• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Quentin Tarantino and his Foot fondness - non TK

toyou444

1st Level Blue Feather
Courtesy of YouTube!

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/LECbeWYrcwg"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/LECbeWYrcwg" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

~ toyou

Now that would be a quality reality show I would watch!!

Very Nice, Very Nice indeed.

Rob

MTP Jeff said:
Wow, he's not kidding around anymore.

No he is not! Wow it is funny how a whole segment was dedicated to his foot "fondness." And it was taken in good fun and not as something odd.

Oh and I have to say that model 3 was my fave, something about those ankles and the shape of the foot. But they all were nice.

Very nice, but...

When I watch it, it stops in the middle of when he's inspecting their soles. It's supposed to play the whole segment, right?
It is good, though. Wearing the masks was a nice touch. Exotic.
So far, I'm leaning towards number three.

Okay. Got the whole thing to play. I just needed to be more patient. I definitely would've snuck in some tickles if I were inspecting their soles.
And I would've gone with #3.

That was awesome! Thanks again, Toyou :D

Now that's our kinda Show!! Thanks for sharing this clip Toyou! Now i can see why there are so many barefoot scenes in Kill Bill. :dogpile:

wonderful! Q is so cool about his F for F :) thanks poster!
yea, it comes out natural and normal and not odd for the audience...

if only talk shows would start embracing the fondness for the feet like this, oh well...tyra's are not bad herself...she should've also taken those shoes off.

is she serious about a modeling agency for America's top foot model? Tha'd be an awesome show if ever...can't wait to watch it :feets:

how do you download this on your hard drive tho; it's streaming right?

Great post! THANKS! Boy I would inspect them a little closer. Your already on national television and being questioned. Why not go all the way? I would of tickled them or at least asked if they were ticklish or if they like to be tickled.
As far as their toes, I would ask if they liked them kissed and sucked, and if they were ticklish. :firedevil

Too bad Mira Sorvino wasn't one....

I think they were together for a time - she has great feet.

Chakett_76 said:
I think they were together for a time - she has great feet.

Maybe it's just me, but every time I see her now all I can think is "She at some point probably jerked him off with her feet."

That was great. I love how comfortable and open he is with his fetish. I would have snuck a nice tickle on Tyra's soles though. God bless that man.

I totally think he chose the right girl, definitely, I thought the other girl's feet were piggish!

Don't forget the foot fetish stuff in Pulp Fiction! And Jackie Brown too!

Yes it was great! I wish he would of tickled at least one of the four pairs of feet, or at least question it.
I love the scene in "From Dusk Till Dawn" where they're in the bar and Salma Hayek is dancing on stage seductively and she puts her toes in Quentin's mouth and pours Tequila from her mouth, down her body, over her foot and right into Quentin's mouth also.

Last edited:
All 3 girls had pretty feet, but he chose the right one.

I think he wasnt feeling very comfortable with everything that was going on, he had a look on his face like 'oh my god, is my fetish that obvious?' I dont know what u guys think but he looked a bit embarassed to me at times...

oh heck naww, if i had a foot fetish and out of no where i had tyra banks feet in my lap i woul dhave had an accident onnational tv, ift feels good ot be right, but i never knew that tyra was this open, props to here, and with his othere demonstrated nitch for bondage and dngerous situations, there could be reason to believe that he ahs at least toyed with the idea of foot tickle torturen

Great clip! I also would have chosen #1, #2, and #3. (I can dream, can't I?)

I think alot of you are missing the bigger here. picture huge celeb like QT coming out of the F closet and appearing on a popular show like Tyra Banks is quite some publicity in a positive light for us foot folk. I mean no one was creeped out or anything and he carried himself like a normal sain person. Who knows, maybe more ff celebs might come out and be public about it, and since the public worship the ground that celebs work on, they respect them for being comfortable with it and their views of FF's might eventually change to a more positive side.

who knows.......

Holy crap on a stick, that was hard (no pun intended) to watch. Quentin must have been so embarassed... he looked like he was trying to go with the flow of the show, but man... that must have been embarassing for him to have to admit that in front of so many people... I know I couldn't do that.

I wouldn't be surprised if you saw him shy away from anything to do with feet in his movies for awhile. If he wasn't aware of how many people think he's into feet, he certainly aware of how obvious it is now... I mean, I could be wrong because I've never seen Quentin interviewed until then, but he looked like he was gritting his teeth and wishing the segment would end the entire time.

On a separate note, I wish he had tested those tootsies for ticklishness!!

OBleedingMe said:
Holy crap on a stick, that was hard (no pun intended) to watch. Quentin must have been so embarassed... he looked like he was trying to go with the flow of the show, but man... that must have been embarassing for him to have to admit that in front of so many people... I know I couldn't do that.!!

Don't be fooled by television shows! Quentin knew damn well they were gonna "pull" this on him and "surprise" him. There is very little left to chance on TV...unless it's a live show, of course. Even though the chatter was unscripted, this was definitely planned beforehand. They even had a huge backdrop that read "America's Top FOOT Model". I don't think Q has a problem sharing his "foot fondness". It's a nice treat for us Q fans when he puts out movies with his trademark foot scenes in them. I think that his look was just his general quirkiness. He was having a GREAT time! Trust me...he'll ALWAYS have some kind of foot reference in his movies. His fans EXPECT it from him now! :cool:

OBleedingMe said:
On a separate note, I wish he had tested those tootsies for ticklishness!!

I couldn't agree with you more... <<<<----

Quentin Tarantino is the creepiest person alive. That clip was the scariest thing I have ever seen. I wanted to cry.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

6/6/2024
Visit Tickle Experiment for a wide range of clips! Info in the TE box below.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back