• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

question for 'lers...

aphrael

TMF Regular
when you are tickling someone is it better to have to restrain them as if it's a form of punishment, or is it cooler if they really *want* you to tickle them? i mean, is it better for someone to scream 'no' instead of 'yes'?? :confused:

It has been my experience that the ones that love being tickled are moderately ticklish at best. For the pure tickling aspect of it I would rather tickle someone that doesn't really like it and when they say stop they really want you to stop. Granted my tickle sessions, there have been very few actually, have never lasted over 5 minutes. I like it that way cause I would rather tickle a woman that is extremely ticklish for a few minutes than spend hours tickling someone that is far less ticklish.

Eric

I think the restrains are better; because it gives ya better access to your 'lee's body. And well, I guess I prefer the more torturous kind, so like if the 'lee really doesn't want me to tickle her

Tickling

We have a lot of fun when we conbine bondage with tickling. We do a lot of role playing...Captured spy.etc.. So I wouls have to say I prefer the bondage.

Little Redhead

Yes to bondage

I have to say it's more fun to tickle a really ticklish 'lee with bondage,for 2 reasons 1)Like was already mentioned..better access to a ticklee's body and 2)Safety reasons..so the tickler doesn't get hit with a stray arm or leg..etc.

Restrained and want it.

Some 'lees, even though they want it, can't help but react to protect themselves... taking that aspect away has been a postive thing for them and myself. My last 'lee yelled "no" even when she didn't want it to stop.

Of course, a 'lee who gets weak from being tickled, hence no restraints required, is and interesting experience. :D

I have found that even moderately ticklish lees are more responsive when secured and unable to stop the tickling by covering up.

NO MERCY AT ALL!!!

Restrained!!! No MERCY!!! MMMMMMM!!! She is begging for me to stop !!!But there is no mercy!!! Thats the idea, of course she like it, a little bit masochist.....and sadist because then is my turn to be helpless at her mercy

Actually when I am the lee Id rather endure a hevy tickle torture on my absolutely unbearable ticklish feet, my wife knows when its enough, otherwise maybe its good to use safewords. Bondage and real tickling is only for people who trus each other.

In fantasy, nothing better than a sasistic female tickler tormenting a helpless female victim Non consensual of course

Diego

Well, restraints probably makes life more easier. After all, with restraints, it's pretty much "access all areas", isn't it? How you tickle, is under the victim's disgression...

No way in the world I would enjoy restraining someone and tickling them if they didn't like it or look forward to it.

As a ler I want to give my lee pleasure. They may feel they cannot take it anymore or that it is unbarable, but I certainly do not want them to hate it.

That would suck!

Sunrise

After all... if they have fun, they will let you do it again and again and again and... well you get the point.

Binding and/or tickling someone truly against thier will is another story altogether, and wrong.

I think what Aphreal was implying was the "act" of being non-consensual, or something like that. I have had 'lees who loved bondage, but weren't ga-ga over being tickled. That didn't mean we didn't do it, but it wasn't the same as someone who "loves it, craves it...", that sort of thing. As part of a D/S session, there are things that the Sub isn't in favor of, but that's the point. All withing the confines of a trusting relationship and predetermined limits, of course.

There are the "Tie me up and tickle the shit out of me!" types, and the "I don't love tickling, but I don't hate it either, just don't go overboard" types as well. Many times, I've had girlfriends who liked being tied up, but hadn't played with tickling before. That's where you experiment. Keep the relationship growing. As my pal DVNC would say...it's all about the love, man!

I guess it depends on the two people doing it, really. It can even change within the confines of one relationship. One of my ex's loved being tickled in bondage, but we also did a lot of role-play where she'd be begging and pleading for me to stop. Depends on the mood.

aphrael said:
when you are tickling someone is it better to have to restrain them as if it's a form of punishment, or is it cooler if they really *want* you to tickle them? i mean, is it better for someone to scream 'no' instead of 'yes'?? :confused:

Hmmm. Well it's great to be able to tickle someone however. I have to say though, that it's better if the lee is tied down. On both occasions I've had a tickling session with an unrestrained lee, I've had god alone knows how many bruises from flailing legs, feet, knees, elbows etc. I think it makes for a safer ler. :blaugh:

I think it's better to have the lee tied from a lers point of view too though. It means you can use both hands to tickle with, instead of using one to hold the goil down. :devil: It also means you can stand,kneel or sit comfortable without having to twine your legs around the lee's lower body, to prevent them inflicting an accidental black-eye on you. Besides, having them tied down, doesn't mean that they really don't want you to tickle them. ( Not all the time anyway. :firedevil )

Sunriseticklee said:
No way in the world I would enjoy restraining someone and tickling them if they didn't like it or look forward to it.

As a ler I want to give my lee pleasure. They may feel they cannot take it anymore or that it is unbarable, but I certainly do not want them to hate it.

That would suck!

Sunrise

After all... if they have fun, they will let you do it again and again and again and... well you get the point.

I agree totally Sunrise as a ler and a lee. I got tickled Friday night and the only bondage involved was the fact that I was in the back seat of the car and my feet(one at a time)were put between the two front seats on the arm of the seat. At one point, bear did hold my ankle while bunny worked my foot over good. Other than that, everything was consensual and safe. Not to mention, a total blast!!!!

Sunriseticklee said:

That would suck!

Sunrise

i wasnt suggesting that! sorry if i was missleading...i just meant the whole atmosphere and the things the ticklee would say and stuff. it would be awful if somebody really didnt like it. i guess thats what the safewords are there for, right?

"wanting it" and un-restrained

i find it much cooler to have a woman willing to be tickled, and wanting to try it w/o restraints. this also alows her the ability to tickle back, and feel safer, plus you get the whole wrestling scene.
steve

The missus and I have had some wonderful tickle fights...no restraints. You do your best to pin someone down. Now, trying to pin down someone who's two hundred and sixty pounds, when you yourself are two fifteen, well, that is a challenge, and getting fingers in a certain place for a lengthy period of time without being swatted away somehow is a noble cause. You all know me by now...I'm not a restraints guy. :)

want it,haven;t been restrained much

Personally I love to be tickled being restrained though I have limited experience being restrained for half hour,never longer but would love to test my ticklee levels,see how long I can take it..
I have heard,seen methods of restraining ticklees but personally I have tried one method as I will describe which was a Blast ,I enjoyed it thoroughly though it didn;t last as long as I would have liked..I was lying on a carpeted floor and my husband wrapped one of those Martial arts belts around my wrists which he attached to one leg of a table nearby with my arms raised overhead exposing my vulnerable armpits,then he proceeded to wrap another belt around my ankles keeping them together but didn;t attach the belt to anything.Man I loved the helpless feeling :p :D .

restrained?

I would have to say that restrained is better. Byond the physical side of the restraints prohibiting movement and escape, there is the mental/emotional side of restraint. When bound and unable to escape, and subject to the various taunts and teases of the 'ler, the experience becomes so much more.
And yes, it must be consensual. But, consent, during the act begins to blur. It becomes very important to know the person on the other side, to be able to truly read the situation and know that a please stop is different from get the f*ck off of me now. Those 'please stop' pleas are almost involuntary. The person wants the torment to end, but then again, maybe not. This is where the use of safewords comes into play, to differentiate between a stop and a STOP.
I know that I have told the 'ler to stop, or to have mercy, but deep down, I really wanted it to continue, to bring me to another place. Retsrained, and completely without control is the way to go. And the 'lee will never know when the 'ler is done or satisfied.

tickling fun

me, I like both mosly if the girl whats it but i can go with both too I mosly just like rubing them thats my thing and i been told i give grate foot rubs :D we should try it sometime ladtys :D :confused: I show you a real good time hehe

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/19/2024
There will be Tivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EDT! Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back