• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Question for LERS

TickledToDeath

2nd Level Violet Feather
You are offered a ticklish victim and with that ticklish male victim you are offered a NO Holds Barred, NO Mercy, NO Limitations Tickle Torture Opportunity.
What do you do with such opportunity?
Would your victim be Male or Female or It Doesn't Matter.

I may say it doesn't matter...but mostly female. For if I ever had that oppritunity, I'd give those feet and some other body part (armpits, tummy, sides) some long tickling. But before I do...I find a way to know a bit about the lee by simply teasing it a bit without saying anything. ;)

I'm an equal opportunity sadist:reddevil:

I would prefer a male lee. I would tickle him in a way that was mutually pleasurable for both of us, because I enjoy it more if I know the lee is also having fun :wub

Female and id do it in a playful way(no or light bondage):sleep1:

I would have to tickle a female. The male/male thing is far too gay for me (not homophobic, just that i'm hetrosexual). My ultimate fantasy is to tickle a Polish blonde lady (the accent drives me wild and most are stunning looking) and tickle her naked on a dungeon rack, mostly on her soles, minimilising any possible movement. Too cruel?

With a female lee, yes, absolutely. Sounds like a dream session to me.

Christopher

"Druther my 'lee be a woman! And yes, I too consider the quality of my 'lee's experience to be part and parcel of my own pleasure!

Well, I'd tickle my male victim in the most intense, merciless, erotic way possible. And I'd make him beg for more. ;)

A male for sure. I would tickle his feet until he explodes himself 5 or 6 times lol.

YIKES and as I am sure you already know, how much more ticklish one becomes after a single explosion let alone 5 or 6! :eek:

TTD

What's New

5/8/2024
The final Vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now ongoing. Visit the GFA forum to vote!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back