• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Re:"Tickling As I Grew Up"story

Sadistickler1

TMF Poster
Re:"Tickling As I Grew Up"story

Hi. I'm still here, and it looks like this is finally my 100th post.YEAH!!! (I don't see how ANYBODY can post in the 10s of thousands, but I guess so.Anyway, I've been getting a lot of pms from people on here about my true story "Tickling As I Grew Up". I've found out that it hass been deleted from the forum I asume by the moderators. Ok.I didn't know this until people started asking me about it. Well, I understand why they did this, because it was dealing with miors. Ok. No problem. I'm a law abidding citizen, and I'd rather have a story deleted than have the whole site shut down by "BIG BROTHER". And I do not support anything that promotes Pediphiles. I'd rather find them and just hang them by the .... Ok, well you get the idea.So here's whats gonna happen. I've had SOOOO many requests for that story, I posted it on my yahoo 360 website. So if you still want to read it again you can find it on my blog. I think its the first or second entry.
Now, I hope that is satisfactory to everyone. Now those that liked it can read it, and the TMF isn't responsible for the content and won't get in any kind of trouble with whomever monitors this kind of thing.
To make SURE, I Sadistickler do not hold the TMF responsible for any story that I myself have written and the contents therein. (Legalese I guess.) Anyway, I'll post this and I have a couple true stories to write and post them as well. (Very recent tickles!) Hope everyone is doing fine, and I'm glad to hear from everyone. Take care. and Happy Tickles!
Sadistickler

P.S. Here's the link to my Yahoo 360 webpage.
http://360.yahoo.com/my_profile-Lk8QbekieqLGqe77eiMnc69epjoj

hey glad to see you back...as always i love your stories, both the fiction and true..

Hey, sorry to bother you, but I can't seem to find the blogs on your page... do I need to add you as a friend in order to see them or something?
Thanks for re-posting that story. It's definitely a must read.

I can't find it either :( I would really like to read it...

I'm so sorry, but I apparently I don't have permission to access that particular forum. All I get is a message saying "You are not allowed to access this page." Fate, it seems, is against us...

XAsMoXDeUsX said:
I'm so sorry, but I apparently I don't have permission to access that particular forum. All I get is a message saying "You are not allowed to access this page." Fate, it seems, is against us...

it's free to join...if you are interested...MasterPalladin is the moderator..i think he posted a link/invitation on the link page forum...it's well worth it, as Sadisticklr's stories live up to his name..

here is the link to his website..it's free to join..

http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?t=98160

god i'm so helpful...lol

What's New

5/14/2024
If you ned to report a post, click the report button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back