• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

question: 1st person tickling adventure - you/f

fantomaz02

TMF Poster
hi,

one more test-posting for me. this time a preview of a "1st person tickling adventure"

you will see the story as seen through your own eyes. less possible camera-angles but maybe more fun? you decide.

the story in short: gülcan and some of her female collegues have taken the night train. a very special night train, because some guys have found out, that it is possible to crawl to another compartment when they just remove a cardbord divider. you are one of those guys. when the girls have fallen asleep, you crawl through the gap and end up just in front of gülcans outstretched feet. no problem for you to steal her shoe without her noticing.

but you don't tickle her yet. you hide her shoe in the other compartment, then you enter the compartment of the girls together with yor friend. as gülcan awakens, she first believes, that she lost her shoe during sleep. she tries to hide her shoeless foot and look for her missing shoe in secret. but as she cannot find it, she finally has to admit, that she lost a shoe and goes searching for it. not finding anything she crawls under the seats. now you can just grab her foot and tickle her, as if this idea just came into your mind because of the situation ...

just tell me, if you like the concept. this story isn't ready yet. I am just interested if I should concentrate on 3rd person or 1st person tickling adventures.

^---- very insightful and interesting comment

I really like the idea of a first person perspective, i can see how it's easy to achieve when using a program like poser or daz studio. I was even considering doing a few pieces in first person perspective myself, was even considering the idea of a small flash sequence like it.

I think having the images in the perspective of the ler gives a chance for the piece to be more engaging, for example, having the tickle victim staring straight at you rather than have her staring at the second character had it been in a 3rd person perspective. I say go with the idea, it looks really good so far!

Sounds good. I'd certainly be interested in seeing it when it's completed. It's a good concept.

Nice work. I love the nylon foot tickling

Okay I'm sorry for not posting more, but I didn't have much time at that point but I still wanted to post, so I dont forget to. (like most times)

I really like the concept of a 1st person tickling comic and I am really looking forward to see it. (is that better? :fingerscrossed: )

thanks for your opinion. so I will definitly do some of that kind, but it will take some time. maybe I'll even try some web-based point and click adventures, where you can for instance chose which girl you tickle. I hope to have something ready in summer.

greetz fantomaz

thanks for your opinion. so I will definitly do some of that kind, but it will take some time. maybe I'll even try some web-based point and click adventures, where you can for instance chose which girl you tickle. I hope to have something ready in summer.

greetz fantomaz

Good luck man!

What's New

6/3/2024
Check out Clips4Sale! The webs largest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back