• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Rani and the Many Arms of Tulth (Creature/F, FB Tickling, Nudity, Intense, Sexual)

DapperGentleman

Hello everyone. This is my first story posted here (well, anywhere actually). Let me know what you think. I am always looking to improve!

Rani was a female warrior. A rarity for her village. She had fought many times alongside her male brethren and earned their respect. Today though, she had entered the woods outside her village alone. A terrible beast was stopping travelers to and from her village from making it to their destinations. One man had seen his friend pulled into a nearby cave by a large snake-like thing. He ran, leaving his friend behind to his fate.

Rani clutched her sword's handle as she slowly made her way through the underbrush. Branches and leaves brushed against her leather and chain-mail armor as she progressed through the woods.

Rani wasn't just a brave warrior, but a beautiful woman. She towered over the other women in her village. Her skin was as pale as the clouds in the sky, her eyes as green as jade, and her red hair cascaded down her back like lava down a volcano. Her muscular frame was held up by long strong legs and her body contained a set of enormous breasts with large red nipples that seemed to be constantly engorged.

Her breasts were her main weakness. She discovered years ago that they were incredibly sensitive to touch. The lightest brush against something sent a wave of sensation through her body, and if her nipples were played with too much, it always led to an earth-shattering orgasm that made her juices flow and her clit become extra-sensitive. Her secret was known by only one other person and he knew never to reveal it...

The wind blew lightly and tossed her red hair up in the air before allowing it to settle back in its place. At her side hung a long broad sword she had only acquired recently. Weapons that she used in battle had a tendency to break. This weapon contained some magical properties that made it nearly impervious to damage. It was impossibly light and seemed to increase the bearer's stamina in battle to limitless levels. She had traveled long and faced many dangers to acquire it, but that is a tale for another day.

The sword had only been used by men up until now. It had seen many battles, killed many, and had many masters. Rani was the first woman to wield it and so its particular curse was unknown until now. When a woman carried the blade, it made their senses heighten. Sight, smell, taste, and touch were all increased significantly. When Rani first grabbed the blade, it felt as if a shock had struck her. She was excited by these new abilities until she quickly noticed her flesh had become more sensitive to touch. Even now after days of carrying it, the shifting of her clothes would still cause her to be in a near-constant state of mild arousal, albeit nothing she couldn’t ignore for such a powerful weapon and it was not an unpleasant state to be in most of the time.

As she continued through the forest, the brush became denser. She began to constantly struggle with her armor and clothes as they became tangled in the plant life. She eventually was so snagged, that she was nearly unable to move. Rani attempted to use her sword to cut away at the growth, but it would tangle itself around the material on her arm when she would raise her blade. Strangely, she never found her face caught by a branch or her hair stuck by some thorns.

"There must be some kind of magic in this forest protecting this beast," she thought as she struggled.

She stopped by a tree to assess her situation. Rani knew that traveling in this matter would take forever and she didn't want to be battling her target at nightfall. After a few minutes of silently debating with herself, she made her decision. She pulled her leather breastplate off with one hand and pulled her red top up with the other. Her enormous breasts fell out, bouncing free before dropping down and resting. Her bra was held by thick leather bands to support her in battle. The soft fur-lined bra also kept her clothes and armor from rubbing against her nipples, but her areolas were so large that one could see them peeking just over the top of the material. Just the action of removing her armor and clothes caused her to shudder slightly in pleasure. Rani was not happy about battling this beast in just her bra and underwear, but she was confident she would be victorious in any condition.

Once Rani had removed all her armor and clothes down to her bra and underwear, she found traveling a little easier. The plant life had less to snag onto. Unfortunately, any snagging still occurring was tearing at her undergarments and she knew that soon there would not be much of anything left.

Rani knew she was coming close to her target as a pungent smell traveled on the breeze as it blew through the woods. This section of the forest was where the surviving traveler had been when he saw the beast. The elders of her village had tasked Rani to use her new sword to best the beast and free them from its reign.
With her armor and clothes gone and her undergarments shredded to nothing, Rani found herself completely naked sans her belt, scabbard, and sword. She was making good time, but now everything was gently grazing her body as she moved. The cool breeze didn't help and seemed to move the plants more into her body. She was aware that she was being aroused by all the stimulation.

She took a deep breath, steeled herself, refocused, and returned to moving onward. Her breasts bounced freely in the sun. She couldn't stop again. She had lost time struggling through the brush before and needed to make it up now.

As she traveled closer to the hidden cave, the plant life continued to brush against her body. Involuntarily, a smile began to grow across her lips. She could feel her womanhood grow slightly moist. She kept ignoring these feelings as she finally broke through the woods and stood in front of the cave's entrance. Here her adversary lived. Here is where she would kill the creature and protect her village. Inwardly, Rani prayed no male could see her now. It would be an embarrassment she could not bear.

Rani entered the cave. There was barely enough light to see by, but once she was fully inside, she could make out the creature as it slumbered at the rear of the cavern. The snake that the man had witnessed was, in reality, a tentacle. In fact, this creature had countless dark purple tentacles, some as large as tree trunks, each covered in slick skin and rows of suckers on one side. They seemed to constantly be shifting, almost as if ready to grab her, as she made her way toward the beast. Rani drew her sword and held it battle-ready in front of her. She eyed the massive monster. She inched closer to the sleeping creature. Desperately trying not to awaken it.

"I might be able to kill it while it slumbers," she thought to herself.

Suddenly a large cave rat ran across her bare feet. The sudden feeling of its fur and small feet surprised and tickled Rani. She let out a loud barking laugh and dropped her sword. She giggled in the dark as the rat went past and exited the cave. Her chest jiggled and bounced as she fought back the giggles. Unfortunately, she was heard by the creature who now had awakened.

The monster roared loudly, causing the cave to shake slightly as it heard an intruder and it unfurled its countless long tentacles. It revealed a single red eye embedded in a bulbous head. Below its eye, a large bird-like beak sat open as the roaring echoed through the cave. The deafening scream made her instinctively cover her ears. Once the roaring ceased, Rani grabbed for her sword. She began to fear that her confidence in this mission was misplaced.

As she grasped the handle, the enraged monster grabbed her with its long tentacles and wrapped them around each of her hands and arms, stretching them above her head. The tentacles incidentally kept her hand clasped around the handle of the cursed sword. The monster's dark shade of purple seemed to nearly blend with the shadows of the cave. Rani grunted as she kicked and struggled against its tight hold.

"Now little one," the monster's voice purred in her head, "I am Tulth. You have given yourself to me so easily. A sacrifice perhaps? I am very hungry, and your body will feed me well."

"I come to end you, monster! You will die at my hands," she said aloud, struggling against the thrashing appendages wrapping around her body.

"We shall see." The beast whispered in her mind, with the hint of a sinister laugh.

She felt another tentacle wrapped tightly around her waist holding her in place. More tentacles wrapped around her ankles and spread her legs apart. She was held in mid-air in an x shape by the beast. Suddenly she began to feel the tips of the tentacles wiggle around her armpits. Her body reacted to the slight tickling by beginning to shake and giggle. Her giant tits jiggled and bounced as she tried to pull away from Tulth's touch. Her giggling began to grow into laughter as more and more tentacles began to tickle her many sensitive parts. Each wiggle sent waves of euphoria through Rani's body.

"Noooo! Sttaahaahahappthhaaaa," she yelled as she squirmed and struggled against the creature's grip.

Suddenly she felt the tentacles wiggling against her bare soles and she began to roar with laughter. The tips of the tentacles tickled from her heels up her soles and then in between her toes. She strained and thrust against her bonds and she laughed and laughed. She began to sweat as she was tortured. Tulth's red eyes saw the glisten and her skin and became ravenous. His tongue unfurled from his mouth and began to lick Rani's body starting at her belly button. The hairs on his tongue brushed along her skin and Rani reached levels of hysteria she had never felt before.

"Ah! You have a delicious taste. Once I am done tenderizing you, I will enjoy devouring you," Tulth taunted Rani.

"Hahahaa! Pleaassee stoooohahap! Noooo moorree!" She yelled between laughs.

This was torture. No matter how she tried to steel herself she laughed and laughed. She kicked and shoved against the mighty monster but to no avail. Tulth continued to tickle her with its tentacles while it licked its way up her body. When its tongue hit her breasts, she screamed so hard with laughter it actually made Tulth pause for a moment.

"Fascinating. I believe that I have found your weakest spot," Tulth spoke in Rani's head as it continued its assault.

Tulth's tongue wiggled back and forth along the very sensitive skin on her breasts, lapping up her sweat as fast as her body could produce it. Occasionally it would lick in other places on her, but it always returned to her breasts. Rani lost track of how many times she almost passed in and out of consciousness. But her bolstered stamina kept her conscious. She was tortured with overwhelming pleasure and torment, her mind continually flashing between the joys and tortures of her body.

Then it happened. Through all of the tickling, Tulth had somehow not touched her nipples, but one of his tongue licks finally grazed one. The intensity of this touch caused her to instantly orgasm and fluid shot out of her womanhood and dripped down her leg.

"Unnnggghh!" Rani cried as she had the most powerful orgasm she had ever experienced.

Tulth eyes burned with hunger at the sight of this and his tongue moved from her breast to her labia as it began licking up Rani's nectar. As he licked, his ticklish tongue rubbed on her engorged clitoris.

The sensation of Tulth's tongue touching her clit was too much, and she came again. Rani squirted another burst of juices as she violently shook against her bonds. Tulth began to move some of his tentacles from their positions to Rani's nipples, tickling, massaging, and pulling on them. This combined with its tongue on her clit drove her mad with continuous orgasms. Her laughter turned to straight screaming as her body was overloaded with sensory input.

"Please! Mercyyyyeee!" She cried as she came again and again drenching Tulth's tongue and the cave floor with her juices.

Each time she became more and more sensitive. Through her haze, she remembered that she was still holding the cursed sword and it was escalating her body's sensitivity to this stimulation. She attempted to drop it, but Tulth still had a tentacle wrapped around her hand holding it close around the sword's handle.

Time was lost to Rani as her assault continued. Reality started to slip from her mind. She couldn't fathom anything besides the torture her body was being exposed to. Still, she seemed incapable of passing out from all of this.

Tulth spoke in her mind, "You will be my food until I am full or you cease to live!"

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" was all Rani could respond with as its tickling assault. Tulth then began to taunt Rani as it tickled and stimulated her.

"Do you think that you can resist my touch? How strong are you warrior? I would probably let you go, but you can't seem to stop squirting your sweet ambrosia onto my tongue," Tulth said, "Would you like me to help you a little? How about I stop touching your most sensitive spots and you see if you can stop leaking?"

"This is my chance! " thought Rani.

In reality, Tulth knew it had the upper hand and felt no threat of losing. It wanted to have more fun and hoped that when she broke again, she would produce even sweeter honey. Rani continued to laugh through the tickling, but true to its word, Tulth touched everywhere except her nipples, pussy, and clit.

However, with all the previous stimulation and the curse of her sword, Rani still felt herself edging closer and closer to another orgasm. The creature found new combinations of tickling her now that it was more focused on this game. The soles of her feet were particularly bad, but combining that with the back of her knees was maddening. Time was almost up, Rani felt that she could make it. Then Tulth wiggled its tongue in another hole in her body it had neglected previously. As it slowly penetrated her rear hole, Rani couldn't believe how much the tiny hairs tickled her asshole and she was sent over the edge again.

"AHHHHHHH! HAHAHAHAHAHA!" Rani screamed through her laughter as she once again drenched herself.

"Ohh. Poor thing. You were mere moments from freedom. HAHAHA!" laughed Tulth as it moved its tongue back to Rani's clit, "Tell me, does this spot still tickle?"

"OHHH MYYYHAHAHA GOOAHAHAHADDD! PLEHAHASE STAAHHHHPPP!" Rani screamed.

Another tentacle moved to replace Tulth's tongue in Rani's rectum. The sensation was unbelievable for Rani, but she noticed through everything that Tulth had made a mistake. This tentacle had been the one that held her sword-wielding hand!

Her mind instantly went to drop the cursed blade and maybe give herself some relief. She could not swing her arm, because there was still a tentacle holding her at the elbow. However, at the last moment, she decided to spin the heavy blade in her hand. She somehow found the strength to not drop it as she rotated her wrist. The weight of the blade was enough that as it spun it hit Tulth's tentacle and sliced right through it. Tulth had not expected the pain and shrieked while recoiling all its appendages back in surprise and pain.

Rani dropped to the floor. The severed tentacle fell from her arm and the sword clattered on the ground out of her hand. She lunged for it and held it ready to do battle this time.

"I WILL END YOU FOR THAT!" screamed Tulth so loud in her head it almost staggered her.

Tulth went to grab her, but even as weak as Rani was, she was able to dodge the attack this time. She retaliated with a swipe of her sword and hit another tentacle. Again Tulth recoiled and lunged again. Again Rani dodged and attacked. The more she was away from Tulth's touch, the more she regained her mind and strength. Each dodge and attack seemed to focus her and her rage at being put through this torture fueled her with more energy than she thought possible.

Rani had sliced through a few of Tulth's tentacles but knew it would only take one mistake to become overwhelmed again. Then it happened, Tulth was able to wrap a tentacle around her ankle. Rani realized this was her end if she didn't think quickly. Tulth opened its mouth and unfurled its tongue at her once again. Rani with her last ounce of resistance threw her sword into the creature's mouth. Tulth red eye went wide as the sword's blade pierced its throat and stuck out the back of its head. Tulth released Rani and began to try and grasp the sword in its throat, but quickly succumbed to its wounds and the fatal final blow of the sword. As the cave grew still and silent, Rani fell to the floor exhausted. She crawled out of the cave's entrance and slipped into unconsciousness at the edge of the forest.

Sometime later, a bard was wandering through the woods playing his lute and singing. The trees and animals seemed to chirp louder around the bard while he sang.

"I can't believe they ran me out of town!" thought the bard, "Oh, well. I guess I will see what mischief I can get into at the next town with my magical lute."

A poisonous snake blocked his path at the moment. He continued to play his instrument and sang commands at the snake.

"Move along little one. You will not strike me with your poisonous tongue." And the snake uncoiled and slid off into the woods.

The bard continued on until he came to a small clearing with a cave, and a beautiful naked girl lying at the edge of the woods just in front of him.

"Hmm... I wonder if this beautiful girl needs a little laughter in her life?" The bard mused to himself...

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back