• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

QB's New Years 2002/2003 Gathering Cancelled

QBWeaver

Verified
I just posted this in the Gatherings section but I also wanted to post it here since many of our members do not go into the gatherings area.

I've hosted New Year's Gatherings over the last 3 years at my house. I have to cancel this year's gathering due to a situation that occurred earlier this year. It was strongly recommended to not host gatherings for awhile until this whole thing is resolved.

I'm only posting this because so many of the gang come in from all over the country as well as from other countries. I don't want you to buy a ticket that you could not use later.

Thanks for understanding gang!

Aw... Really sorry to hear this, darlin', but I do understand your situation. I hope the situation resolves, as your gatherings were always a delight!

dvnc

Eep!

Just when I was beginning to get my hopes up about meeting some of you great folks... Didn't know I was that scary!

Seriously, I wish you the quickest and easiest resolution possible.

The good news is that this looks like it's actually close to resolution. I hope they are able to bring this to closure. Once this is resolved.... The house will be open again!

And don't ever think this is the only gathering that goes on around here. Dan, John and I will be putting together some events. We just all need to sit down together to do it.

I hope you resolve it. I am also looking forward to getting the Scooby Gang together for this Spring.

Max

The Spring Fling will be terrific Max. I can't wait to see you again!

I can't wait to visit you both, at each event!

Hopefully there'll be events going again soon. So many gatherings have lulled of late. It'll be good to see 'em go again, and see both of ya!

dvnc

You know... That's such a dangerous setting with Max and DVNC in the same room. But then add Affectionate Dan, Mike Keemers, Pete, John, Andy, Lee, Bella, Ann and Drew, Lite and Kwildoctr, Jen and Pete, Ed and Patti, and so many more....

Oh boy. I can't WAIT until the Spring!

There's something very comforting about looking at that list, and realizing that a) it's only a tiny fraction of the folks we've met through these events, b) that they're fine folks to visit, and c) that nearly all of them run their own events or help the local hosts.

Kraftie and I are both lookin' forward to the possibilities in Spring!

dvnc

Sorry to hear you need to cancel, Jan. I hope everything comes together soon to resolve whatever's going on...for your own peace of mind as more than for a gathering possibility.

Ann

Thanks Ann.

Peace of mind is good actually. It's amazing how secure you can feel based on people, places and things that all come together. Pretty darned amazing actually and impressive with the new tools they have out these days.

But heck... it's just great to know that there are so many other places I can go to for gatherings to meet everyone. Each gathering I've hosted or attended has been incredible. The best part was getting to meet so many people I've chatted with online face to face. And it always feels like a big family getting together. As DVNC would say...."It's all about the Love!" and it truly is.

I just posted this in the Gatherings section but I also wanted to post it here since many of our members do not go into the gatherings area. I've hosted New Year's Gatherings over the last 3 years at my house. I have to cancel this year's gathering due to a situation that occurred earlier this year. It was strongly recommended to not host gatherings for awhile until this whole thing is resolved. I'm only posting this because so many of the gang come in from all over the country as well as from other countries. I don't want you to buy a ticket that you could not use later.

Thanks for understanding gang!
:cry1: :( :dropatear :sadcry:

Thats sucks...

Tough Break....I swear, one of these days I will come to a gathering...

If you're interested in a gathering I'd highly recommend NEST. We're in the planning stages now for a Spring Fling. It will be in Philadelphia in spring 2003. So stay tuned!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/1/2024
The final vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now open. See the GFA forum for details!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back