• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

question about how to quote

Kougaiji-sama

TMF Regular
i have a question. how do you post a quote when replying to a message. i see people do it all the time and i am just being a computer illiterate fool for asking but everyone is so nice im sure someone will help me. im not all that illiterate its just im kinda new here. thanks
Ko

ko4859 said:
i have a question. how do you post a quote when replying to a message. i see people do it all the time and i am just being a computer illiterate fool for asking but everyone is so nice im sure someone will help me. im not all that illiterate its just im kinda new here. thanks
Ko

Two ways to go about it, Ko...
The way I did it above you can hit the reply button that appears under each post.
Or you can use the Quick Reply feature at the bottom of the page and click the quotation box button to the right of the text box.
If you do that it won't add the person's name to it. To do that you have to change the quote tag from this,

PHP:
[QUOTE]text text[/QUOTE]
To this...
PHP:
[QUOTE=ko4859]text text[/QUOTE]

And nevermind the PHP stuff...that just let me put the code into the message without it thinkingI really wanted to stick in a quote. :)
Hope that answers your question!

Last edited:
Storm_Cat said:
depressive psychopath
Huh...?? When did that take place?
YEAH, NESS, YOU TRYING TO STEAL MAYDAY'S THUNDER OR SOMETHIN'? I HOPE YOU AND HUBBY FIND A MINISTER, COUNSELOR ETC. WITH WHOM TO DISCUSS THINGS. YOU ARE BOTH TRULLY GIFTED, TALENTED, SPECIAL PEOPLE. FOR FURTHER, IRREFUTABLE, PROOF JUST LOOK AT YOUR DAUGHTER. PRAYERS AND BEST WISHES TO ALL THREE. P.S. NEVER TAKE MARRIAGE ADVICE FROM A DIVORCED GUY! LOL!

Last edited:
I'll have you know that I can hold my own in a psychopath contest. BRING IT ON, MAYDAY!!!

btw, GT I have always dug your siggy line
SOMETIMES I FEEL AS EMPTY AS A CAN OF GANDHI WHUPASS!
LOL. Always meant to tell you that but I just now am getting around to it. :p

What's New

5/4/2024
The Final vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is open! Visit the GFA fouem and cast your ballot!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back