• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

question for the lees and switches...

TheTickleMonster

3rd Level Blue Feather
Okay, I know people have been asked what kind of people do they like to tickle, what they like the person they're tickling to wear, and so forth, but I don't know if this has been asked and I want to get more posts so I'm going to ask so I get one more lol... here goes

What do the ticklees and switches like their ticklers to look like, or who do they want their ticklers to be, like personality wize, or, what do they like them to wear while tickling them or whatever lol... As a Ler I guess I'm just curious if lees have a preferance.. I know recently there has been a lers hands thread started and stuff but I don't just mean "have strong hands" but other things you mightl ike lers to look like or have or wear or whatever...

Pretty much the same type I enjoy tickling

Although I switch, I am first and foremost a tickler. The kind of girl with whom I enjoy switching is no different than those I like to tickle: Friendly, attractive, and fun-loving, a woman I would take as a lover or just a friend.

It's much more about the personality for me. And I don't mean that in a "everybody's pretty in their own way - rainbows and butterflies - life is beautiful" kind of way. It's kind of hard to explain. For me it's largely about control, so I like someone who doesn't seem like he has to try too hard to take it. Some people have that natural ability to run the show, and can transition into that mode smoothly, and some don't/can't. I won't not play with people who don't, but it's SO much more fun if they do.

And when I've been the rare 'lee . . .

mtTicklemonster, I should have added I like being a tickling submissive once in a while. And when I am the 'lee (it's only happened a couple of times), the woman who tickles me must be everything my 'lees and switches have been with one exception: Either she is not ticklish or she's at least the I-can-tickle-you-but-you-can't-tickle-me type we've all known. But I much prefer woman who is not ticklish when I want to be the ticklee, as the inability to retaliate makes getting tickled that much more delightfully maddening.

Last edited:
I dont mind what the person wears or who they are as long as they are good personal freinds first. It's a rule of mine to have a private session I must know you first. Safety first is a must for me. I also like to talk about likes and dislikes in the session before hand. I have some health issues and they must understand that and be ok with it.. Does not mean I cant do a session.. just means I have some spinal and nerve issues that wont let me bend the way I used to be able to.. so no hog tieing on me. Safe words are an MUST HAVE for both parties.
I dont mind teasing or mind fucking as it is called.. someone who can get into my mind to make the session 5 times worse is awsome in my book. All I ask is that you be gentle with me. No heavy hands or fingers for I bruise and the gentle tickles are worse for me anyways because of the nerve damage I have. Hell when the nerves are firing off a feather will drive me batty or the cat rubbing up against my legs. grrrrrrrrrrrrrr It so sucks to be me during those times. i wont let any one touch me or give hugssssssss..

Always leave them wanting more is my motto..

What do the ticklees and switches like their ticklers to look like, or who do they want their ticklers to be, like personality wize, or, what do they like them to wear while tickling them or whatever.

HughJackman.jpg

Yep... this works for me... the answers to all your questions are right here.

Hm .. the qualities I like in a ler ...
Well .. number one is always personality.
I just need someone who gets me, or who I know really well,
so that way the connection is stronger when we have sessions.
Someone who is in control, more dominant, I guess you could say.
I am a switch, but I like to feel that I could have the power stolen
from me in a matter of seconds.
Looks wise ... I've always been kind of picky with that.
Tall, cute, nice smile ... but tickling is tickling and no matter who tickles me
it's still gonna tickle.

I'm very particular about the people I let 'ler me. It will never be someone I'm unfamiliar with. But even when it comes to friends I'm still picky.

For whatever reason I'm far more comfortable allowing women to 'ler me than men. It's more playful and I don't feel as if I'm giving up an enormous amount of control. If a man does 'ler me, it's because I'm comfortable allowing them a moderate amount of control over me. And that's rare. As far as what type of man I'm comfortable allowing to Top me goes far beyond tickling and into my psyche and my D/s mindset. Suffice to say there have been very few.

Appearance doesn't matter to me. It's all in my connection with that person and how comfortable I am with them.

HughJackman.jpg

:ilikepie: Where I can I order him???

Okay, anyways...let's be serious... :) ..... It is important to me that I am sexually attracted to him. So the looks do play a role. But more important, I need him to be calm, reassuring, confident. I need to feel 100% safe with him. And I really get a kick if he's a little dominant and dangerous! :)

I dont mind what the person wears or who they are as long as they are good personal freinds first. It's a rule of mine to have a private session I must know you first. Safety first is a must for me. I also like to talk about likes and dislikes in the session before hand. I have some health issues and they must understand that and be ok with it.. Does not mean I cant do a session.. just means I have some spinal and nerve issues that wont let me bend the way I used to be able to.. so no hog tieing on me. Safe words are an MUST HAVE for both parties.
I dont mind teasing or mind fucking as it is called.. someone who can get into my mind to make the session 5 times worse is awsome in my book. All I ask is that you be gentle with me. No heavy hands or fingers for I bruise and the gentle tickles are worse for me anyways because of the nerve damage I have. Hell when the nerves are firing off a feather will drive me batty or the cat rubbing up against my legs. grrrrrrrrrrrrrr It so sucks to be me during those times. i wont let any one touch me or give hugssssssss..

Always leave them wanting more is my motto..

I'm sorry about your health problems. I hope you have people in your life that tickle u like you need to be...

HughJackman.jpg

Oh geez.. you know I look like him actually, so maybe we should get together so i can tickle you j/k lol, I look like the opposite of him..

Just in case no one has figured it out yet... this is Hugh Jackman.

HughJackman.jpg

From what I have seen in interviews and shows, from what I have read, he has a great personality, a wonderful sense of humor, is a kind person and as long as he keeps his Wolverine claws at home... He can be my 'ler any ol' day!!!

Just in case no one has figured it out yet... this is Hugh Jackman.

HughJackman.jpg

From what I have seen in interviews and shows, from what I have read, he has a great personality, a wonderful sense of humor, is a kind person and as long as he keeps his Wolverine claws at home... He can be my 'ler any ol' day!!!

actually, as much as i love x-men i couldn't tell it was him lol..

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/11/2024
The TMF Art and Story Archives collect some of our communities best creators work in one place!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back