• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Questions about "Damsel in Distress" (Tickle Abuse)

SeekingSakura

TMF Novice
It is my professional (?) opinion that "Damsel in Distress" from Tickle Abuse is one of the greatest tickling videos of all time... A beautiful model, a fantastic tickler in Tasha, and one of the most torturous tickling experiences that has ever been commited to film. I especially love her long golden locks that become increasingly messy as they are thrown all over the place...! The fact she was a "one and done" is a real shame...

I was trying to look through the archives for additional information about this video, but uh... the search function here isn't perfect per se, so I wanted to ask some questions that I'm sure some people here might know the answers to...

Firstly, in the videos description, the Damsel in question is described as being a model... Does anybody know of any non-tickling work she has done?

Secondly, in some older threads, there was talk of releasing some unseen footage of this video shoot, but did this ever come to fruition as far as anybody knows? I love this video so much, I'd love to see any additional footage, even if it wasn't good enough to make the final cut...!

For those of who you can't help me with these two queries... have you seen the video? If she had come back for one more video, what would you have liked to seen?

(1) Regarding the description model: Could be part of an artificial scenario. Could be she was recruited from Model Mayhem, promoting herself as a model, even if this was was the 1st and only or one of only a few modeling gigs she booked.

(2) In this video and one more video from TA she used the name Erin. The other is “broken bikini model”. So there is at least 1 more video of her available from TA if you have not seen "broken bikini model".

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/15590/1023935/broken-bikini-model

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back