• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Question: If you could make yourself more ticklish would you???

Without hesitation. Hell, I'd add it to my collection of daily supplements just to maintain a super healthy level of ticklishness. Yes, I'm primarily a ler, but I do let women tickle me if the situation feels right.

My current level of ticklishness is already intermittently inconvenient -- leads me to lose arguments and power struggles and the like, and having to submit to the tickling sensation whenever another person decides it would be fun to inflict it on you is frequently inopportune. So I'd have to say no. Besides, if I were any more ticklish than I am now it would be positively incapacitating.

I'd take it. I like my ticklishness but wouldn't mind it cranked up just a bit. In my fanatasy it's something I could let wear off if I became unbearably ticklish.At the moment I take a few seconds to get going and if I'm cold I don't feel tickles so much. Something to get me going and cope with UK's damp. chilly climate would be good.

For now it's central heating and a patient ler.

Um... YEAH! I am pretty ticklish already... But I would love to be even more sensitive!
I actually tried doing this with a hypnosis video that is supposed to increase ticklishness.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=EtUZWHxZSoA
Idk if this is legit, or if I am just immune to hypnosis cus I do not think it worked on me.
But maybe others will better luck. Check it out if you want to try. :)

Instead of being more susceptible to tickling, I wish there was at least something to make someone whose not ticklish, become sensitive to it. I can not imagine not being ticklish..
.. It is just a weird idea..
I mean...how does one not laugh??? Totaly Mind boggling!

Hell Yea! The more extreme the better! But I would proably save some and slip it in someones drink too and go on the attack! lol

I would definitely like to be more ticklish if there was some way to make that happen. I'd like to make myself so ticklish that even a gentle stroking would make me leap and shudder LOL. The more excruciatingly ticklish you are the more intense the entire experience is.

I'm not sure a pill like that would work for me, I don't think I can be anymore ticklish! So I'm going to say no! :shock2:

I already ultra ticklish all over my body, can not imagine how it would be even more ticklish than I am now. Might be.....laugh to death:laughhard:

But I definite will try those pills, to feel a new sensation which exceed my body limit, mmm......, if those pills work, I think need to firmly immobilized me to stop me escape at first place:panic: or hurt myself by struggling too much.

No. I'm plenty ticklish enough, and other than diet and exercise, I'm not a fan of making bodily changes like that.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/9/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back