• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

rAnSoM ~ Mercy has a price.

C.A.B.

3rd Level White Feather
rAnSoM ~ Mercy has a price. (WARNING: Adult content and situations. Nudity. Sexually explicit. Non-con. Violence. MF/f, M/f, F/f)

Liner Notes: I love the rAnSoM series. I never expected it to go this far, and it looks like there is no end in sight. Originally intended to be a set featuring various damsels in distress, each ransom in accordance to their value, station in life, and situation. All of this to find circumstances where serious tickling used as torture might appertain. But then I contemplated; there are many types of "ransoms" and not just the monetary kind. All sorts of delightful deviltry where a "ransom" theme might apply. Delightfully, the rAnSoM series has become a catch-all for lurid waking dreams, scenarios, historical fact and fiction, and themes ripped from the headlines.

Oh what fun!

Last edited:
rAnSoM ~ Mercy has a price. (WARNING: Adult content and situations. Nudity. Sexually explicit. Non-con. Violence. MF/f, M/f, F/f)

rAnSoM ~ Mercy has a price. (WARNING: Adult content and situations. Nudity. Sexually explicit. Non-con. Violence. MF/f, M/f, F/f) ... more

rAnSoM ~ Mercy has a price. (WARNING: Adult content and situations. Nudity. Sexually explicit. Non-con. Violence. MF/f, M/f, F/f) ... and more

Last edited:
Hmmm... I'm choosing a place to post a comment on your new TMF archive. I decided this is the best place, and why? This set of art is GFA stamped.
I'm too busy for the past weeks, but now I spared time to say that you're a genius artist.

This is awesome! Short of Bac's classic work not many tickling art appeal to me. This is some great work.

Thanks, Folks. Your support encourages me.

Dude, your work freakin ROCKS!! A man after my own heart. Keep up the great work & THANK YOU!!!!!!!

Huge fan of "Teacher's Pets!"

Teacher's Pet - the sweet, slow merciless tongue; it's what every cute lil' coed needs

Dinner Guest - Love the cute, petite, short-haired lil' tomboyish lil' plaything and the meticulous patience of her affectionate abductors; one can always appreciate the sweetness of a spunky bundle of perkiness softly stroked into the labrynth of lunacy.

Buttons and Holes - Patience is a virtue, and stockings are fun.

Humility - Delicious. My favorite. What a cute lil' victim and a patient, wicked tickler.

n more...

n more...

Last edited:
What's New

4/29/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums to see who is meeting when and where!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back