• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Question about foot odor...

robmic

Verified
I'm curious. I see in so many posts references to stinky, smelly feet with adoration. Huh? if feet stink, I get grossed out! Am I the weirdo here? Can someone tell me what the fascination with smelly feet is? I'm confused...
Dirty feet also make me wonder what gives, too. For me, feet cannot be too clean and callus free. Clean and sweet smelling.... I know, I'm weird! :shrug:

I'm pretty open to many fetishes, but smelly feet bewilders me. why would you be into bad smells? are those people into smelling a womans feces as well? ill never understand it. :eeew:

No you are not a weirdo lol. I'm grossed out by smelly feet too and I have a huge foot fetish.

Yes I don't mind a little foot odor but too much grosses me out as well.

If someone has dirty, sour smelling feet then of course, that is disgusting and is an immediate turn off. But if a female has clean, well cared for feet that have been cooped up in shoes and socks all day, then the aroma can be intoxicatingly heavenly. I have a foot and tickling fetish and my wife has a very soft, sexy foot aroma after she has been on her feet all day. Nothing stinky or disgusting. I think of it more as a pheromone than anything. It is a heavenly foot aroma that only a female can manufacture.

If someone has dirty, sour smelling feet then of course, that is disgusting and is an immediate turn off. But if a female has clean, well cared for feet that have been cooped up in shoes and socks all day, then the aroma can be intoxicatingly heavenly. I have a foot and tickling fetish and my wife has a very soft, sexy foot aroma after she has been on her feet all day. Nothing stinky or disgusting. I think of it more as a pheromone than anything. It is a heavenly foot aroma that only a female can manufacture.
This. ^
One day's worth of sweat on feet that were clean that morning both smells and tastes wonderful to me. :feets:
Goddess Shelly realizes this and accommodates me by often arriving with her perfect feet in heavy socks inside heavy boots. :woman:

Dirty smelly feet are a turn off for me personally. But I'd be interested to know what percentage of the members here prefer clean odor free tootsies versus dirty ones.

It's just a preference thing. Personally, I'm with you--I like them clean and mostly odor-free, although as has been mentioned, that very slight smell that comes off of feet after just coming out of shoes and socks can be pretty nice.
But there are those who like them smelly and dirty, too. Maybe it's a humiliation thing--being forced to breathe in the odor of unwashed feet probably has its appeal to those who are in it to be subjugated. XD

It's interesting to hear about the feet that have a very slight aroma to them. I know what you mean. A woman's foot that has just been in shoes for a bit and have a light smell that isn't gross, I can understand that. I can remember when I was young and would take off a girls shoe and she had nylons on and her feet were just slightly damp, they would have a certain smell to them that was intoxicating. Not stinky, just an aroma that smelled good.

Then again, we could be semi-scientific. First, I don't hear any of the gals complaining, although I'm sure they could. Second, our feet didn't evolve to be encased in socks and shoes, which will trap any sweat and other emanations of our bodies (did I say that?). Sweat (water) and bacteria left inside a shoe may lead to....more bacteria, maybe??? And, we can wash our feet and our socks, not so much our shoes, so nasty things can fester and grow in them, and transfer to our nicely cleaned feet. Maybe a can of Lysol in each shoe every day? Just sayin'. And to push things, guess you could even say some people like the smell of freshly sliced onions; others have problems; kinda the same thing.

I enjoy a days worth of feet smell. Sometimes 2. But oddly enough I like my own scent more as opposed to others peoples. My feet are kinda amazing in the feet perfume dept. lol

I enjoy a days worth of feet smell. Sometimes 2. But oddly enough I like my own scent more as opposed to others peoples. My feet are kinda amazing in the feet perfume dept. lol

I'd love to smell them sometime! :p

For me, it depends. My girlfriend played Basketball in college, and while I'm not a big foot odor guy, I always looked forward to her kicking those shoes off and propping her big stinky feet on the couch. They're weren't horrid, but different smelling enough that it was enough to get me excited.

NO! You are not the only one who questions this apparent contradiction.
I too wonder why people would find this sexy. I really do not understand it.
Your right, persoanally the whole idea of it, is simply gross. :/

I **Suppose** it may have something to do with pheromones? On some level, but there's clearly more going on than just that.

I don't have a foot fetish, but I dont not-like them. I guess I can "Appreciate" feet, only if they are well kept, and totally clean. I also think that the idea of : "Somone who has a foot fetish" is sort of hott to me. In my art, I often draw characters engaging in toe-sucking / foot worship, or some form of foot-play. But when i do, I never draw the feet being smelly / dirty, or anything like that.

Also, as much as I like to draw foot worship-stuff, I would never partake in any related activities myself. Mainly becuse the idea of putting my mouth near someone's foot could smell even a little bit bad, is just repulsive to me.
(Plus, you do not even want to know about the biology / bacteria that creates odor.)
( you really don't !) sadly, I do. So I guess that's mostly why I find Oder/ uncleanliness as something I would not be interested in.
~ ~ ~ ~ Partial understanding ~ ~ ~ ~
I understand the neurobiology behind why foot fetishism exists:
the regions of "Foot" and "Genitals" along the somatosensory cortex, are adjacent to each other, and they can cross-wire. Activity in one area triggers the other, which makes the brain combine feet and genitals as something thats both related to sex.

*** But about the whole dirty/smelly aspect of it...um...???
I REALLY do not fully understand why that stuff is so popular.
It's just a fetish. There's plenty of other kinks involving things most perceive to be off-putting..
Most people do NOT even like being tickled. In fact, a large percentGe genuinely hate it.
But when it's done to me, it turns me on like nothing else in the world <3

So I look at it like that, it's simply a result of a kink. What's sexy to one, may be gross or unpleasent to others.
Being a scientist, I would personally advocate for more research being conducted into the psychology of this phenomenon in foot fetishism.

Well, as a long term member of the TMF...please let my express my hatred for everything that everyone on here likes, everything that I like, and everyone who is on any other page likes. Sometimes I forget what we are really here for.

Licking sweaty, smelly feet, just doesn't sound sanitary or healthy. I'm going to impose a ban on stinky female feet effective immediately! :iagree:

To add another opinion of mine. I always dislike seeing pictures of dirty feet. Every time I see them in bigger production photo shoots I always think.... Why would people spend money but not think to wash the woman's feet after she's tied up. THAT makes no sense whatsoever to me.

I love this topic lol my feet hardly stink, but I get a lot of requests for really smelly socks and shoes. I have one pair of sneakers that I use for the stinky sock lovers. You'd be surprised how many people out there like smelly feet! I think it's a pheromone thing and the aroma turns them on. As for me I like my feet SUPER CLEAN! But I wouldn't be opposed to playing with someone's feet that were slightly smelly from just being taken out of socks and sneakers.

I came to the conclusion that the softer the feet are the less likely they are to smell. I think it's the dead skin that the bacteria feeds on. No idea if that is in fact true, but it makes sense to me. So if you want non smelly feet keep them nice and scrubbed ;)

My wild stab in the dark is that it has to do with pheromone association.

If I recall my readings on the subject correctly, our pheromone glands are located in our armpits. We also sweat there. Sweat mixes with pheromones to create a musk that is supposedly attractive to the opposite sex. (As an aside, this is one of the reasons why a "stock" sexy pose is the girl with her arm(s) raised over her head.)

Now, I don't think we have pheromone glands in our feet, but we do sweat there, so the smell of sweat may trigger a similar reaction because of the association with pheromones.

Me, I have no sense of smell at all so the whole concept is completely lost on me, but it does piss me off when other foot photographers talk about how they sniff their models' shoes when they aren't looking. Have some fucking respect.

Well, I dunno about banning it... XD
We may not agree with it, but that doesn't make it wrong. After all, it's all a matter of taste! Err, smell... Maybe taste, too... >w>
Surely we can all understand that, being as we are a motley assortment of tastes in terms of body parts, tools, and bondage, right?

I'm in the same boat as those here who have no interest in smelly feet. But my guess would be that those who are turned on by smelly feet have such a fascination with feet that they like EVERYTHING about them, even how they smell. The smell is coming from the feet of a woman they like, so it's "okay". If it was coming from the feet of someone they didn't find attractive at all, that same smell might disgust them. I'm just speculating here.

I'm curious. I see in so many posts references to stinky, smelly feet with adoration. Huh? if feet stink, I get grossed out! Am I the weirdo here? Can someone tell me what the fascination with smelly feet is? I'm confused...
Dirty feet also make me wonder what gives, too. For me, feet cannot be too clean and callus free. Clean and sweet smelling.... I know, I'm weird! :shrug:

Believe me you're not alone. I love female feet, but if they stink, it's a definite turn off. I tickled a strippers feet once in Vegas and her feet were pretty and very ticklish, but they also smelled funky, and that ruined the entire session.
Clean tootsies's all the way for this foot lover

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/4/2024
The Final vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is open! Visit the GFA fouem and cast your ballot!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back