• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Question for those in a relationship - what does your partner know?

How much does your partner know about your TMF activity?

• My partner knows the full extent of my TMF/online activity in the tickling realm.

Votes: 6 31.6%
  • My partner knows I visit the TMF, etc, but doesn't know the full extent of all my activity here.

Votes: 4 21.1%
  • My partner doesn't know, but I want to be open and I'm trying to find the right way to bring it up.

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • My partner doesn't know, and that's fine. They're two different aspects of my life.

Votes: 6 31.6%

• Total voters

YouNeverKnow175

TMF Master
This is a topic that I'm really curious to get people's thoughts and experience on. I apologize for creating a poll and not putting it in the polls section, but no one looks there. And I think this is an important question. This question is for people in committed relationships - please choose whichever answers most accurately reflects your situation.

Note that the question is really entirely about how much your partner knows about your TMF activity - not whether your partner is involved, or into tickling, or what your partner thinks of it. I also elected not to dive into what your online activity actually entails, which could be an important question....maybe for another time, though - wanted to keep this somewhat simple.

Here's a thread I started on this topic a while back, too.
http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?187122-Does-your-SO-know-about-the-TMF

Thanks!

My fiance is fully aware of everything tickle-related I do, because he's just as into it as I am. So we talk about it a lot.

My girlfriend doesn't know that the TMF exists, however she is aware of my tickling fetish and has been open to exploring it, and is starting to enjoy it as well.

Seeing how we've almost been together for almost 10 years now, he knows everything. He even has my password, reads my private messages, and approves my friend requests.

My girlfriend knows nothing about TMF or that I watch tickling videos online. She knows I have a foot and tickle fetish though.

My husband knows just about everything. He knows which videos I buy as we expense certain stuff to one credit card. Given the content of many of my videos, I have to reassure him I'm not lesbian some times, hahaha

Small sample but interesting to see the results so far...anyone else able to respond to the poll?

My boyfriend doesn't know about this site but he does know about my tickling fetish and bondage which we both share interest in.

He knows absolutely nothing, and I'm okay with that.

Tickling is not really part of my sex life, although I would like it to be in the future, if I meet the right person. For right now, though, it's just a thing of fantasy/masturbation. Then again, I guess that does make it part of my sex life. It's just not part of my relationships. :)

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/8/2024
The final Vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now ongoing. Visit the GFA forum to vote!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back