• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Question for the Ladies

Pghtkltorture

TMF Expert
I have always wondered if you ladies have the same issues that we guys can have fulfilling your tickling needs?

I am not trying to come off as sexist by any means. I just know how hard it can be as a guy to fulfill my foot and tickling fetish with a woman.
It just seems to be a simple matter of supply and demand working against our favor. I had my fair share of tickling encounters with ex's and whatnot but the ones willing to try being tied and tickled were few and far between.

Do women feel the same way? Do you feel it is challenging to find a tickler or ticklee. I feel like even Vanilla guys might be willing to try something like that if there was still the traditional stuff on the table as well?

I'm sure a lot of the women on here get bombarded with PM's asking about their ticklish spots, asking for cyber and phone tickling encounters. It's got to be difficult and off putting. I was just wondering what the experience for you is like on here and both on the TMF.

The challenge we face is anxiety about telling our significant others or romantic partners, anxiety over rejection, judgment, etc if other vanilla friends found out, harassment from mostly male members, and trying to weed through the fake, bitter, creepy, and gross to find someone that's genuine, respectful, and compatible.

It is an unfair assessment on this forum when this topic comes up, to think women have it easier based on nothing but numbers. I've never been a guy, so I don't know their struggle. Unless you've (general "you") been a woman before, you probably can't say either.

My biggest issue is trying to make genuine friendships here. Many times I feel like people are just saying what they think I want to hear or blowing smoke up my ass because I'm female or they're hoping if they get to know me well enough, they'll get to cyber, play, or get more footz pix.

Wait until you get to be my age. Even trying to talk to a gal here, no matter how respectful you are. Just because you're older, your "creepy"! :doh: :rolleyes:

I really wasn't trying to make assumptions. Just looking for some perspective. Hope I didn't offend

In a forum like this? Without any physical presence at all and side effort, guys (and even girls) who gain attention here are most likely those who have pixel appeal. :)

Wait until you get to be my age. Even trying to talk to a gal here, no matter how respectful you are. Just because you're older, your "creepy"! :doh: :rolleyes:

I think that depends on how you talk to them. If you're out of their age range, and you're making them uncomfortable, they're going to think you're creepy, no matter how respectful you think you're being.

It depends on the gal. If she is one of those center-of-the-universe narcissists, then yes, she'll be offended, not just because you're older, but because you "failed" to meet all of her other expectations as well, and so she'll label you as "creepy" and all of the cock blockers will chorus their agreement, assuring the gal that they aren't like that "creepy" guy.

But if she's cool and down to earth, she'll either talk to you or politely decline the invitation without the petulant labeling.

I think its a combination of both. If you're older and hitting on her, could be creepy, but I think that term gets thrown around way too much even when people are just being friendly.

I think when you are speaking to anyone on here, man or woman, it's about respect and speaking to them like they are a human being, rather than just someone to bounce your tickle fantasies off of. I'm a guy and I've had plenty of guys PM me in chat and instantly launch into their fantasy nonsense without even so much as a hello. So, i'd say there are plenty of great people on here....and there are plenty of creepy ones. Welcome to the internet.

I have always wondered if you ladies have the same issues that we guys can have fulfilling your tickling needs?

I am not trying to come off as sexist by any means. I just know how hard it can be as a guy to fulfill my foot and tickling fetish with a woman.
It just seems to be a simple matter of supply and demand working against our favor. I had my fair share of tickling encounters with ex's and whatnot but the ones willing to try being tied and tickled were few and far between.

Do women feel the same way? Do you feel it is challenging to find a tickler or ticklee. I feel like even Vanilla guys might be willing to try something like that if there was still the traditional stuff on the table as well?

I'm sure a lot of the women on here get bombarded with PM's asking about their ticklish spots, asking for cyber and phone tickling encounters. It's got to be difficult and off putting. I was just wondering what the experience for you is like on here and both on the TMF.

I actually do have this problem; being unattractive means that no one ever wants to come near me. :shrug:

Online, I do get a lot of PMs, but the majority of these people have no idea what I actually look like.

I think when you are speaking to anyone on here, man or woman, it's about respect and speaking to them like they are a human being, rather than just someone to bounce your tickle fantasies off of. I'm a guy and I've had plenty of guys PM me in chat and instantly launch into their fantasy nonsense without even so much as a hello. So, i'd say there are plenty of great people on here....and there are plenty of creepy ones. Welcome to the internet.

Agreeing with this. There are a lot of great people here but there are always going to be jerks, male or female. It is VERY off-putting when people are too forward with their fantasies and pushy about meeting - but eventually you get used to wading through all the bullshit and learn to ignore the creeps.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/14/2024
If you ned to report a post, click the report button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back