• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Question for fellow members

barefeetarebest

1st Level Orange Feather
Greetings all.
Just a general opinion question for you seeing if you have noticed any changes,

Has anyone hypothesized that the temperature is rising and the atmosphere may soon be receptive to or hungry for genuinely extraordinarily ticklish male lees getting Tickle tortured by very skilled and well known female lers?
I desperately want to experience this but rather than buying an expensive session, it should be filming. I think there's nearly an appetite in the market for regular guys like me to be tickled out of our minds... I think my video would sell...

No. Generally, there's little to no interest in /m tickling clips because the vast majority of people with tickle fetishes are straight males.

Although I am greatly interested in F/m tickling in real life, I have no interest at all in watching F/m videos, even if they are free.

You can always give it a try and see what happens. From what I’ve heard from producer friends, they don’t make /m because it just doesn’t sell well, so don’t be disappointed if it doesn’t get the response you are hoping for. But you never know! I’d say make a few amateur clips, put them out there for free, or minimal price, and see the response. If you get requests for more, then there you go! Keep in mind, becoming a tickle producer/model is the new trend, and the market is fairly over saturated right now with people thinking all it takes is an iPhone and a tickle fetish to become the next TA. It’s much more work than people think and most of the time isn’t worth the ROI or headache that comes along with any side hustle (ask any producer - tickling is great but at the end of the day it’s still work and you have the learn to turn off the “fetish” brain and turn on the “business” brain).

Has anyone hypothesized that the temperature is rising

Er. No? Dude, it's November. It gets colder in the winter. That's how nature works.

You can always give it a try and see what happens. From what I’ve heard from producer friends, they don’t make /m because it just doesn’t sell well, so don’t be disappointed if it doesn’t get the response you are hoping for. But you never know! I’d say make a few amateur clips, put them out there for free, or minimal price, and see the response. If you get requests for more, then there you go! Keep in mind, becoming a tickle producer/model is the new trend, and the market is fairly over saturated right now with people thinking all it takes is an iPhone and a tickle fetish to become the next TA. It’s much more work than people think and most of the time isn’t worth the ROI or headache that comes along with any side hustle (ask any producer - tickling is great but at the end of the day it’s still work and you have the learn to turn off the “fetish” brain and turn on the “business” brain).

Yeah, I literally just had a fellow producer ask me this question last night. He DM'ed me on Instagram and said, "I enjoy working with the models but I don't enjoy actually making clips. What gives? Is this normal?"

I basically told him that actually making the clips can be an utter drag if you're not into the technical aspects of video production, like I am... but even then, you only get out of it what your customers put into it. I nearly quit doing this multiple times (and occasionally take months-long breaks) purely because the clip income didn't justify the work I was putting into it. Why waste an entire afternoon on a weekend putting together a new clip that nobody buys? I still have literal hours of footage from models who didn't sell well enough for me to finish their catalogs.

In my colleague's case, AFAIK he doesn't sell his work, so he's literally doing it to "give back to the community", like so many people complain we don't do enough of (read: "we want more free shit, chop chop!"), and his main gripe was, "people just don't understand how much actual work this is."

So yeah, while it's possible to make content with just an iPhone and a dream, unless you're the next TA or a total narcissist you're eventually going to need more than just the warm glow of Milagros posting a thank you on all of your preview threads to keep you going. That's just the reality of the business.

Go ahead, make some content, but don't expect miracles. I did this for eight years before my business blew up to the point where I'm happy with the outcome.

I doubt the market for them is increasing, but there are those of us who love them, and it might sell just because so few of them are being made these days so you'd have little competition. Consider being your own lee model, as at least one producer used to lament the difficulty of finding men willing to be tickled.

I like watching f/m videos as long as long as the woman gets at least as much screen time as the man. In my opinion, in most videos, the tickler generally does get enough screen time. But in a f/m video, I love watching the woman enjoying herself, hear her taunting the guy, etc. That's hot. That's my 2 cents.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back