• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Questions or Comments?

Can you guess how horny I am right now?
Hehe I bet I can... is it somewhere in the neighborhood of dripping wet?

If someone said I have some Puerto Rican girls that are just dying to meet you what would you do?
I'd buy a pack of condoms and say "bring em on"

How do you really feel about me?
I think you're a nice enough guy... even though some of your social cues are totally off. Even though you occasionally get under my skin, I like you and accept you for who you are, and I have no beef with you, Sketch.

Why does Brown Sugar taste so good?
It's fairy feces... that's why it sparkles in the right light!! :jester:

If you saw a red door would you want to paint it black?
Great song :thumbsup:

Is she really a honky tonk woman?
Yes she is :D
Want to spend the night together?
LMAO you're gonna have to try harder than that, love :p

WTF is a dropkick Murphy? :eek:
please refer to the comment below
Dropkick Murphy is a punk rock band, Leafy....they're awesome! :D
:rockon:

leafster I can't even believe you asked that lol...i tougt everyone knew em

where have you been hiding smuggster? Is misses us
I have been SO busy with school and student project... that and I've been making a TON of friends at school. I'm NEVER home anymore :shrug: I miss you, Meg :(

Well shit... guess I'm about to go discover em eh? :jester:
Yes! You should! Wait... do you like bagpipes?

Ever see Mrs. Doubtfire? :D
Yep! :D
Did you know that you shouldn't stop until you get enough?

MJ's words.......*moondances*
:boogie:

My man! How the hell are you brother?
Tex, I'm doing fantastic! How have you been? It's been like, years since I talked to you!

Do you mind if I whap Angel for you? :jester:
Welllll... OK! :D

Do you really think Leafy should whap me if he knows what's good for him?
Yes I do! There I said it! :neenerneener:

Do you know I know exactly what's good for her? :dom:
hey, Hey, HEY!!! Don't make me get the hose, you two!

^ YOU SHUT UP! YOU SHUP UP RIGHT NOW!

Oh, hiya there Smugs! :p

Doing ok over there?
:popcorn:
She's feisty eh? :jester:
Like a tiger with a cactus up its ass :jester:
Did you know that he's a Canadian male whore bastard? :dancingbanana:
I did :D

Do you know I earned that title and I'm damn proud of it? :jester:
I do! :D

Did you know that women have vaginas and you guys have a penis?
It is entirely possible that have long been familiar with that concept, yes :bwahaha:

Do you know that Angel loves to state the obvious? She's good like that :thumbsup:
Apperrently...

Did you know that Leaf wants to ask you if you want to join him for the Barry Manilow concert but is too shy to ask himself? :aww:
:bwahaha: :laughhard: :rowfull:

Did you know that Angel is going to get more than a good spanking for the question above? :mwahaha:
:shock2:

Did you also know that Leafy Stick is full of shit? :bwahaha:

Surely you know I'm a man of my word! :eek: As Angel will discover soon enough :evilha:
Do you Dirty Dance? :jester:
LOL yes I do... no, really. And I like to strip, too ;)
Did you know that Angel and Leaf will never stop this bombardment of your thread? :rowfull:
Yes they will.... they're gonna get tired pretty soon
Do you play bridge? :bwahaha:
:bwahaha: No, Gladys, I don't play bridge... or backgammon... or shuffleboard... :rowfull:

Do you know you have a fair amount of questions to answer?
I know! I'm so excited!!

Mind if I add on some more?
Nope!! :D
Can a guys penis get itchy?
Uh, YEAH!
Ever got your penis stuck in the zipper of your pants?
Yes, but not badly... the worst is getting something outta the lazy susan, and getting it slammed in there when you spin it shut! :eek: That's happened to me MORE than twice...

Does getting kicked or hit in the penis really hurt that bad?
Not so much the penis... the bawls... it sucks

What is the best description you can give to a female to describe the pain of getting kicked of hit on the penis?
I dunno how to describe it... it's like a terrible terrible searing pain that starts in the nuts then somehow spreads to your abdomen.... it's terrble... just terrble

Smuggster we are still going to have a no spanking clause at NEST right? If you spank me during the bet I will be pissed! Now as you know if I lose you can do whatever want to me, so if you want to spank me then I will have to take it. Not that I am worried about that happening anyway.
LOL stop being coy... you know you want me to spank your ass till it's bright red

i misses u!!! come back to us!
I misses u too! I can haz hugs?

Enjoying your break?
:bwahaha: what break!?
Did you know I'd rather be kicked or hit in the penis than hit or kicked in the balls? :panic:
I didn't know that... i just simply assumed. It's the unspoken certainties of being a man, no?
You have to be proud of your Lions & Titans.

Where have you been hiding?
College :drunk:

Smuggster I have so much to tell you come back!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:ermm:

Don't you hate it when people revive old threads?
LOL nah... not if they're meaningful threads! How are you Thunder? It's been ages...

Well if you have seen my modeling pictures that is what I wanted to tell you. I was also asked to be a foot model at parties. I get 20 dollars for every ten minute private session! The parties are from 9pm-3am. I wonder how much I will make?

Well if you have seen my modeling pictures that is what I wanted to tell you. I was also asked to be a foot model at parties. I get 20 dollars for every ten minute private session! The parties are from 9pm-3am. I wonder how much I will make?
Haha that's awesome! So you're doing well then?

Good to see ya round, man! :D

How's school been? My hockey team is sucking again unfortunately LOL :shrug:

Oh and yes... I dig bagpipes :jester:

sweetie i can't even believe i missed you...i was on last night and everything...just in chat and aim. from now on, if you are online, you are obligated to get on aim and see if i'm there...it's much more often now :p oh, and since you asked: :hugs:

Smuggster I have a question and I want you to be honest. I am too forward sometimes? I thought guys would like a girl who was really forward and flirty, but now I am worried I read as easy. I don't want to be read as "That girl." Should I tone myself down a couple of notches?

Very nice!.

Dude you do know that this is the question and comment thread for Smuggy bear right? You seriously just answered a question that was targeted solely for him on his thread. This was not ask love feet a question! I mean I have rarely seen you posted in the ssf at all which makes me feel you are stalking me! Although Smuggster is a very laid back guy, so I doubt this will bother him. It does bother me though. I am trying not to sound bitchy so I am sorry if I come across that way. I feel I am stating the obvious. I mean crap you are not even friends with Smuggy bear!

Dude you do know that this is the question and comment thread for Smuggy bear right? You seriously just answered a question that was targeted solely for him on his thread. This was not ask love feet a question! I mean I have rarely seen you posted in the ssf at all which makes me feel you are stalking me! Although Smuggster is a very laid back guy, so I doubt this will bother him. It does bother me though. I am trying not to sound bitchy so I am sorry if I come across that way. I feel I am stating the obvious. I mean crap you are not even friends with Smuggy bear!

hiss

I am so sorry. I have been feeling like crap lately. I am sorry if anyone gets offend. I might have gotten a little too serious. It is the ssf stuff isn't suppose to be taken seriously here.

What's New

5/11/2024
The TMF Art and Story Archives collect some of our communities best creators work in one place!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back