• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

rAnSoM ~ Mercy has a price.

C.A.B.'s HALLOWEEN HOO HA 2012

Liner Notes: Continuing <i>C.A.B.'s HALLOWEEN HOO HA 2012</i>, Celebration, the rAnSoM Series visits with the supernatural. The concept of Witches has really suffered some hokeyness in the last century, but any reading of historical texts will reveal these creatures of the night to be every bit as blood-chilling as a nightmare can get. Modern feminists site the Witch as an embodiment of the medieval misogynistic fear of feminine power, but the record shows that the fear of these brides of corruption transcended sexual bias and kept good folks safely indoors when the blanket of night fell, many millennia before medieval times.

Last edited:
A ghoulish marvel. Incredibly accurate females. Sexy young witches to ghoulish elders. Great colorization of the witches skin. Great job at giving us sensuality and at the same time horrific creepiness. Bravo!

sum mo rAnSom

sum mo rAnSom

Last edited:
...more rAnSoM...

Last edited:
Just... mind-blowing amazing. You are such a talented artist and have an amazing vision that is daring, far-reaching, and mezmerizing. I am absolutely enjoying all of your work. I keep uncovering more and more and it invokes so much within me. I have yet to see any other artist capture even half of some of the things I think about... and you have. I love it!! Thanks for picking up the pen... Thank you for being fully expressive. Yes!

What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back