. You can either download it, or buy it on DVD. Prices are going to be very reasonable.

Now, of the three girls you asked about, only Gwen has a video coming out. Nickole did two video shoots, but I cannot release her face. I have an agreement with her to not show her face, and I have to keep that agreement with her. But she is talking about doing more work in the future and having her face with it. So without a face we put off releasing a video of Nickole. The "gang girl" is a different story altogether. She came in and tried out for the site, and everything was great. That's where I got the pics from that you saw of her. Now, we've been trying to get her back to do the video shoot, but one way or another it just doesn't work out. I can't believe how hard it's been trying to get her in here and do this. I personally really want to use her because her tuff attitude is going to get crushed on camera because she is extremely ticklish. She told me she can handle anything. So we're going to put her to the test, big time.

I'm sorry I don't have something to offer you right now. But in a week, I should.

Jeff

I'm personally happy with all the girls... Everyone one of them has something to offer. And I'm really glad you guys like them.

Video's will be out soon...

Jeff

Hey everyone!

We have a new video clip! It's got foot tickling, and some great upper body action. The full clip is 30 minutes long, and only $5.99.
To see a preview clip of the video click here and click on the sample button.

Let me know what you guys think! :D

Very impressive. However it seems that Kitty doesn't seem to be as ticklish as Jessica. Would that be why Jessica is tickled more often? And is Kitty very ticklish on her feet? I haven't seen her feet really tickled at all. Just my opinion, and not as any type of criticism...

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/18/2024
The vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is still open! Vote in the GFA forum today!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back