• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Question for the lees

tickle gamer

3rd Level Red Feather
Hi All! I have a question for the lees. I actually asked this (I think) years ago, but, would love to get a newer take on it.

What has been the best\worst Tickling tool ever used on you? I mean the tool that's caused the most ticklish sensation.

Any type of paddle brush. For some people it can be more painful but for me that’s the worst tickle-wise.

Paintbrushes absolutely kill me. I’ve had them used almost everywhere and it’s always done the job.

Any type of paddle brush. For some people it can be more painful but for me that’s the worst tickle-wise.

I just bought one of those for the first time I have to figure out how to properly use that thing. Can't just go by the 'lers in videos man some of those guys/gals be scrubbin with that brush like they're trying to get rust off a doorknob. I don't know if thats a thing or not but it sounded good in my head.

My gf got this gardening tool glove that allows you to dig with your fingertips. Like plastic claws. It’s devastating!

However I do love me some markers.

The worst I've ever gotten was when one of those corded massagers was busted out, it had interchangeable heads and the one used was like a brush but with larger and more blunt tips. That plus oil was put to my bound feet and that was the closest I've ever come (in years of being actively involved in tickling) to safewording. As yet I've not found a Ler who has been able, in that sense I'm a bit like Umbra from Morrowind lmao...

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back