• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Question for my fellow foot guys!

magic fingers

3rd Level Yellow Feather
Guys, let me ask you. Would you be attracted to a hot girl w/ugly feet? I've dated women w/small feet, large feet, highly ticklish, occasionally ticklish and non ticklish feet. But I've never dated a woman w/hideous feet, mainly because the majority of women IMHO(not counting sr. citizens of course) have at the very least OK feet.

Anyway I was at this party on a deck recently, and I saw this stunning blonde. She looked like a 30 something Heather Locklear. I mean seriously she looked like she belonged on Baywatch. She wasn't a college kid, she was about 10-12 years older which is still slightly young for me but not inappropriate. She was physically perfect in every way - until I saw her feet. I mean they looked they belonged to George the Animal Steele. And I don't mean they were dirty or the toenails were uncut. That could all be easily remedied. I mean these feet were hideous. Crooked uneven toes bunions, I think she had that Jennifer Garner thing going on. They actually looked painful. All that was missing was hair and warts.

I admit my man feet are gross, but compared to this lady, my feet looked like Emma Thompson's or Keri Russell's. I almost wished she was wearing sneakers so I wouldn't have been so disappointed.

I still tried to talk w/her because she was a 10 from the ankles up, but I never got a chance because she was surrounded by her friends all night and eventually left w/them, so I never had a chance to speak w/her and there's no guarantee she would've been the slightest bit interested in me in the first place (I'm decent looking but I'm not exactly Ryan Gosling)

My question is would you foot guys be into a woman who had ugly feet even if they were ticklish? I'd like to think I'm not that shallow but let's face it. To me womens feet are just as sexy as T,A & P. If by some chance me and this lady did talk and hit it off and started dating I honestly doubt I could get past those eagles talons. I could even handle nonticklish or insensitive feet, but feet that ugly? On a beautiful woman? Not sure.

I think I'm with you on that one. Unless she were really into me and pursued me, nah, I'd pass and fell blessed that she left with friends! :p

I agree. Even if a woman was as beautiful as Anna Akana, I could never date her if she had feet like you described.

Conversely, it has happened that I've felt a strong attraction to a woman simply because her feet looked exquisite, never mind the rest of her body.

Good question. For me I’m torn with that. But in the end, if the woman is not ticklish at all on her feet, then that’s a deal breaker. Hideous feet are a deal breaker to, in which I’d never get in the position of finding out if they are ticklish or not. Ticklish feet make even average feet, sexier to me.

I have had relationships with women who have ordinary feet, but I could never be attracted to a woman with ugly feet. :eek:

Definitely can't be with a woman who has ugly feet. Just not happening. And if it came to it, I'd take nice feet over her being ticklish anyway.

With you on that one dude! Had an experience like that myself, was really attracted to this girl at school for years, always close, always chatted then out side of school we met up one summer's day, she wore sandals and I mean her feet were so unattractive. It was an instant turnoff.

So yeah, 7/10 feet at least for me!

With you on that one dude! Had an experience like that myself, was really attracted to this girl at school for years, always close, always chatted then out side of school we met up one summer's day, she wore sandals and I mean her feet were so unattractive. It was an instant turnoff.

So yeah, 7/10 feet at least for me!

It's like a world class surgeon put together a beautiful feminine woman and stopped at the ankles. Then he assigned a stoned clueless intern to handle the feet.

Uh-uh...couldn't do it. For me, there has to be a UNIVERSAL appeal from head-to-toe...it'd be just as difficult to see a woman's feet as my absolute, bottom-line ideal, but her face..smile...laugh...or other characteristics were utterly way off point. When/if that universal appeal is realized, then it pays to know her thoughts or perspective on all matters regarding her feet (and my interest in them in particular) before knowing if even engaging them would be a good move...can't rightly expect much if her thoughts/feelings are the abject opposite.

George The Animal Steele &#55357;&#56834;&#55357;&#56834;&#55357;&#56834;

Never. Luckily I never had that problem of a girl I've dated either having ugly feet or non-ticklish feet.

Have always said: I'd rather have a plain woman with nice feet than vice versa. Fortunately I maried a lovely lady with lovely ones! :)

Damn. Sounds like she needed to see a podiatrist or something.

Now, to answer your question. The truth is, I don't know. We're talking about someone that may share all of the same interests as I do, the only thing that's a turnoff is she has ugly feet. For me to admit that, it's almost like my conscience is telling me and giving me an example as if I met someone, let's say in this case, they were deformed in the face from a horrible accident (could be before or even after being together) that I couldn't love them because I couldn't get past their deformity. I would begin to question what kind of a person I am. Do I like them for their beauty or for who they are is what I'm getting to.

I mean, if she was someone that shared everything else I liked and she was a very nice person, I'd probably go for it. I'd be willing to sacrifice my foot fetishism for the overall package. However, if she was into having her toes sucked, all bets are off. That's something I don't think I would be able to do with someone that has misshapen feet.

I’m gonna say I agree but only because I feel a certain way about feet. And this goes for guys and gals. Anyway, I think feet are hard to maintain. We are rough on our feet. We wear tight shoes, play sports, walk barefoot, etc. So when I see someone with nice feet, I feel that level of detail and commitment resonates to the person as a whole. If that makes sense. If your feet look like something out of Jurassic Park then most likely you live that way.

As much as I dislike it, the physical attraction for feet play a big role on whether or not I fall for someone. I can be striking up a conversation with the most beautiful, fun person but if I notice they haven't got feet that i'm attracted to, im immediately put off. It's kind of a shame that feet play a huge physical role, but what can you do!

I guess it's all subjective. I like all types of women's feet, and for me, the most important things are ticklishness and the soles. I wish could see this lady's feet for myself. It takes a lot for me to deem feet ugly - perhaps I wouldn't find them as bad. Then again, like I said, I am a sole man, and the tops of the feet don't necessarily reflect the bottoms. For me, I don't necessarily need perfect curves, arches, toes, bone structure, although it doesn't hurt. In fact, I'm drawn to the funnier looking feet. Don't get me wrong, if they're so awful looking, obviously that wouldn't work for me. But if this is simply a matter of preference, then as long as the feet are passable, I've got no problem.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/14/2024
If you ned to report a post, click the report button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back