• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Rachelle on "Blind Date"?

Slappy McGee

TMF Expert
I guess this question is aimed at TiB or Kathy, or anyone that knows Rachelle of the recently retired "Dungeon of Sensations"....

Many months ago now, I was watching that show "Blind date", and at the end, they showed scenes for an upcoming episode, and I could swear that the girl on the date was Rachelle. I must have seen DOS a million times since it is one of the few videos I own, so I feel I would recognise her pretty well. Anyway, I wasn't around to catch the episode it looked like she would be on, but I was just wondering if anyone knows if it was her or not??

thanks in advance.

Why yes that IS Rachelle on blind date. How many of you have actually seen her entire 15 minute segment of the show? Did you like her personality?

ok, all I have to say is that I freaking ROCK!!!!

I wish I had seen the segment, but at the time I figured there was no way it was really her, so I didn't bother. Rachelle is one of my absolute favorite girls I have seen on any video. Something about her just radiates. Wish I could have seen that clip to get an idea of what she is really like

how funny would it have been if she had shown up at the door and the guy had recognized her from a video.... talk about your mainstream exposure, :)

I think for being right I should win a blind date with Rachelle....

c'mon forum, support me on this one!

anyway, thanks for answering my question Kathy.

Yes I did see that episode of blind date. If I recall she was very competative. She beat her date at pool and archery. I think she didn't like her date because he wasn't competative enough for her. She was interesting to say the least. Oh but what a time I would have had with her. Loser gets tickled as long as the winner desires.:p

ahh yes...

i recall seeing that episode about a year ago or so...i think.
i also recall announcing it on a.m.t. (sorry Slappy...beat ya
to it! :p ).

i think the show stated she was a pre-school teacher (?).
if so...imagine if one of the parents of her lil' students
sees her in a vid??? :eek:

rachelle is definitely one of my faves from the vids too..she's
soooo ticiklish and has one of the best laughs i've ever heard. ;)

i'd love to see her in a few more vids....

I've always had this thing for Rachel. She has a very "girl-next-door" look about her. There's something I can't put my finger on that makes her extremely desireable, tickle-wise.

Rachel, if you ever read this, You're the best!:cool:

rachelle

Allow me to point that finger in that right direction dave my man. Well basically, i think it goes without saying, that all of the real tickling models are well how should i put this-Eye popping:wow:

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us all!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back