• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

RavenCreed Hospital ~ Chapter 4 (Pages 32-45) Warning: Sex, Violence, Nudity, Non-Con

Thank you for that. I appreciate your patronage.

Unfortunately, this was the last installment of the RavenCreed Series. ...all good things...

~C.A.B.

NNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooooo !

Well, you definitely deserve a bunch of these then.....Great job!

:bow2: :bow2: :bow2: :bow2: :bow2: :bow2: :bow2: :bow2: :bow2: :bow2:

A sadistic story, great art, what else do you need? I can't wait to see what you come up with next.

I'm also facinated by the way you do your comics' layout. Page 43 of Ravencreed is a good example of your style. There is only a little amount of restraining borders between panels, and it creates kind of a dreamy atmosphere. Or maybe it's used to emphasize the feelings of madness that the unlucky victim is going through.

Thank you for that. I appreciate your patronage.

Unfortunately, this was the last installment of the RavenCreed Series. ...all good things...

~C.A.B.

awww..fitting ending though.

cant wait for the next episodes of your other stories then!

A sadistic story, great art, what else do you need? I can't wait to see what you come up with next.

I'm also facinated by the way you do your comics' layout. Page 43 of Ravencreed is a good example of your style. There is only a little amount of restraining borders between panels, and it creates kind of a dreamy atmosphere. Or maybe it's used to emphasize the feelings of madness that the unlucky victim is going through.

The comics are rendered in Flash, the illustrations are done individually as objects so I can size and position them as is best for the design. I only use hard borders to emphasize distinctions in space and time or when objects might "overlap". Thank you for your question.

Last edited:
Good work, though honestly it ended up being a bit too dark for my tastes.

A fantastic achievement - a balls to the wall, no holds barred darkly erotic tickling comic which delivered exactly what it promised.

I salute your efforts C.A.B and hope you will continue to grace us with your talents.

BRAVO!

:gbtoast:

A fantastic achievement - a balls to the wall, no holds barred darkly erotic tickling comic which delivered exactly what it promised.

I salute your efforts C.A.B and hope you will continue to grace us with your talents.

BRAVO!

:gbtoast:

Certainly. In fact, here is a new Mr. Fetish. Thank you again for your support, Suikoden.

FINALLY someone makes a comic worthy of a true sadistic palate :D This is so much better than any comic I've ever bought, you're really amazingly talented...... and those Mr. Fetish comics are great, I can't get enuff of 'em :D

I wish you amazing success in everything you ever do in life....... boosh :D

I have to admit, you are a real artist. The drawing itself is just beautiful, but the atmosphere you create is something it's hard to find among all the stupid comics we find on the web.
Ravencreed Hospital...well I hope there will be a sequel or, at laest, something similar.
I love the technology against the strong female body...I think the best scene is in the beginning of chapter 3..

I have to admit, you are a real artist. The drawing itself is just beautiful, but the atmosphere you create is something it's hard to find among all the stupid comics we find on the web.
Ravencreed Hospital...well I hope there will be a sequel or, at laest, something similar.
I love the technology against the strong female body...I think the best scene is in the beginning of chapter 3..

Thank you. Check out Al Shaytan chapters 1 & 2. Also, be looking for Ceen sometime this summer, it will be rife with futuristic dystopian technology.

Ravencreed cures tickle woes!!

An amazing body of work!! Great artwork, story, erotic vibe, etc.

I absolutely love your material! the art is exquisite but the storylines really bring it to life. Thanks you for sharing it here!
Augustine

What's New

5/9/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back