• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Question for the Ladies

I strongly disagree with the statement that men love painted nails. No man I ever knew liked them, just as no many likes women who look like they have put their makeup on with a trowel.

I would reword that: men don't give a shit if nails, fingers or feet, are painted or not, because they just don't look at fingers or feet! The average man certainly looks at other physical features on a woman!

you must know five men or less then...

I would overwhemingly say that most guys into feet definately prefer painted toenails to unpainted

Yeah, but how many men outside of this forum who are around us are into feet? Probably...five men or less! :)

you must know five men or less then... :cynical:

I would overwhemingly say that most guys into feet definately prefer painted toenails to unpainted

You're right. I know five men or FEWER (not "less") who are into feet. In fact, I don't know any men who are into feet.

Most men I know are DEFINITELY into breasts.

I believe most women do it for the same reasons they apply cosmetics; they want to appear attractive and feel good about themselves at the same time. At least thats how it is for me

I guess I'm missing something. I don't understand how painting yourself can make you feel attractive and feel good about yourself. I feel attractive and good about myself and I save money by not using what I don't need. I feel attractive when the man I love tells me I'm beautiful.

the man who introduced me to tickling first noticed me by my feet and hands because they were so cute and tiny (in his words).. tho most men that i do meet cant get past my breasts long enough to make it the short way down to my feet.

as for getting pedicures and having my feet look nice, its because i want them to look pretty and not flaky and callousy for those that DO notice my feet.

I guess I'm missing something. I don't understand how painting yourself can make you feel attractive and feel good about yourself. I feel attractive and good about myself and I save money by not using what I don't need. I feel attractive when the man I love tells me I'm beautiful.

Well that's good for you, but most women like to dress up and style themselves, and unless they don't look like hookers most men appreciate it!

I'm beginning to think you really don't get it . Billions and billions of dollars are spent each year by women on cosmetics.

If you are in the minority who like natural nails then good for you . I don' t understand why you feel the need to browbeat those who use nailpolish on their toes or the people that appreciate them doing so .

You mean and meet foot fetishists? No thanks.

Uh, no. I mean in general. I don't keep company solely (PUN) with foot fetishists and I still run across guys all the time who like painted toenails.

Or, you could just take my word for it that just because it's not the norm in your little corner of the universe, doesn't mean it's not the norm elsewhere.

Uh, no. I mean in general. I don't keep company solely (PUN) with foot fetishists and I still run across guys all the time who like painted toenails.

Or, you could just take my word for it that just because it's not the norm in your little corner of the universe, doesn't mean it's not the norm elsewhere.

Or maybe it's the norm in YOUR LITTLE CORNER OF THE UNIVERSE. Sorry, but if men don't like it (and I believe real men don't), then I won't do it. Heck, I feel guilty enough because I shave my legs.

I'm beginning to think you really don't get it . Billions and billions of dollars are spent each year by women on cosmetics.

If you are in the minority who like natural nails then good for you . I don' t understand why you feel the need to browbeat those who use nailpolish on their toes or the people that appreciate them doing so .

Yes, billions and billions are spent on cosmetics (needlessly spent, I would say) because the advertising industry is very pursuasive. Billions and billions are spent on junk food, too. That doesn't mean we should be eating it. The advertising industry makes us do a lot of needless stuff.

And I'm not browbeating anyone. I'm just saying that a woman is wasting her time and her money on stuff that men don't appreciate. And doesn't it beg the question of why I am in a minority now and 35 years ago I was very much in the majority? I don't apologize for not being a girly girl.

If a woman with unpainted nails, no lipstick, no eye makeup came on to you, would you turn down her advances because she's not all dolled up? "Sorry, I don't sleep with women who don't paint their nails."

Is this not like many other things---a matter of personal preference with no right or wrong answer?

A pretty female foot is a pretty female foot. Sure, a pretty female foot with painted nails, toe rings and ankle bracelets may add a bit but it is still a pretty foot without it.

As far as attractiveness from a tickling standpoint, there are many other things more important to consider which could be the subject of another thread.

I'm just saying that a woman is wasting her time and her money on stuff that men don't appreciate

Has it ever once crossed your mind that women do stuff because THEY like doing it, because THEY think it looks good, and not because they think the men around them like it?

I certainly do everything I do for ME, not for any guys! My husband loves me with or without make-up, with or without painted nails. A woman who does stuff solely to please men should go to therapy.

You're right. I know five men or FEWER (not "less") who are into feet. In fact, I don't know any men who are into feet.

Most men I know are DEFINITELY into breasts.
Perhaps you should paint yours, then. Most guys in EVERY corner of the universe like painted toenails, apart from farmers and rednecks.

Perhaps you should paint yours, then. Most guys in EVERY corner of the universe like painted toenails, apart from farmers and rednecks.

Hahahahahaha, farmers and rednecks are the ones who DO like painted nails. Check out women in trailer parks sometime.

I will never paint mine, and I take serious issue with anyone who thinks a woman who wants to please the man she loves should be in therapy. Women who don't want to please the men they love should be in divorce court. It's a two-way street, anyway. My husband does things to make me happy. What's wrong with that? Should he see a shrink?

I just don't understand how happiness can come from painting ones nails. And Lorie, I dare you to ask guys whether they like painted nails. If they're being honest (a tall order for men, I know) they will either say "No" or "it doesn't matter."

I will never paint mine, and I take serious issue with anyone who thinks a woman who wants to please the man she loves should be in therapy. Women who don't want to please the men they love should be in divorce court. It's a two-way street, anyway. My husband does things to make me happy. What's wrong with that? Should he see a shrink?

You are twisting around what I said! I never said you shouldn't do things to please your partner!

I said that women should do things that please themselves!

I don't ask my husband how I should do my hair, or whether I should use make-up or nail polish or not - because he will think I am beautiful no matter what I do! I do these things because I like to do them and because I think I look good when I do it! I am not doing it for him or any other guys!

I just don't understand how happiness can come from painting ones nails.

Happiness also doesn't come from eating ice cream. Still it's fun to eat ice cream.

If they're being honest (a tall order for men, I know) they will either say "No" or "it doesn't matter."

Most of them will indeed say "it doesn't matter", you are absolutely right. And this is what this conversation is about! Women who do paint their toe-nails do NOT do it to attract men, they do it because THEY like it!

I appreciate the thought and care which goes into painting nails- it's never been a dealbreaker, but, like nice lingerie or long hair, giftwraps the package nicely.

I just pamper my feet often because it makes them more ticklish!!! I dont care if people look or not! lol

Yes, billions and billions are spent on cosmetics (needlessly spent, I would say) because the advertising industry is very pursuasive. Billions and billions are spent on junk food, too. That doesn't mean we should be eating it. The advertising industry makes us do a lot of needless stuff.

And I'm not browbeating anyone. I'm just saying that a woman is wasting her time and her money on stuff that men don't appreciate. And doesn't it beg the question of why I am in a minority now and 35 years ago I was very much in the majority? I don't apologize for not being a girly girl.

If a woman with unpainted nails, no lipstick, no eye makeup came on to you, would you turn down her advances because she's not all dolled up? "Sorry, I don't sleep with women who don't paint their nails."

The advertising industry doesn't make anybody do anything. People do what they choose of their own free will

35 years ago you were still in the minority . Cosmetics have been around since the Egyptians were building pyramids.

You keep telling us that men don`t care or appreciate women who paint their toenails yet men keep posting they do appreciate it. That pretty much sums up that argument.

I also appreciate the fact that women shave their legs and armpits . But I don`t go around telling every women I see '' thank you very much for saving your legs and pits ''

your not a girly girl , good for you . I just hope you aren't saving money by not buying razors . :wowzer: :zombies:

I guess I'm missing something.

YES you certainly are, lol.

You would just be beside yourself if you knew how much I sell on foot fetishes items. From photos, videos, socks, shoes and even pantyhose. Anything to do with feet sells. I can't tell you how many guys are in to feet, but there are TONS. :omg: Tons and Tons and Tons and Tons. It's great I just love it too!

You are just not in the right business to know about feet my dear. You just don't understand at all. And it's really ok you can't know about everything in life. But you shouldn't argue with people on something you don't know anything about. You really are making a huge deal over nothing.

I feel if you are not into a post you don't respond. This post was asking those about feet and painted toes. You are not into painted toes so you should not be active on this post. :peace:

Women paint their nails because it looks pretty and makes them feel good about themselves. There's nothing more to it. I've never met a man that was against nail polish! They either like it or just don't care. I've also never met a man that prefers a woman unshaved, lol. Men usually like a feminine woman that cares about her appearance. And most women paint their nails regardless of financial situation or living arrangements, so the trailer park comment was incorrect.

YES you certainly are, lol.

You would just be beside yourself if you knew how much I sell on foot fetishes items. From photos, videos, socks, shoes and even pantyhose. Anything to do with feet sells. I can't tell you how many guys are in to feet, but there are TONS. :omg: Tons and Tons and Tons and Tons. It's great I just love it too!

You are just not in the right business to know about feet my dear. You just don't understand at all. And it's really ok you can't know about everything in life. But you shouldn't argue with people on something you don't know anything about. You really are making a huge deal over nothing.

I feel if you are not into a post you don't respond. This post was asking those about feet and painted toes. You are not into painted toes so you should not be active on this post. :peace:

^^^^^^^ this!!!!

nicely said !!! :mhorns:

I thank everyone who has posted in this thread. Please keep the comments coming. I love reading them all.

As a female I think many ladies paint nails dress a certain way etc, to make themself more attractive, I will be honest when I say, a lady who wears a cleavage showing top and gets attitude if guys check them out are being silly, its what guys do, just like a lady who wears a mini skirt to show legs or a guy for that matter wearing a muscle shirt,we all dress to attract and feel pretty,as well as comfortable.TickleBia, New hear and have loved reading and meeting so many people. Ler 99% and sadistic too

Celli, I'd go for your feet first anyday. Then your armpits, then your ribs, and then your tummy. Ok I'll take the breasts, but after all of the above.
the man who introduced me to tickling first noticed me by my feet and hands because they were so cute and tiny (in his words).. tho most men that i do meet cant get past my breasts long enough to make it the short way down to my feet.

as for getting pedicures and having my feet look nice, its because i want them to look pretty and not flaky and callousy for those that DO notice my feet.

I would assume so. Foot jewelry is a given. It obviously attracts attention to one's foot or feet. And keeping the toes painted when wearing open toes shoes or sandals enhances the overall appearance in my opinion.

It obviously attracts attention to one's foot or feet.

Not usually. The men I know don't look at feet whatsoever. Too busy checking out tits and ass!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/13/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the most tickling clips in one place on the web!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back