• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Queen Bea (m/f, tickling + impact and orgasm play)

quinn65

Verified
Hey,

This is a mostly fictional story I just remembered writing years ago for a session partner I had at the time. Bea was a very straight-laced, professional, divorced ex-Army African-American woman who I met through a kinky dating service where I advertised private sessioning work. She had gone there guiltily looking for some light BDSM play to satisfy a few of her long running sexual curiosities and fantasies. She was engaged to be married again soon to a very traditional kind of guy, and had some things to check off her bucket list before making that commitment.

After vetting me very thoroughly and eventually meeting for drinks and dinner, Bea finally agreed to some sessioning that involved bondage, tickling, and orgasm play. She was deeply curious about impact play, but afraid that (i) it might leave marks, and (ii) it might leave her feeling too guilty.

So I told her I'd write a story that went a couple orders of magnitude beyond our usual sessioning, and this is it. She wanted it to feel realistic and include some of the things I knew she liked. If some parts seem pretty specific, that's why.

I don't describe her much in the story since it was written for her, so for you, here goes:

Bea had been competitive in track and field in high school and college before joining the army, and was still very committed to fitness in her mid-30s when we were sessioning. She lifted weights and trail ran religiously, but looked farmgirl fit rather than gym fit. She was beautiful, very dark-skinned, and probably 5'5" with a tight, compact build. She had big narrow size 9 feet that embarrassed her (but looked fantastic to me). She was stern when you first met her, but could get a little goofy once she relaxed. The "strong black woman" label would fit her well, and while being submissive was a huge turn-on for her, she always retained a streak of stubbornness and a feeling of "I can't believe I'm doing this!" that I try to capture a bit in the story.

I'll post it in parts to make the cut/paste/edit step easier.

Enjoy!
-Q.

Last edited:
Part 1: Getting There

It had been a long day at the office, but instead of the usual sense of relief Bea felt as she headed home, this evening she was excited and a little apprehensive. Tonight, Bea was breaking her usual routine. Instead of going home, she had an appointment with a Dom.

It had been a crazy time, reaching out online, stumbling across someone who was willing to satisfy her secret desire, getting comfortable with the idea, and finally deciding to try it...and all the while managing the day-to-day parts of her normal life…work, kids, fiancé. But the idea of just letting go – diving in and giving up control for an evening – is what had her excited and scared. It was like sitting in the front car of the world’s biggest and scariest roller coaster while the shoulder harness locks you down: you know that once you’re secure and the ride begins, it is just…going…to happen. No stopping, no second guessing, and no turning back.

She had never, ever done anything like this before. Read about it, sure. Fantasized, of course…if her friends only knew the depraved scenarios she imagined for herself! But reading and fantasizing and actually doing were entirely different things. As she made the first ‘wrong’ turn taking her further away from home and toward this crazy adventure, her heart sped up. But in a not-entirely-unpleasant way.

Her schedule was good; the evening was blocked out. As far as her family and friends knew, she had an airtight excuse to be somewhere else for the night. As a capable and talented planner and project manager, Bea had been very much on top of all the arrangements from her end. But where she would normally stay in charge to see things through, at some level she understood that tonight there might come a moment when her control over the situation was well and truly gone, and someone else would take over.

She had met her Dom once and they had corresponded a fair amount online. She had vetted him thoroughly. He was a college professor now, but had up until recently been a corporate executive. He seemed to be a nice enough guy; she wondered how he would approach their session. Up to this point they had laid out the barest sketches of what would happen, mostly to be governed on her end by use of a safeword, “butterfly,” as her Dom had carefully explained.

Although she was still feeling uneasy, as she drove, Bea considered what using a safeword meant and also what she knew of herself: calm, capable, strong, in control. She would not be overwhelmed easily if she chose to do this. Mentally, she put her safeword on a high shelf, resolving to see this experience through, if it came to that, for everything it was worth.

Her nav system guided her through and then out to the edge of a small college town, to a place called Lakeside Suites. She had checked it out online: an older, privately owned townhome rental community. Some of the rooms even had fireplaces, and all were filled with nicely kept but older, dated furniture. Her Dom had said he liked furniture’s “anchor points,” a thought which raised a small lump in her throat as she pulled into the complex and found a place to park.

Was she really doing this?! In her mind she could almost trace an evolution of disbelief as her fantasy slipped toward reality. This is already interesting, she thought, but I can still turn back. Her Dom had been clear: she should not go through with it unless she was 100% sure…

For now, she thought, my will is still my own. Let’s at least take the first step.

In the dusk she found the right townhome in the complex among a cluster of older suburban-esque sameness. There was even a courtyard and gazebo outside in a common area shared by the units. The evening air was warm and comfortable against her skin as the day’s light faded.

Speaking of butterflies, Bea thought as she crossed a brick path past the gazebo, here they are. The fluttering in her chest and belly accelerated as she stepped up and knocked on the door.

“Hello Bea,” her Dom smiled and stepped back as he opened the door. “I guess you found everything ok. Come on in.”

“Hi,” she smiled, trying to act normal. Bea’s curiosity pulled her eyes around the room as she stepped in, making some trivial small talk. He had clearly been here earlier, setting up. As her Dom watched, she walked slowly into the living room, taking in the writing desk and chair, kitchenette, older comfortable looking armchairs, flickering fire in the fireplace, and against the side wall, a sturdy sofa that had been pulled a distance away from the wall.

It was the sofa that brought her up short. Not a regular sofa, but one with a pull-out bed. And the bed on this particular sofa had been extended into the room, toward the fireplace. It was nicely made with soft sheets and blankets, and there was a cluster of thick pillows piled high against the sofa’s back.

What alarmed Bea, however, was a series of ropes twining around the bed’s metal frame, especially alongside the pillows. Other ropes, as well as scarves, cuffs, and some small, closed cardboard boxes were arranged neatly on the floor along the bed’s side. Dimly under the bed she could see some kind of longer, narrow, padded pole.

“So I assume this is where I’m going,” she stated more than asked, gesturing toward the sofa. It seemed fairly obvious.

“It is,” he answered. “When you’re ready, you’ll sit on the couch against those pillows. After removing your clothes, of course. And then I’ll take care of the rest.”

...to be continued

Part 2: The Choice

“So,” he asked, “are you ready?”

Ok, Bea thought, this is the moment. I’m standing by the roller coaster but I’ve not yet climbed on. I can still walk away and just skip the ride…because this ride is very scary. But it’s also ridiculously intriguing. I have fantasized for so long

Her Dom watched her patiently, sipping a glass of bourbon, as she considered her decision. His voice was kind and measured, but firm.

“Once you strip and sit down, Bea, I will tie you to this couch. It will be comfortable, but very secure. You will also be naked, of course. I will tie you so that the most sensitive and vulnerable parts of your body are exposed, and you will be unable to move or protect yourself in any way.

“Once you’re helpless, my entire goal, everything I have in mind, is with the intention of building your sexual arousal. You’ll find some things I do to be very pleasant, I think. Others you may find uncomfortable, or even a little painful. Some of my actions are intended to demonstrate your helplessness – to reinforce the fact that you can’t move or resist. These things will show you that I am in charge, not you, and that you can’t stop whatever I am doing.

“I know you’re used to being in charge. In control. Responsible for yourself and those around you. Once I have you tied, that will no longer be the case, and it may take some getting used to. The purpose of any painful or uncomfortable things I do is to convince you beyond all doubt that you are helpless. Accept these things, and you will eventually be rewarded with pleasure. Fight me, and the discomfort may continue, or pleasure be withdrawn.

“Do you understand?”

As he spoke, Bea felt her resolve harden. She pulled her eyes from the couch and looked at her Dom.

“Yes.”

He raised an eyebrow, “Who is in charge?”

“You are.”

“And if I am in charge, what should you call me?”

“…Sir?”

“That’s correct. Good girl. Now, take off your clothes and sit down.”

Bea walked toward the powder room past the couch.

“Bea, stop. Where are you going?”

“To take off my clothes?”

Her Dom leveled a flat stare.

“…Sir,” she said grudgingly.

“That’s right, but there’s no reason to do it elsewhere. Strip now, in front of me, where you stand.”

Bea felt a tug of willpower, and anger. Who was this man to ‘command’ her to strip naked in front of him? She leveled her own stare and started to speak…then changed her mind.

He was not angry, or threatening. Maybe slightly amused, if anything. He sipped his drink again, waiting.

If I’m gonna do this, Bea thought, I might as well do it all the way. She turned to face him, and looking into his eyes, started removing her clothes.

...to be continued

Part 3: Losing Control

Finally naked, Bea stood and waited until her Dom nodded toward the couch. She turned and sat, swinging her legs onto the pulled-out bed, leaning back against the pillows.

“Now, scooch down, and a bit forward,” he said. “You’ll feel a dip in the bed that rocks you back a little. Then keep your arms low and reach them toward the corners of the bedframe on either side of you.”

Bea did as she was told. The butterflies were still there, along with the lump in her throat, but being focused and having something to do was helping to calm her nerves.

She felt his hand take her left wrist, and pass a cuff around it. Looking at the cuff, she saw heavy black cloth, double looped, with a bright silver ring threaded through a tie-off on its edge. After the cuff was drawn tight, he moved up her arm and placed another just above her elbow. Then over to the right arm where he snugged two more cuffs, wrist and elbow, securely in place.

Next, her Dom pulled out a longish piece of rope and doubled it over. Leaning her forward from behind the couch, he draped the rope loosely across the back of her neck, around the front of her shoulders, and then pulled it back under her arms on either side. He somehow threaded the rope together between her shoulder blades, and then passed it under her arms, across her breasts, and around her upper torso several times. Where the loops of rope crossed her chest, they formed a figure-eight around her breasts, squeezing them at their base and pushing her nipples out prettily. In essence, Bea was now wearing a chest harness formed of rope.

He tied something onto the back of the harness and then eased her back against the pillows.

“Comfortable so far?”

“Yes. Yes sir.”

“Good girl.”

Now as Bea leaned back, the function of the ropes entwined around the bedframe became apparent. They had seemingly been secured to the frame earlier, under the mattress. As she relaxed against the pillows and spread her arms, her Dom worked his way again across her wrist and elbow cuffs, tying the silver rings of each cuff securely to the underlying frame with a length of rope, and snugging each in place.

As he finished the last cuff, Bea tested her arm movement, and found there to be very little. Her arms were gently stretched to her sides, but her wrists and elbows were cinched in place close to the metal bars of the frame with almost no room for movement. Some butterflies returned, but Bea pushed them down.

Next she felt the harness snug tightly around her chest and breasts as her Dom pulled something back over the top of the couch, securing it underneath, removing her ability to lean forward.

And finally, he reached behind her lower back and drew out another length of rope that had been secured to the frame behind her, passing it over her tight abs several times and cinching it in place, effectively pinning her lower torso and hips.

Her Dom stepped back to admire his work. “Still doing ok?” he asked, tugging here and there at the ropes. “Anything pinching or too tight?”

“No sir.”

“Good girl. We don’t want anything distracting you from what I have in mind. So now we move to your lower body.”

With that, her Dom reached under the bed and pulled out the padded pole she had seen earlier.

“Remember when I asked about your flexibility?”

“Mm hmm.”

There was the shortest of pauses before Bea felt a pinching pressure from her Dom’s forefinger and thumb gripping her right nipple. Shocked, she tried to jerk away but was held firmly by the ropes and cuffs as he began to rub nipple's tip, making her try to frantically pull away.

“Pardon me?”

“Yes! Yes sir! I remember the question!”

“Are you sure?” The rubbing continued as her legs began to kick.

“Yes sir!!!

“Good girl.” He released her nipple and the annoying feeling was gone, replaced by a dull throbbing ache that quickly dissipated.

“Ahhh…ow.”

Casually he went on. “Your legs are very strong, so we need to take away your leverage. That’s what this padded pole is for. I’m going to lay it on the bed, and I need you to place your legs so the backs of your knees are over the pole itself. Then I’m going to loosely tie your knees to the pole and we’re going to push it back toward your shoulders. You’ll end up in something like a catcher’s squat, only lying on your back. Make sense?”

“Yes sir.”

“You’re learning.” He smiled as he tied her knees gently over the pole with some lengths of rope.

Now Bea understood her “scooched down” position on the bed. As her Dom lifted the bar tied under her knees, her lower back settled into the mattress and her hips raised a little. She felt the big flexors in her hips stretch pleasantly as he pushed her knees closer to her shoulders. Leaning in, her Dom fished some hidden ropes from the edges of the bed and tied the ends of the pole in place, snugging down the whole apparatus. Then he tightened the ropes holding her knees to the bar.

He leaned back and smiled. Satisfied, he patted Bea’s ass and said, “There we go.”

...to be continued

Last edited:
Part 4: Driving the Point Home

Now fully helpless, Bea started to struggle. My God, she thought angrily as she pulled at her bindings, look at me! I am a grown, proud, accomplished, professional woman! What kind of craziness landed me naked and tied and helpless in front of this nipple pinching man?

His smile made her even a little angrier. It wasn’t arrogant; just so…satisfied. He looked like a hungry man sitting down to a meal. She realized, tied as she was, that all of her frustrated struggling was hopeless: it only put the helplessness of her muscular body more on display, and added to his enjoyment. There was no escape here, no privacy, and no hiding. She was tightly bound and shamefully exposed. Basically, she was his toy now, and while at some deep level this excited her, it still rankled against the natural set of her ego.

He took the final sip of his drink, laid his glass on a side table, and smiled again, not unkindly. “Getting a little frustrated, Bea?”

Clenching her teeth in a stubborn frown, and still pulling at the ropes, Bea imagined what her Dom was seeing from his perch on the bed. She was fit and tight, and with her knees tied wide on the bar and her legs pulled back to her shoulders, she knew that his admiring gaze was passing over her most private areas in all their glory. Her ass cheeks were spread and pulled back, arcing her hips in the air, exposing and also spreading the lips of her pussy, revealing all this and everything in between to whatever attentions he chose to give.

Bea flexed and arched some more, but could still only squirm and wiggle. As her Dom began securing the bar with more ropes, her movement only diminished while her sense of vulnerability grew. He had rubbed her nipple so hard before, and now imagine what he could do! Some butterflies returned, but with them, a slight stirring in her belly. Through her fruitless anger, she also grudgingly detected a hint of swelling in her clit.

Her Dom finished his work by cuffing her ankles to secure her large bare feet. “Safety first, no kicking,” he said as he tethered the rings of the ankle cuffs down to more anchor points on the sides of the bed.

Now she was truly trussed. Her only choices of movement were to slightly wriggle her butt or compress her torso with ab crunches, which served only to make her ass and pussy more vulnerable, and likely more attractive to her tormentor. She was beginning to appreciate how it felt to be utterly helpless…when any of her angry resistance and fighting only served the desires of others.

“You are fully tied,” her Dom said, retrieving one of the boxes from the floor and settling himself comfortably in front of her open legs. He looked at her face through the V of her thighs. “Are you starting to realize how vulnerable you are?”

“Yes sir.” Still with a quiet touch of anger.

“But are you really? I mean, the nipple rub earlier was unpleasant, but you could still thrash around. Consider what’s in front of me now. Do you think I could make you panic and really struggle to get loose?”

“I don’t know. Sir. I suppose you’re going to try.”

“Hm. Do you think you have any control?”

“No sir.”

“Ok, you say you know that, but I don’t think you truly know it. And I’m still hearing a little attitude. Let’s try an experiment.”

With that, he reached into the box and withdrew something purple and cylindrical, with some kind of rubber-tipped antenna protruding from one end.

“Do you know what this is?”

She wriggled her hips under the ropes. “No sir.”

“It’s called a clit stimulator. But don’t worry, I promised you I would take a long, slow time getting to your clit, which is, by the way, already starting to show a little anticipation. Let's give it a feel.”

As he licked his finger and reached toward her sex, Bea tried to twist her butt away and uttered an indignant “Hey!”… but he barely acknowledged the objection as he touched and softly tickled her swollen nub, causing her to twitch and flex.

It felt anticipatory and wonderful, but Bea still growled a little in the back of her throat.

“Mmm hm, you’re getting hard. But again, we’re saving that for later. So if this device is not for torturing your clit right now, then how do you think I might get you to panic?” With a press of his thumb, the protruding tip of the tool started to whine and buzz.

“I don’t know sir.” And she didn’t. The thing almost resembled a rubber kid’s toy, not like anything she had ever seen used for sex. And sure, she was tied up, but she steeled her resolve. No way was she going to let this man make her panic.

Her Dom scooted closer and looked down at her. “Well, I remember another thing you said in our chat: you said you were ticklish. But I bet you’ve never been tickled here before.”

“You’re gonna wha—“

His hand dropped and she felt a precise and maddening buzz brush the edge of her exposed anus. It felt like electricity against the sensitive nerves there, and she bucked, hard, against the ropes before he quickly drew it away.

“Whoa, you weren’t lying,” he smiled again. “You are crazy ticklish. How did that feel?”

“God it felt awful! You’ve gotta stop that! I – no please…”

The tip was on her anus again, gently kissing her skin and now circling and drifting, finding new and different and more sensitive nerves, sometimes deeper inside.

A short scream, another growl, and then laughter tore from Bea’s lips. Her mind was gone. She had never felt anything like this before, and it just…wouldn’t…stop. With no way to protect herself or swat the tool away, the tickling felt endless as she laughed and squealed and tried in vain to avoid the maddening touch, until finally, mercifully, it stopped and her Dom repeated the question.

“Reconsider the tone of your answer. How did that feel?”

“Oh God it tickled sir!” Bea was fit, but even after that short burst, she was out of breath and beginning to sweat.

“Good girl. Now, that might have been 10 seconds. What if I went on for 30 seconds, or a minute, or two?”

Bea admitted to herself that she had just redefined panic. “I couldn’t take it, sir. I was completely out of my mind.”

“But that’s sort of the point, isn’t it? You would have to take it, if I said you had to take it, no matter how long or frustrating or awful it was. Otherwise it might be all I gave you, instead of something like this.”

Still panting from the tickling, Bea suddenly felt a light caress across the outside of each hip. These strokes tickled as well, but to a much different effect. As her Dom’s new caresses traced across her hips and ass, she at first felt chills, but then a relaxation set in. Not a tired relaxation, though…this one started in her belly, and dropped something volatile into her bloodstream. The tingles worked their way around her back and shoulders, over her breasts, and finally down between her legs, where she began to feel the warm early signs of lubrication.

Bea moaned softly and stretched and rolled her bound muscles.

“Oh well look at those now, fully at attention.” Bea hardly noticed her Dom’s words as he licked his fingers and found her nipples, this time both at once. He began massaging each nipple firmly and sensually.

“I think you’re starting to get wet down here, you little sex fiend,” he teased as he released her nipples. As his hands moved back to the box, he gave the tip of her clit a brief tickle, causing her to jump. “Mmm…definitely.”

“So now you’ve had a little torture, and a little pleasure. How about we mix them together?”

Bea sighed and rolled her neck.

His tone became more stern. “How about. We mix. Them together.”

“Oh God ok! Yes! Yes sir!”

“Hmm good girl. That was a close one though. There are a lot of ticklish spots down here, and for what it’s worth, tickling is the nicest torture I know.”

“Yes sir.”

His rummaging finally produced two small empty glass vials from the box, each with what looked like a thumbscrew on top. “Ok, these are nipple pumps. You’re going to lick them for me, and then I’m going to place one over each nipple. When I twist the screws, they will draw your nipples up into the glass vial, making them swell with blood flow and become extra sensitive. Since your nipples wanted attention, we’re going to give them some. Sound ok?”

Bea was mildly horrified by the idea of constant sucking tension on her tender nipples, but she was also a quick learner and did not want more tickling.

”Yes sir.”

“Good girl. Lick.”

He held the vials to her lips, and dutifully, she wetly licked the open end of each one. He then placed them over her nipples and turned each screw a few turns, holding them in place with gentle suction.

“Do you like that?”

“Yes sir.” She wasn’t lying. Her nipples were already sensitive, and these little toys brought them a lot of focus.

Then he turned each screw a few more times, drawing a light gasp from Bea. Her nipples were now fully erect, suspended in the vacuum, and flushing warm with pressure and increased blood flow. It hurt a little, but the hurt was tinged with sex.

Bea flexed her shoulders and squirmed her torso. Yep, there was nothing she could do about these…just ride the sensation. And along with everything else going on, the little devils were beginning to turn her on even more.

“Ah, I see you like that, maybe more than a little. You had offered a few hints earlier, but I think I’m just starting to understand how much you really like sex.”

Bea moaned.

“You should know, Bea: so far we have only set up a baseline. It might stay constant, and it might go up, but no way is your level of stimulation from this point forward going down. Feel something building? It might take a while, but you are now on your way to a powerful orgasm. And you are helpless…do you understand that there’s nothing you can do to stop it?”

She squirmed and shifted some more as she felt cool air caress her moistening pussy, while the nipple pumps did their sucking work. “Yes sir.”

“Are you still mad at me?”

“No sir.”

“Good. I’m just doing what you want. You also want that orgasm, right Bea?”

“Uhm yes…yes sir.”

“Yes what sir?”

She knew immediately what he wanted to hear. “Yes please sir. Please keep going. Sir.”

“Nice. It’s good to want something you can’t have, at least not for a while. In the meantime, let’s see what else we can do…here we go.”

Bea had closed her eyes to focus on the sensations across her body…her restrained limbs, her hard clit and moistening pussy, the tingling of her recently tickled asshole, the delicious sucking on her nipples, and the pleasant pre-orgasmic flutter in her chest and belly as she imagined where things would go from here. She felt her Dom get up off the bed and walk around behind her.

A blindfold was placed over her eyes.

Her Dom’s low voice tickled in her ear. “Keep feeling what’s happening to you right now, Bea, and then think just a little about what’s going to happen shortly when you’re struggling and screaming with pleasure as you cum. For a while though, I don’t want you to see what I’m about to do.”

“Thank you, sir.”

“Ah, that’s a very good girl,” he said as he walked back around to her helpless sex. “Look at you, thanking me…I think you’ve just earned something special before we torture you again. I know I said I’d hold off, but it does look like your clit might be ready for a preview.”

As he spoke, he returned to his place between her bound legs and drew slowly closer to her exposed pussy. She could feel her clit pulsing just a little in anticipation, knowing what he was planning to do as she felt the warm breath of his last words.

“Oh God, sir…”

His tongue softly penetrated her lips at the base of her vulva, flexing and probing as it worked slowly toward her sensitive swelling. There he paused and blew softly before placing a warm, wet kiss directly over her hood. His tongue flicked it once, twice, and then she felt soft suction as he drew her tight clit out and up between his teeth. Her body tensed helplessly as he bit down, gently, to hold her sex in place while he flicked the tip with his tongue several more times.

The fluttering in her belly spiked and then intensified into small waves as her body registered what was happening, but she could only squirm and pant softly as he drew his lips away.

“You,” he said, “are delicious. Just wait until I come back here with a purpose.”

Bea tried to imagine the sensation she had just felt, pulsing, intensifying, and cresting through orgasms as she remained tied so securely in place. The thought made her a little crazy, and she tried testing the ropes again.

“I do love it when you struggle,” her Dom said. “But it won’t do you any good. Maybe we have to convince you again that you don’t get to cum unless you do everything I say, exactly as I say.”

As he began rummaging, she pictured the vibrator tip torturing her anus…and the words slipped out: “Oh no, please don’t tickle me again.”

“What did you just say to me?”

“Sir! Please don’t tickle me sir!

“Did you just ask me not to do something? You know there’s only one proper way to do that, right?”

“Yes sir.”

“And what is that?”

“My safeword, sir.”

“Are you safewording me right now? From tickling?

“Nuh…no sir.” But she could sense more tickling coming, and her helpless anus flexed and tensed.

“Look at you…you really don’t want me to tickle your asshole again, do you? Don’t answer that.”

More rummaging. “Well you’re definitely getting tickled, that much is sure. But tell you what, I’ll leave your asshole alone. How’s that?”

“Thank you, sir.”

“Good girl. Hm, what else can I reach that’s ticklish? Easy answer, I guess: the soles of your feet." Her toes wiggled. "But I have plans for those later. Hmm…are your ribs ticklish, Bea?”

Bea’s eyes snapped open behind her blindfold. She had been afraid of this from the moment he tied her up. She could not stand to have her ribs tickled. But no way in hell could she tell him that, or tell him no.

As she deliberated her answer, her body involuntarily flexed and wriggled as her arms pulled at the cuffs.

“Mmm,” he said, “I’m guessing that means this is going to work. Do you want to tell me not to tickle your ribs, Bea?”

“Sir?”

“I mean if this is going to be as horrible for you as I think, why not just tell me no?”

She felt his hands sliding up her hips again on each side, this time resting just below her rib cage, causing her to flinch again.

“Why not?”

“Be…because I’m not in control of what happens to me sir.”

“Good girl, and good answer. Who is in control?”

“You are, sir.”

“Right again. And I could get you to do anything I wanted, couldn’t I?”

“Yes sir.”

“These ribs are mine, that pussy is mine, those nipples are mine, that ass is mine. Do you agree, Bea?”

“Yes sir.”

“Good. Then I think you should ask me to tickle your ribs.”

“Sir?”

“You heard me. Actually, beg me to tickle them. Or don’t, and see what happens.”

The last thing Bea wanted was a rib tickling. Since childhood (until tonight) that had been her most feared and hated torture. Tied like this, helpless, if he tickled her again she thought she might lose her mind for good.

But with that thought, something clicked in Bea’s mind. It didn’t matter what she wanted. Tied down she was utterly and completely helpless, with the most sensitive parts of her body exposed to her Dom’s will. Her own will was completely given over to him. He was going to do whatever he wanted to her asshole, to her ribs, to her feet, to her nipples, anywhere, and if she resisted or complained, it would only get worse until she complied. And with this kind of control what else would he have her do?

But if she complied, or maybe even tried to please him without him asking, good things would happen. Less torture, less tickling, less pain, more pleasure. More soft kisses and nibbles on her sensitive and moistening clit.

“I am so sorry sir. Please tickle my ribs.” She tensed.

“That didn’t sound very sincere. Maybe add something about how much you like it.”

“Sir, please please tickle me. Tickle my ribs. Tickle them hard. Tickle me all you want. I can’t even tell you how much I love being tickled.”

And with that, he began. His fingers dug, and probed, and dug again against the strong muscles around her abs and hips. She bounced on the bed and swallowed another growl in her throat, tensing hard. Jesus, that was awful and he had only…GAHHH!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA godpleasenopleasestopstopstop!!!!!

After the first few tentative pokes he had grabbed hard and dug in his thumbs, lighting up her nervous system like a fireworks display. She didn’t think she could take that again.

“Did I hear a ‘stop’ in there?”

Bea was breathless. “I am so so sorry sir, I lost control. I didn’t know what I was saying, sir.”

“So that was definitely a ‘stop,’ then.” She felt his weight shift as he leaned forward, and then the gentle touch of fingertips along her sides.

Ohhhhhhh sir I really want to please you, I really do. And I know it’s not up to me, it’s only up to you. I will do anything, anything to please you besides what you’re about to do now. Please sir, I’m begging. Let me do something else.”

“That sounds interesting, but I just can’t forget that ‘stop.’” And his fingers dug in again.

Her body jerked and thrashed, but she couldn’t get away. Wherever she went, so went the tickling, and she roared and bucked with uncontrollable laughter. It felt like forever, but before she lost her mind completely, he finally stopped.

Bea was breathless, her body again slicked in sweat. She had worked out, intensely, most of her life…but never like this. The nipple devices continued their work, and in the aftermath of her tickle torture they almost felt like relief. Finally, deep breaths became shallow breaths, endorphins flowed, and she almost felt relaxed. Happy to have survived. But his next words chilled her.

“Tickling is child’s play. We haven’t even started to get serious, and you were already promising me the world. You’ve been tied for less than twenty minutes. This is gonna be fun…”

Less than twenty minutes?! Bea’s mind reeled. The tickle torture felt like forever. What would be next?

“That was incredible, by the way, as tickling goes,” he said. “But you’re probably wondering what’s next.”

Outstanding, she thought. He also reads minds.

...to be continued

Last edited:
Part 5: Pleasure and Pain

I’m a toy, thought Bea. Or a musical instrument. I can’t move or do anything, and he’s just playing me. If I couldn’t break away from that tickling, I can’t break away from anything he does. Lord help me.

As Bea considered her fate, she heard and felt the Dom move around behind the couch.

“That tickling had to be awful,” he said. “But you did tell me to stop, which was a mistake. Do you understand why you deserved it?”

“Yes sir.”

“Good girl, you’re learning. And for that, I thought I might spend some time up here.”

His fingers lit on her shoulders, and drew softly toward her neck on either side. It felt wonderful as his fingertips traced along her neck. Bea had always had the same reaction to this...she tucked her chin and curled and shrugged as best she could, but goosebumps still broke out in waves across her body.

Ohhhhh wow….oh Jesus.” She shivered as the goosebumps marched.

“Pardon?”

“Sir! Thank you sir, that felt amaz…ohhhhhhh…

His fingers kept climbing until they lightly traced her ears. Around the edges they went, behind each ear, and then back down into the goosebump clusters for another round of chills.

“Sir that is ahhhhhhhh oh boy…” Her captured nipples throbbed as the goosebumps passed by, leaving them even more sensitive than before. Her Dom just kept tracing his patterns on her ears and neck as her belly fluttering increased, and her pussy grew wet and warm.

“You really like this,” he said. “And I can see you squirming. I bet those nipple pumps feel interesting, and I imagine your pussy is throbbing just a little as well. Maybe we need to pay her another visit.”

Bea shivered again. “Oh God yes please…”

“Please what?”

“Please sir, my pussy…it’s…I could really use…I want you to…oh God.”

She felt her Dom move away briskly, quietly muttering “I want you to” as he reached below the bed again. He withdrew something that sounded hard, and swung it through the air, right and left. It made an evil whooshing noise that promised something unpleasant.

A low hum formed in the back of Bea’s throat. That was a scary noise.

“I suppose it’s ok to want something, Bea,” her Dom said, “but it’s almost like you turned that into a command.”

“Oh no sir! I am so sorry sir. I didn’t mean that at all. I --- ow!

Bea’s sentence was cut short by a soft whoosh and a thak! as something stung sharply across her ass. She sucked in a breath as the sting peaked and then faded. Her lower body wriggled involuntarily, wanting instinctively to avoid another stroke.

“Stings a bit, doesn’t it?” he asked.

“Yes sir.” But at the same time, her stomach flutters sent some exciting new signals down between her legs. How can that sting so much and also turn me – “Ow!

Another whistle and thak!; another stripe of pain across her helpless cheeks. It stung, and she wriggled some more, but her sex also throbbed again as she felt any resistance to whatever he might want fade away. How could she resist anything if he could do – thak! “Ow!” – oh my God….this?!

What killed her was the turn on. If anyone ever hit her like this out in the world, she was a strong woman and she would put them on the ground. But now all her strength was nothing, and the smacks hurt like hell but they also – thak! “Ow!” – had her pussy almost dripping while she writhed.

Her Dom measured his repeated strokes, striping them slowly across her ass and the backs of her legs, until almost the whole area was singing with sensation. This was a new experience of pain for her – a pain she could sink into and ride, as her nipples continued to throb and her body rushed blood and more urgent signals to her now-aching sex.

As her body struggled, her head drifted into a whole new space, and some words slipped out: “God,” she said, “if I were untied, I would kill you.”

Part of her alerted – what the fuck did I just say to him?!

But her Dom just chuckled. “Still got some fight in you, even after this. I like that. But it looks like you’re getting used to this cane. Hang on…”

As her Dom stepped away, the stinging across Bea’s ass and legs seemed to have a mind of its own. Her body was trying to twist, helplessly pulling on the ropes, but her mind was oddly smooth.

“I think we need to bring you down a little,” he said, and suddenly she felt his fingertips again, this time on the backs of her thighs, lightly and slowly tracing patterns over her stinging skin, moving down toward her burning ass.

The sensation was exquisite. Every nerve was awake and at full attention as his light stroking continued down her legs, around her hips, and finally across her ass. Something, maybe endorphins, flowed into her system, relaxing her body to the ebbing pain and even further highlighting the sensations in her soon to be suffering pussy.

...to be continued

Part 6: Fireworks

“Ahhh,” she heard him say, “you’re about ready to drip.”

Her ass was still writhing, a little involuntarily, but she could feel the moisture between her legs as well. The movement from her struggles was putting some friction on her clit, and it felt wonderfully intolerable. When he drew back his fingers from the stroking, she was finally able to stop moving.

“Coming down from the stings?”

“Yuh…yes sir. Oh Lord…”

“Feel like giving me any more orders?”

“No sir.”

“How is your clit feeling?”

“It’s throbbing sir, and it tingles. It’s hard.”

“Why is it hard?”

“Wh…why, sir?”

“Yes, what makes your clit hard?”

“I’m turned on, sir. Aroused. It’s starting to make me a little crazy. Sir.”

“Why are you so turned on?”

“Because you tied me up, sir. I got angry, but there was nothing I could do. I realized that all my control was yours…my pain, my choices, my...my arousal. Then you tickled me. And my nipples ache, sir.”

“Mmm hmm…”

“And you caned me, sir. It really stung…stung so much I couldn’t think. But it also turned me on, sir. A lot.

“Hm, maybe I should use the cane some more. You can answer honestly. Would you like that?”

“I’m sorry sir, I want to please you, but I think hitting me more now would only hurt. I’m...I'm coming down from it, sir.”

“That’s ok, I asked you to be honest. How does your skin feel, from your legs to your ass?”

“Warm, sir. And tingly. The tingling is sort of drifting between my legs.”

“That’s from the blood flow the caning brought to the area. Your whole body is on alert now, even the places I didn’t touch.”

“Yes sir.”

“Good girl. You’re doing a fine job. How do your nipples feel?”

“Good, sir. They ache, and they feel like they would be sensitive.”

“Nice, that was the plan. We’ll get back to them in a minute. Did you know I have another one of those pumps?”

“No sir.”

“Think about how your nipples feel. Can you imagine where the third pump might go?”

“Oh God, sir, do you mean my clit?

“Good girl, and good guess. How about we do that now? I’ll need a lick, even though it’s already pretty wet and slippery down there.” As he spoke, he once more lightly tickled a finger over the sensitive skin at the top of her pussy lips, and she flinched. God she was already going crazy.

She felt the small cup touch her mouth, and she licked again. As he swirled the cup on her tongue, she thought about how her nipples felt under the pumps. Taut, engorged, impossibly sensitive, throbbing with her pulse.

And soon one of those little devils would be sucking on her clitoris.

He took the cup away from her tongue and paused. “We’re just going to need a little prep work first.”

She couldn’t even imagine what ohmyfuckinggod…

In an instant, the buzzing of the clit stimulator started, and her Dom began tickling her sex to full arousal. Bea struggled and thrashed, but the buzzy tip slipped under her pussy lips and moved smoothly upward toward her hood. Her swollen clit was only too happy to meet it, although the rest of her body kept struggling.

She felt her clit swell harder and begin to tingle, and then the small cup was placed over it. The inexorable suction began as her Dom twisted the screw, drawing her slick and sensitive flesh up into the cup and packing every overstimulated nerve tightly against the sides.

Her clit had been sucked before, but never left in an endless vacuum. For a moment her whole body became the swollen tip of her sex, held firmly erect in the small vial, stretched and throbbing helplessly with her pulse.

She suddenly realized she was trying to thrash, but nothing would shake the little vial loose. As she became aware, she focused on breathing, and settling down, and riding out the new sensations.

“That’s something, isn’t it?” her Dom grinned. “Just imagine what it will feel like when we suddenly pull the little guy off.”

Unggghhhh ahhh God…

“What’s that?”

“Thank you suh…sir.”

“Good girl.”

As she settled in, Bea began to feel like some kind of overstimulated sex machine, all throbbing nipples and clit. There was almost no room for any other sensation as she felt the pre-orgasmic flutters become early orgasmic waves, growing now deep within her chest, and hips, and pussy. It would be a while, but she knew at some level her Dom was right: the orgasm was coming, and it was likely to be mind-blowing.

The thought of how that would feel, tied as she was, made her struggle some more. She often pleasured herself, controlling every aspect of the experience. This would be astonishingly different.

“You know what your problem is, Bea?” her Dom asked. “You’re starting to lose your focus. I bet you’re thinking now about that orgasm that’s starting to build up inside you.”

Great, she thought, again with the mind reading.

“We need to give you something else to think about,” he said as she heard more rummaging. Then: “Aha.”

She tensed in anticipation for the source of the ‘aha,’ and then she felt it. A sharp point was pressing against the sole of each foot, near her heels. Not painful, but very present, drawing her attention to her feet as she otherwise literally stewed in her juices.

“These are wooden skewers,” he said, “like for shish kebabs. I bet you thought we were done tickling you, but I’ve found that foot tickling can be a great distraction from an impending orgasm.” And he slowly drew the pointy tips up along her arches.

Normally her feet were ticklish; just not her most ticklish spot. But this stroking of her soles, while her whole body was churning with endorphins and sexual shivers, was too much. Involuntarily, she jerked her feet away, swaying the bar under her knees.

“Ooh, now, we can’t have that. Bea, I need you to ask me a favor.”

“Sir?”

“I need you to beg me to remove the nipple pumps, take some string, and tie your nipples to your toes so I can tickle your feet without so much jerking around.”

Sir?!

She heard the whoosh of the cane. “Do you have an opinion on this?”

Bea thought: tie my nipples to my toes and then tickle my feet?! I'll go insane! But she knew she really had no control, and no choice.

“I do have an opinion sir.” She put a little bedroom in her voice. “Please, please tie my hard, aching nipples to my toes to hold me still, and then tickle my feet with those sticks.”

“’Atta girl,” he said, as he pressed his thumb to the base of each nipple pump and released it. That alone sent crazy sensations zinging through sensitive flesh as her nipples finally tasted fresh air, huge and swollen, with plenty of room at the base of each for a few loops of string. Another pre orgasm wave set off as he cinched the nipple strings tight.

“It’s a shame we haven’t had more time with these,” he said, roughly grabbing and squeezing her breasts. She gasped at the rough handling. “Next time, maybe we’ll spend some time up here with the cane.”

Bea’s Dom then leaned into the bar holding her legs and rocked it back a fraction. Taking the strings secured to her nipples, he threaded and tied off the loose end of each to one of her big toes, stretching her feet back. Sure enough, once the strings were taut, if she crunched her abs a bit and kept her legs and feet still, everything was ok. But if she relaxed or kicked, her nipples would be pinched and stretched painfully.

Suddenly things were bright again as Bea squinted past her freshly removed blindfold. “I want to see your whole face for this,” her Dom said.

Wide eyed, she watched him pick up the skewers, which were cord-thin flexible wooden rods about twice the length of a pencil, and sharp on one end. Once again, he placed a pointy tip firmly on each of her heels and started to draw them up slowly, across her soles to her toes.

She bucked a little, wiggling her toes frantically, and the pull on her nipples was ridiculous. Ridiculous and amazing. But she resolved to avoid it if she could. There was too much sensation going on already with her pumped and swollen clit.

Meeting her eyes and smiling, her Dom began insistently and methodically stroking the soles of her feet with the maddening pointy tips. He traced them from the base of her toes, down her arches, back up the sides, across under the toes again, and around and around in other intricate tickly patterns.

It was excruciating. Pussy throbbing, nipples straining, orgasm building, her feet were more ticklish than they had ever been before. And she had to hold them almost perfectly still to spare her nipples. Oh God, she thought, what happens if I break down and laugh?

Helplessly, she fought the bubbling mirth being forcibly drawn out through the bottoms of her feet: “Mmmnnn…..mmmnnuh …..ahhhhhh….” As the tickling sensations built, the throbbing of her clit made it almost impossible to impose any mental discipline. But just as she thought she might get on top and control the laughter, she heard the familiar buzzing of the clit stimulator. She looked up, horrified, to see the tool in her Dom’s hand, its tip moving toward the trapped sole and toes of her right foot.

Already at the edge of breaking, everything in her wanted to say, “Please God do not do that,” but she knew it would be a terrible idea. She bit her lip as the buzzing tip drew close to her foot.

When it touched her toes, she held on, but her teeth flashed in a huge involuntary smile as she slowly shook her head. The damnable skewer tip was still dancing across her other foot. Oh Lord, she knew some laughs were coming, and with her abs already burning, and her toes helplessly starting to wiggle, her nipples were in for it. She fought the tickling harder, but it was all just becoming too much.

Holding her torso as rigidly as possible, she felt herself give in and start chuckling. She strained for control, but as the buzzing tip snuck in between her toes, a high joyful keening from the back of her throat began to replace the chuckles. Still, somehow, she held her feet still, with only an occasional tug to her nipples. Her abs burned furiously. Then tears rolled down her cheeks, the keening gave way, and she threw her head back and shook with helpless laughter as her willpower finally broke.

WAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Slow seconds of tortured hysteria ticked by until her burning abs began failing, and her nipples started to stretch…

But then the evil buzzing stopped. She flexed her toes wildly to shake the tickling sensation, and got a hold of her breathing to retighten the aching muscles in her stomach. All those hours in the gym were paying huge dividends this evening.

“That was impressive,” said her Dom. “It’s quite an honor to have so much willpower under my control. I’m amazed how still you kept your feet, while laughing so hard.”

Bea exhaled deeply. “Thank you, sir.”

“Good girl. Now let’s try this.”

The buzzing started again. She couldn’t see his hand, but he was looking down at her pussy and moving something toward her. Just before it hit, she realized what was happening.

When the stimulator’s vibrating base touched the side of her clit pump, Bea’s world went white. The slow orgasmic waves she’d been feeling immediately ramped up as her helpless, packed clit vibrated in the glass like a tuning fork. A small scream escaped her, then she immediately pressed her lips tight and began a helpless rhythmic humming, taking in sharp breaths through her nose. God oh God this was too much she was about to come so hard…but abruptly the buzzing stopped again, leaving her dazed and even more breathless.

“I may have failed to explain something clearly to you, Bea, based on what you were about to do. Of all the things of yours I control, your orgasm is by far the most important. Is that clear?”

Panting, “Yes sir.”

“You are not allowed to cum without asking permission. Is that clear?”

“Yes sir.”

“And even if I am stimulating you and making you want to cum, no matter how badly, you still have to ask permission…”

“Yes sir.”

“And you cannot release until I tell you to. You may have to beg, and really mean it.”

“Yes…sir.”

“I just saw you control that foot tickling like a champ. I expect the same control over your orgasm, no matter what I do to you. Clear?”

“Yes sir.”

“Whose orgasm is building in you right now?”

“Yours sir.”

“Good girl. You mastered that tickling pretty well. Now let’s save your clit for later and try something else.”

Oh God, what now…?

Ssik! “Ow!” Suddenly something stung the skin between her legs just alongside her pussy. It wasn’t as hard as the cane, but it was more focused and precise.

“Lots of uses for these skewers,” her Dom said, as he drew back for another strike. He had the pointy end in his right hand and was drawing the flexible wood’s tip back with his left, letting it snap forward to flick the tender skin between Bea’s legs with tiny stinging blows.

Having just overcome the tickling, for Bea this was almost intolerable. It was even harder now to hold her legs back and keep slack for her nipples. She couldn’t help but twist and squirm again in the ropes, vainly trying to avoid the stings on her most tender skin, as her abs once again began burning.

And the stings kept landing in more and more sensitive spots. Inside her ass cheeks, alongside her anus, across her pussy lips, along her taint, the most sensitive nerves in her body helplessly being swatted and stung again and again by this evil little stick.
Her squeals and yelps of pain did nothing to slow down the barrage, but then gradually the stinging flesh merged once again into a hot, burning singularity…now all around her pussy and clit, still accented by the strings pulling her nipples painfully, deliciously taut.

As her body danced helplessly in the ropes, her mind found its way through the pain to a calmer place where she saw herself, tied, struggling, and helplessly sexually aroused. Despite this and even fueled by it, her orgasm kept building as the blows continued to land. Another wave…she was slipping…so much sensation…there was no way she could…oh God, oh God the orgasm

“Oh please sir please please can I cum? Ahhhh ohgodohfuck!

“No. Cum now and I’ll expose your clit and flick it with the skewer.”

“I can’t hold back sir.”

“Yes you can. You’d better. The skewer is right here.”

She heard a tiny warning whoosh. At least the other stings had stopped, but her body was sending wave after wave of pleasure down between her legs. She clenched her teeth against it.

“Good girl. Looks like it’s time to get this clit pump off. But first…”

As Bea focused everything on riding the pleasure waves without cumming, enduring the delicious tight pull against her nipples and the throbbing suck on her clit, she felt a strange sensation where the clit pump met her skin.

“Sir? Ahhhhgod…what was that sir?”

“I’ve just looped some more string around the base of your clit and tied it off. We don’t want to lose all that amazing swelling when I remove the pump.”

Ohgodohgodohgod – OH!!!

She felt the pump release with a soft pop, and suddenly circulation started moving both directions again through her swollen sex. The nipple pressure became nothing for a moment. Her clit was everything.

“Ahhhhhhh GOD CAN I CUM CAN I PLEASE CUM SIR PLEASE PLEASE!?!?

“Not yet,” he said firmly as she writhed again under him, trying to rub her legs together. “Remember your clit is in the open now…tied off, helpless, swollen, and exquisitely sensitive. If you make me use the skewer, you might pass out.”

The waves were crashing and she was right…on…the edge. She could feel her nipples pulling again as she strained, and it seemed like every other nerve in her body was channeling through her rock hard, swollen, tied off clit. It was all she could do to hold back. Her orgasm was a force of nature, slamming against her will.

But she had heard one thing clearly: a threat to flick her sensitive clit with the skewer. And she knew he would do it. That would be impossible to bear. She would pass out. Straining, she held on.

Gaaahhhhhhhhhh…

“I do think you are finally ready. Just a few last steps.”

Bea could barely listen…her Dom was doing something down there, but all of her concentration was focused on not cumming.

Suddenly, she jumped as something smooth touched her anus. At least it wasn’t buzzing, but wha – ohhhhh it was slick and gently rotating and nuzzling and sliding in, pushing her wider and wider until it finally tapered off again and her ass closed over it, leaving her feeling very full.

aaaAAAAAHHHHhhhhhh oh God what is that?”

“It’s a butt plug, and you’d better not push it out. Now this.”

Another pressure touched the lips of Bea’s vagina. This one she knew…a dildo. And a fairly large one. Probing, warm, wet, and gently twisting, she felt it working its way deep inside her, adding pressure to the butt plug and then sliding firmly across her G spot.

OH GOD PLEASE NOW CAN I FUCKING CUM?

“Don't you dare. I know it’s hard but we’re very close. You need to hold on.”

“Yes sir ooohhhhaaAAAAHHHH GOD!” The rubber cock and butt plug were packing her as full as she had ever felt.

“Now Bea, ready for me to show you again what the clit stimulator is for?”

She bore down all her will and calmed her voice. “Yes…sir…please sir if you do that can I please please cum?”

“Not right away.”

When the vibrating tip started massaging Bea’s clit, her whole body bucked and tensed. The orgasm was right there, but she fought it back with everything she had. The sensation against her hard swollen sex was indescribable, and finally a moan started rolling through the back of her throat.

But she held. Her legs and lower body started shaking, and still she rode the edge.

Then she felt the dildo begin sliding…out, and back in…ooout, and back in…then faster, and faster.

Her Dom’s voice: “Good girl, holding back so desperately. Is there anything you’d like to do?”

PLEASE CAN I CUM SIR…OH FUCK!!!

“Ok, you’ve earned it.”

As he spoke, she felt the buzzing removed and warm lips surround her; her Dom sucking hard on her bound clit as his tongue insistently stroked her to climax...

With that, she let everything go. The orgasm washed over and through her, ripping a scream from her throat and arching her body cruelly against the strings and ropes. But all she felt was overwhelming pleasure, wave after wave as her Dom’s tongue kept lashing her sensitive sex. Her whole body spasmed once, twice and finally a third time as the irresistible sensations flowed and ebbed, and her brain released a powerful cocktail of chemicals into her bloodstream…

Bea was still packed full, with the dildo sliding, but after a long time her primary orgasm finally passed, leaving her deeply relaxed and spent. She took a shuddering breath as her Dom drew away.

“Oh my God sir, that was…that was…I don’t even know.”

“Such a good girl. That was amazing.”

“Thank you, sir, it was…and that feels nice sir but why are you still stroking me with the dildo?”

He smiled, “Because you deserve it, I guess…and look at this! Your clit is still hard! Hmm, I wonder what would happen now if we tickled it a little more…” He leaned closer again.

Bea tensed in horror as her pretty eyes snapped open wide: ”Oh no no no I can’t take that you can’t do that please God DON'T!!!

Her Dom stopped and his stare went flat. “What did you just say to me?”

THE END

Last edited:
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back