• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

R there many girl lers?

Cool well u sound like an awsome tickler so if u were to tickle me how would u do it?

I supose it depends if you mean pure ler love. I'm a pure Ler as I'm not ticklish, but how many of us like that there are well it's hard to know but I'd say not so many. If you wont to expand the definition to includes I guess what you'd call switches/people who do both then there are probably quite a few more out there than ya realise.

I go both ways, lol! On my tickle site, I get tickled and do the tickling too. I love doing both!!

They are not necessarily T.M.F. members

I've known just as many female ticklers as I have male. But more men than women seem to participate on this web site.

There are plenty of women here who are switches, and a few who are 100% lers. :D

There don't seem to be many that are strictly 'lers here, but I've come across quite a few switches. Either that, or they're just being sweet!

I"m a girl ler and for the most part, I only tickle men. I'm 70% ler, 30% lee

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/14/2024
If you ned to report a post, click the report button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back