• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Question about online video watching

Dr. Bill Kobb

Level of Cherry Feather
What's the longest video you've ever sat through on YouTube(or any similar video-hosting sites)?

I ask because I recently saw a really cheesy-great horror movie from the 80's called The Kindred, which I ordered on disc from a bootleg source. Then, after the fact, I see that someone has hosted the entire movie on YouTube! For me, it doesn't change things one bit, as there's no way I'd try to sit back and watch a whole movie on my computer, although I know alot of folks do. My monitor is a fraction of my TV screen size, and the chair isn't nearly as comfy as the one for TV viewing.

Do Theater-goers spend much time watching whole movies at their comps?

Oh~ I've totally watched entire movies on Youtube. I've done the whole 10 parts or more thing~ it's highly annoying... lol~ but sometimes the convenience of watching some old film you haven't seen since you were a kid or something and isn't on cable for whatever reason, is just nice you know? :3

I think the last one I saw like that was Karate Kid II~ because they never play it anywhere. x3

I do go to the theater a lot, but~ theater movies and old movies online are totally different. Yet I don't pay for television or watch TV at all, so I suppose it's just our form of 'on-demand'... I.E.~ The Internet. <3

What's the longest video you've ever sat through on YouTube(or any similar video-hosting sites)?

I ask because I recently saw a really cheesy-great horror movie from the 80's called The Kindred, which I ordered on disc from a bootleg source. Then, after the fact, I see that someone has hosted the entire movie on YouTube! For me, it doesn't change things one bit, as there's no way I'd try to sit back and watch a whole movie on my computer, although I know alot of folks do. My monitor is a fraction of my TV screen size, and the chair isn't nearly as comfy as the one for TV viewing.

Do Theater-goers spend much time watching whole movies at their comps?

Mr. Tibbler, you just need to get a bigger monitor! :stickout

Youtube is indeed very user-friendly website for watching online videos or movie.

What's New

6/2/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this SUnday eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back