• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Random Thoughts On The Kill Zone - All About The Armpits

The Internet

2nd Level Green Feather
laetitia2.jpg
Latetia Casta, with helpful instructions from the old Max Speer site, circa 1999.

Some random thoughts!

- Am I right on this? One of the most helpful things a 'lee can do for you, the 'ler, is to clench their arms down, trapping your fingers and leaving you no choice then to tickle your way out! Or in our case....tickle your way further in! Once they do that, it's all over!

But they can't help it!!! It's so cute!!!!

And that's when the begging starts, and the REAL laughter. It's amazing how much wiggle room you actually have in there, once they clench their arms down. You can arch your hand a bit, and bring all of your fingers into it....you can rub and knead with your thumbs....or you can maddeningly just use your pointer fingers to do all kinds of things....probe every area, draw little circles.....drive 'em crazy!

- Like the soles, underarm tickles are harder to "pull off" in a flirting situation. The look of panic when you make it to the "kill zone" is priceless. They know it's all over.....mea culpa time!

- Of course, just doing a quick graze can be beautiful. Once I was walking in the Fashion District..and I saw what was clearly a gorgeous blonde model walking with this hunky, handsome African-American humunculous....he could have been a football player or something....anyways....they're waiting at the curb to cross the street, waiting for the light. And she picks her arms up high over her head and starts doing something with her hair. And he just took one finger and drrrrrrragged it down her taut, smooth armpit....immediate giggling and bringing her arms down....and then smiling back at him with a look that said: "You got me."

- But man oh man, nothing beats kissing them there. You can make out with that spot....but even just soft little butterfly kisses can drive them up the wall. Basically anything you can do with the neck, you can do to the armpit, and get a reaction ten thousand times as wild!

- I always rate the armpits and the soles as "twenty-pointers"! Sides and stomach as fifteen (though raspberries on the stomach notch it up to twenty). Legs and neck as ten pointers.

- I've gotten the impression from some 'lees - here on the Forum, people who LIKE getting tickled - that the armpits are almost TOO ticklish, that THAT'S the spot they fear the most!

- The best "accidental", "natural" way I've found to tickle them there is if you're lifting them from there - either helping them up from the floor, or picking them up to plop them somewhere, like a counter, or a bar.

- I think it's aesthetically a beautiful spot as well.....soft, smooth.....and innocent. Unseen and untouched. Super sensitive. Ticklish. ;)

http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?272734-Unbearably-tickleable-under-her-arms

So what about you? Any random thoughts on the "kill zone"?

Last edited:
My pits are ticklish but nowhere near as bad as my ribs. It's where my ler goes when she senses that I need a little mercy :D

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back