• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

QVC Albany Irvin gives a quick tickle

MorningWood

Yesterday afternoon around 2:30 QVC was giving a presentation on Vionic Orthotic sandals hosted by Albany Irvin and some guy whose name I do not have. I never heard the model's name, sad to say. She was about average height with pale skin, a few freckles, brown hair and big pretty blue eyes. Albany is rocking a fresh tan and looks all summered out.

Anyway, the guy host was demonstrating how generic flat sandals restrict movement in the big toe joint by wiggling the model's big toe in a pair of those and vionics. Between two of the wiggles (he did this for at least a minute), Albany reached down to personally give the model's toe a wiggle (pretty hot). On the way up, she reached back down to give the model's instep a quick one finger tickle, just two or three brief strokes. Her foot didn't react much, but soon after, during another toe wiggle, the camera panned up to reveal the model giggling away.

All in all it was pretty sexy considering how short it was, plus Albany Irvin is an absolute babe.

Hey! Great first post, MW! I just looked on You Tube and it seems like there's segments on Vionic Orthotic sandals with Albany going back over a year....so let's hope this one will make in the coming days or weeks! I know i'll keep looking out for it!

Great description! Thanks for taking the time to post it!

Yes! I saw this, too. I was at my parent's house with lots of family around, so imagine the awkwardness when all of a sudden I'm trying to hear every word on the QVC show. haha I thought the model was cute, fwiw, and Albany has always been a favorite.

I'm incredibly envious. I have watched so many of those Vionic demos, hoping for that very thing.

https: //www.youtube.com/watch?v=UTx1Z4aiAvM

just watched the whole clip,around the 2:50 mark she asks the model if she's as her fingers touching the models toes,there was NO tickling & can't really hear the models response.. ENJOY

https: //www.youtube.com/watch?v=UTx1Z4aiAvM

just watched the whole clip,around the 2:50 mark she asks the model if she's as her fingers touching the models toes,there was NO tickling & can't really hear the models response.. ENJOY

The clip you linked is not the one I was describing.

It had to have been on the same day, but the moment I am listing here involves the male host and Albany both standing next to a single model. Albany is behind her while he is doing his thing with her foot, and reaches around from behind the model's left side, reaching around and wiggling the big toe on the model's right foot. Then she does the little tickle of the instep on the way up.

I thought my original description was pretty clear but hey what can you do

Last edited:
I've seen Ms Irvin, and she's hot.

I saw her demonstrating a Pilates machine on Youtube once, and a good shot of her soles.

Neither of those are the one mentioned in the first post, but that first link that you listed hellofatperson actually involves the same model and, of course, Albanie Irving... This seems to be Albanie's initial discovery that the model is ticklish, which makes her second attack (mentioned in the first post here) all the more cruel. haha New favorite QVC host!

Around 5:39 of the following clip the guy host mentions about Kylene's foot being ticklish and, I didn't actually catch it, but around the 5:55 mark she pulls her foot away and laughs a bit:

https: //www.youtube.com/watch?v=o-29dCpr4CM

It's definitely not the same clip but you hear her laugh a bit as she pulls her foot away seemingly because of an accidental tickle.

She wasn't tickled. He didn't even touch her foot when she pulled back. From what I gather she lost her balance. The hostess even says "It's ok. I'm back here. I'm spotting.", meaning she caught the model as she fell back. Still a great clip just from the acknowledgement that Kylene has very ticklish feet.

That would explain why I didn't see anything hahaha. Darn, I hope someone finds the clip.. I came across a clip where the guy host mentions that he found out that Kylene was ticklish on the previous show. He also mentioned in another clip that another model, Sheila, was ticklish too.

That would explain why I didn't see anything hahaha. Darn, I hope someone finds the clip.. I came across a clip where the guy host mentions that he found out that Kylene was ticklish on the previous show. He also mentioned in another clip that another model, Sheila, was ticklish too.

Well, where's the clips?! Lol!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/3/2024
If you need to report a post, click the report button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back