• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Q&A With Wife

thefootickler

TMF Poster
Do you find it flattering people love your feet so much?
I find it very flattering and it’s nice to receive so many compliments.

Could you handle 30 mins straight, tickled in the stocks with no breaks?
I think I could but it would be hard without any breaks as I would find it very ticklish and would be giggling a lot.

What are your top 5 ticklish spots?
Feet, neck, bum, back of knees and palms of hands.

What was your first adult tickling experience?
It was with my husband. When we first got together he told be about his tickling and foot fetish and was worried I'd find it strange. I didn’t and allowed him to tie me up and tickle my feet. It was new and fun.

Do nylons/pantyhose make your feet more ticklish?
Yes, the silky feel heightens the experience

Have you ever had a pedicure?
Yes my husband likes to buy them for me to make sure my feet stay in tip top condition.

Do pedicures tickle?
Yes very much. My beautician comments on how ticklish my feet are.

What is your opinion of the tickle fetish?
I wasn’t aware of it until I met my husband and I don’t have a problem with it at all. I find it harmless and fun.

Where is your most ticklish spot?
Tops of my feet.

Have you ever been tied up and tickled?
Yes many times and tickled with many different items such as scarves and feathers.

Do you prefer to tickle or to be tickled?
To be tickled

Had you ever heard of a tickle fetish before meeting your husband?
No it was completely new to me. He’s introduced me to a whole new world.

Have you ever considered foot modelling?
In the past no but I would consider it now.

Would you ever let another woman tickle your feet?
I wouldn’t say no!

On a scale of 1 – 10 how ticklish are your feet?
A definite 10!

Are you going to be posting anymore tickling pics? We love you.
Well thank you, that’s a lovely thing to say. If you’d like I will definitely post more.

Which is more ticklish? Hairbrush or electric toothbrush? Hmm I’d say hairbrush, but fingers are best

Hope you enjoyed the Q&A

Attachments

• AirBrush_20200817150033.jpg
    AirBrush_20200817150033.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 373
Last edited:
Your wife doesn't mention 3 very common ticklish spots, the armpits, ribs, and around the waist; is she ticklish in any of those areas as well?!?

Your wife doesn't mention 3 very common ticklish spots, the armpits, ribs, and around the waist; is she ticklish in any of those areas as well?!?

She has very ticklish armpits,especially when she is in a giggly mood...it is funny to tease her when we are just play fighting as she cant take the thought of it haha

She is ticklish around the waist for sure! The ribs, yes but not as much.

Do you enjoy people enjoying your feet?
Yes if my feet make other happy in these hard times I am more than happy to show them off

Do you enjoy your feet being pampered?
Very much. Not only is it ticklish but also very relaxing and there’s nothing nicer than smooth feet and freshly painted nails

What does her foot tattoo say? Just curious. And is she willing to get a foot tattoo that says "tickle me"?

The first question is serious. The second one is a joke :)

What does her foot tattoo say? Just curious. And is she willing to get a foot tattoo that says "tickle me"?

The first question is serious. The second one is a joke :)

You were my shooting star that lit up the sky 😀

Last edited:
lol ask lees about palm tickling. not too unusual xD though more annoying than fun

Here's an interesting question Mrs. thefootickler. Is your husband at all ticklish and are you able to turn the tables on him when he tortures you too badly?!? :firedevil

Here's an interesting question Mrs. thefootickler. Is your husband at all ticklish and are you able to turn the tables on him when he tortures you too badly?!? :firedevil

Yes, he is ticklish but nowhere near as badly as me! I sometimes get revenge but it's very very rare...

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back