• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Quick f/f socked feet last night

Toesheldback

TMF Master
First of all, I love my wife to death. She’s kind, patient, gregarious, and puts up with my shit. And she has dozens of other great qualities I love in a human.

She has a couple “take the bad with the good” qualities too. She has no filter. If it goes through her mind, it immediately comes out her mouth. Also, she “overshares”. Once, when we were doing a fairly tough hike, I’d had tummy issues and I “sharted” a little. By that evening, probably 100 people knew.

I bring this up because last night, we had a female friend (Jill) over for dinner. She’s pretty and nice, and we both liked her immediately when we met her. But she’s a female, so she’s primarily my wife’s friend (that’s how it works).

I was prepping dinner, the girls are chatting over White Claws, and my wife says, “Jack loves it when I tickle other girls!”

They were joking about swingers (which we aren’t) so I can see how this came about, but I said, “Really? You’re telling her about this?” They both laughed and Jill says, “That’s awesome! Here!”, and lifts her sneakered foot to my wife. My wife rips Jill’s sneaker off without even bothering to unlace it and starts tickling Jill’s socked foot. Jill took about 3-4 seconds, screamed, and pulled her foot away. Everyone laughed, and that was the end of that tickle session.

Years ago, I would have been embarrassed by being outed, but actually a lot of fun things happen when women know my love for f/f tickling. I have a funny feeling Jill will be barefoot and her ankles pinned down for my wife’s fingers sooner rather than later!

BTW: I learned swingers identify by wearing clothes with pineapples on them and also with having flamingos in their yards. You’re welcome!

That's so cool. How old of a couple are you and the wife (and her friend) if I may ask?

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back