• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Question4Tickle Fetishists: do U enjoy incorporating other non-painful dom/sub play?

Ticklish&InLove

TMF Master
How much do you feel a dominant/submissive relationship plays in the Ler/Lee intimacy?:blush

I'm curious, because as I have continued writing,
( http://ticklishandinlove.deviantart.com ), I have found a lot of my readers also appreciate the exploration of bondage, orgasm denial, embarrassment and set challenges --- all with an emphasis on the tickling component of course.

So I'm curious, is this rather common among those who enjoy tickling as a fetish, to enjoy these "cross-over" fetish things as well?

As a Domme, I'll do many things so long as it's what the object of my attention enjoys. Common themes seem to be orgasm control, bondage, and humiliation (as you mentioned), also things like mind control, seduction, and general loss of control (wetting is vastly more common than most people with a wetting phillia/tickling association seem to think xD) (Edit: I tend to be more domme to other women online, though if I know and trust the guy well enough I'm open to it online. I definitely enjoy platonic tickling rps with my guyfriends online.).

As a sub I generally like to feel like the top is enjoying the hell out of making me lose my composure. Tickling is the fastest way to get me to lose my composure, so I gravitate towards that. For me submission isn't even necessarily sexual, it's about losing control and composure in a safe and friendly environment. It's nearly all psychological for me, so someone switching between mercilessly screwing with my head and telling me I'm adorable just to throw me off-guard and I'm putty xD (one of the reasons I like your art so much, your 'lers tend to be veerrrry much my type :blush )

~K

Last edited:
As a Domme, I'll do many things so long as it's what the object of my attention enjoys. Common themes seem to be orgasm control, bondage, and humiliation (as you mentioned), also things like mind control, seduction, and general loss of control (wetting is vastly more common than most people with a wetting phillia/tickling association seem to think xD) (Edit: I tend to be more domme to other women online, though if I know and trust the guy well enough I'm open to it online. I definitely enjoy platonic tickling rps with my guyfriends online.).

As a sub I generally like to feel like the top is enjoying the hell out of making me lose my composure. Tickling is the fastest way to get me to lose my composure, so I gravitate towards that. For me submission isn't even necessarily sexual, it's about losing control and composure in a safe and friendly environment. It's nearly all psychological for me, so someone switching between mercilessly screwing with my head and telling me I'm adorable just to throw me off-guard and I'm putty xD (one of the reasons I like your art so much, your 'lers tend to be veerrrry much my type :blush )

~K

Thanks for taking the time to write such an awesome answer TKLVR18!

It seems to me that you are one of the most fully versatile "switches" I've heard in a long time --- as many who seem to enjoy both being the Dom/Ler and the Sub/Lee, it still seems like they gravitate towards one more than the other (how they go one about one, or more excitedly or passionate about one, than the other). But your word choice leaves me to see you truly FULLY enjoy both sides, which I find quite fascinating!

(And thank you for the feedback on my erotic art - both the literary/visual art is intended to convey EXACTLY what you describe a Ler to do and be.....so your feedback lets me know I'm on the right track! Thank you!)

Yes, the D/S relationship plays a big part of my tickle play. I'm a tickling Dom, you could say. I always incorporate orgasm denial, teasing, mental games, sensory deprivation, and lots of humiliation. I like to put the lee in a sub space where she pretty much loses her mind for a bit.

There's nothing more satisfying than watching a girl's eyes roll into the back of her while I'm playing with her junk (usually hitachi wand) and then seeing her face turn into a mixture of sheer horror and laughter as I quickly switch back to tickling her. Ahhh, such beauty. >:)

From way back when I was a kid and the compulsion to tickle females began to blossom in me, I think a large part of the appeal of it was indeed the sadistic, dominant element. The fascinating, wonderful dichotomy: to do something to a girl or a woman that was clearly uncomfortable if not unbearable for her in how she struggled desperately to escape it, yet it made her smile broadly and maybe laugh hysterically and lose her (sometimes bitchy or cold fish) composure, as TKLVR18 put it.

And accompanying was always the aspect of dominant/topping force, whether it be just my masculine strength holding her down or, as I fantasized about from early on, restraining with her ropes, straps, chains, stocks, whatever, such that she had no option, no release but to endure my tickle torture. Indeed, merely the sight of a tied-down woman is arousing for me, not as end in itself as all those bondage perverts would hold it, but just from the realization that the lady would be completely subject to my will, and man, will I tickle her. [Apologies for that dreadful pun; I truly mean it.]

The game-changer was my discovery in early adulthood that there indeed existed women who would enjoy having this done to them as much as I would enjoy doing it to them. Since then I have been utterly obsessed with the beautiful paradox of the character of the female 'lee; that she might delight in her total helplessness and loss of control, and beg and scream for me to stop the tickling even as inwardly she thoroughly loves it all perhaps to the point of orgasm--to conduct her to that precious state of sub-space, as Tickle_Addict mentioned, even if I had no idea to call it that for the longest time.

The knowledge that some women crave to be tied and tickled even somewhat assuages my moral quandary at being a non-switching tickle sadist. In RL, I'm a meek, mild-mannered, decent, rule-abiding wimp, the proverbial "wouldn't-hurt-a-fly" type, so the contrast between that and my secret "beast in the sheets" identity is one of the few things that make my life interesting. It's part of what drew my late wife to me, in fact; while she was not a true ticklee, she was a submissive--though in the bedroom only, another way we were Yin and Yang--who loved being tied up, and she also loved her feet played with which fit my flyalong female foot fetish just fine, but I guess I'm getting a little off topic with that (as well as overdoing the alliteration).

As a sub I generally like to feel like the top is enjoying the hell out of making me lose my composure.

Yes, I've found it gratifying to learn how many 'lees feel similarly. I may be the exception, but my 'lering is highly other-directed; it's all about the 'lee for me and her feelings and reactions, but to know that the victim would be so appreciative and attuned to my needs too would just add to the intimacy of the dynamic which @Ticklish&InLove, you mentioned in your beginning. So kudos for starting this thread (and thereby enabling this TT noob to notice your scorchingly hot signature for the first time).

What's New

5/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us all!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back