• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Question about the *

McNoodle

4th Level Yellow Feather
We all hear how a bunch of people suggest that some baseball records/stats should have an asterisk because of alleged (or proven) steroid use. This indicates that the record/stats are considered tainted.

I am wondering if perhaps the same treatment should be given to NHL goalies who shut out the Toronto Maple Leafs. If the goalies were facing a true NHL team it is very likely that they may have been scored on at least once and thus have less overall shutouts but overall more legitimate ones.

I guess time will tell...

We all hear how a bunch of people suggest that some baseball records/stats should have an asterisk because of alleged (or proven) steroid use. This indicates that the record/stats are considered tainted.

I am wondering if perhaps the same treatment should be given to NHL goalies who shut out the Toronto Maple Leafs. If the goalies were facing a true NHL team it is very likely that they may have been scored on at least once and thus have less overall shutouts but overall more legitimate ones.

I guess time will tell...

Am I detecting a hint of bitterness here?

After the last two seasons, every team in the league would have an asterix next to it. Sometimes two or three.

But I digress. NHL teams have regular testing. All teams have surprise tests done at least once a season. Some teams, randomly selected, get two or three unannounced tests, all done during the regular season.

That way the Leafs can use all the juice they want when they're trying to lose the hitch in their tee shots in late April. ;)

Go Sens Go!

Snail Shell

What's New

5/19/2024
There will be Tivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EDT! Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back