• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Question about Post-Orgasm Tickling...

FootballGuy

TMF Master
Does this ever happen to you?

When it's my "turn", I usually tell my GF to tickle me after sex no matter what I say. Sure enough, after we're done I always try to talk my way out of it (no it never works). For some reason I find the thought of post-orgasm tickling really fucking hot BEFORE but afterward I don't want it as badly and try to get out of it. In the end, it's like I'm betraying myself, lol.

Anyone else experience a change of heart after climax?

Yes! There are a lot of things that I love the idea of UNTIL I have an orgasm :p Then it can become a turn off. Pesky fantasies. I think it's pretty much the norm. (I also find that tickling after an orgasm can be more extreme! I'm far more sensitive, and too tired to fight back.)

Exactly--Post O tickling must be how non tickle fetishists feel about tickling--its torture.

I think this might be partially a guy thing. Guys are wired to have one long, hard, powerful orgasm but it drains libido pretty quick in a lot of cases. After one, you're done, which is why it's not as appealing directly after--a lot of times guys' frames of mind will do a complete 180 post 'gasm, leading them in the mood for different pursuits. Plus post 'gasm is so fricking intense for guys that ANY touch is too much, let alone something as panic-inducing as tickling x)

~K

Post orgasm tickling is something I love and hate. It's absolutely torturous, but I always thrive for true tickle torture. I'm 10x more sensitive and scream really loud then. Got to be tied securely & preferably sat on.

Even writing about that makes me horny, but I hate every second when it happens :)

For me, it's a love/hate relationship. Sometimes after a long session of playing, I'll pin my left arm behind my head and let my girlfriend tickle me on my sides and underarms while I finish myself. She will tickle me lightly and slowly ramp up the tickling until she is torturing me with both hands in my worst spots. I'm usually alright and can keep my arm up until I cum, and I try to let her keep going as long as possible. After that enormous orgasm, I'm twice as ticklish and I have only lasted thirty seconds or so before forcing her to stop. As much as I want her to torture me, a part of my brain is hard wired to stop the sensations.

I've never been 100% immobile, so I don't know what would happen if there wasn't a way to make it stop. It's definitely a fantasy of mine though, and hopefully I'll find a way to be better secured so I can test it out. I've been thinking about trying to build a legit board similar to the things Tommy from tickle abuse has built, but I have no idea where to start.

I get super ticklish post orgasm, where I'll immediately start laughing until my girl stops the stimulation. So, I don't even get a chance to change my mind :p I also tend to not lose my libido after having an orgasm, so even though I'm spent I'm still in the mood to play, So, works out for her quite nicely.

It's like a rollercoaster ride...that slow buildup as you reach the peak; feelings of dread, anticipation and excitement all converge then after you get a wild ride whether you want to or not.

yeah but thats kind of the point your girl did something for you so your kind of rewarding her by spazzing the F out which she probably finds either hot or just funny as hell.

I'm not regularly ticklish, so post orgasm tickling and handjobs are really the only things that make me super squirm like my lees do. So when I switch, it's usually agreed that I'll just have to take the post orgasm punishment.

Not really the biggest fan... I can handle a little bit afterwards, but not too much. :)

I am MEGA ticklish on my feet after an orgasm...

Booknerd has clearly figured that out, so she regularly makes a point to tickle
my feet after she makes me orgasm. It is SOOOO CRUEL!!!!

Soooo...I do the same to HER. She is ticklish on her feet, but not very much...
until AFTER she orgasms. That is when I tickle HER feet, and she goes ballistic!

I'm right there with you. I'm insanely sensitive for about 5 minutes after an orgasm. I often ask to be tickled then, but when the moment comes I'm much more reluctant.

I find a gag helps me find my courage. ;)

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/25/2024
There is still time to vote in the 2023 Golden Feather Awards. Visit the GFA forum and cast your ballot!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back