• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

(Rd comic past saga ch:7) Gifts (non tk)

Raven_kirsaen1

TMF Regular
A new chapter of my story, we know more about both Raven and Xelloin in this chapter of the story.

After the events of the dancing party Raven and his crew are working in their division when Jacob brings news from an even in the war division, what will happen now?

How nice to see a new chapter of the TR series so soon! A great deal is revealed about Raven and Xelloin in Chapter 14! It confirms much we already knew about Raven: his generosity and kindness come as no surprise; nor does his ability to assume bird form, even though the transformation takes Xelloin totally off-guard. That his consideration toward Xelloin should extend to his absenting himself from the War Division event (by sharing, in effect, her unwelcome status) is rather extreme… it's no mystery that Jacob is unconvinced by his assertion that he'd be "bored". It reveals a willingness to go above and beyond for her, one that she has a great deal of difficulty comprehending.

Xelloin displays three major frames of mind during the course of the chapter, two of them all too depressingly in character. Her initial impulse, to break Raven's funk by dragging him to Black Sorrow's event (regardless of his good intentions), is laudable, even if exercised with a fair measure of the bullying that's second nature to her. It bespeaks an intricate understanding of her friend: that he probably did want to attend this social event… that he certainly needed the diversion… but that concern for her feelings (along with an innate diffidence) stood in his way. The accidental breaking of the shoe heel and subsequent gift bring about a crisis that Raven was unprepared for; Xelloin's hysterical suspicions of obligation (born from her Hellish Daughnight tenure, in which every worst assumption is justified) reveals an inability to comprehend unselfish acts. Her loyalty toward Raven seems tenuously grounded, liable to disruption through a simple misunderstanding. Her idea of a return gift (the revelation of her animal persona) is tainted by her lust for advantage and will to dominate. The image of a cat hungrily pinning a bird to the floorboards is a most disturbing one; the reader is compelled to wonder if Xelloin can ever see compromise as anything other than weakness. The basis for their eventual falling out is firmly and distressingly established.

The personal crisis between these allies seems ever more fated; factor in Dr. Dabaille's pernicious influence, and it becomes an eventuality. Tensions are rising admirably (from a dramatic perspective); I eagerly await the latest development! The fatal moment would not appear to be far off! I ache to learn just how exactly it will play out!

I look forward to seeing more of your work! I love the look of the whiteskinned lady. Been ages since I read this series (and I missed quite a few apparently) I think I'll go read them all in series.

What's New

5/8/2024
The final Vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now ongoing. Visit the GFA forum to vote!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back