• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Real bondage anyone.....??

SonnyFuji

TMF Poster
Hello all, Im not a frequent poster on here, nor do I have any knowledge of extreme bondage, but how many people fantasize about or would be interested in really tight immovable bondage and tickling. Just interested to know.....

Hi Sonny Fuji - count me in for that one - I absolutely love to tickle a girl in tight bondage - I go to professional dungeons where I can do this for real - I only wish I could find a young lady to tickle without having to spend a lot of money - a young lady who likes to be tickled and who would love such an experience with a knowledgeable bondage tickler - look up my stories in the story section if you like female ticklees in bondage.
:devil2::devil2::devil2:

There is nothing more irritating than a 'Lee in light bondage. All that moving around is just SO annoying.
I know the models are too scared to be in TIGHT immobile bondage, but to me personally, it just doesn't do it for me.
This is, of course, my OWN opinion.

Ahhh, I sense kindred spirits in the house... ;) :D

Absolutely agreed. As I've mentioned before, when I am focused on what I'm doing, I thoroughly despise distractions--and chasing a "moving target" is a distraction. Irritating me when I have someone at my mercy generally means I then no longer have any at all. (Mercy, that is.) :devil2:

IMPO, light bondage is simply a waste. I understand that some people are more interested in the illusion of the restraint in order to psychologically intensify his or her experience, but for me, it needs to be real. All of it. I am a huge fan of complete and total immobility, and relish the challenge of finding the perfect amount of stress in binding--tight enough to keep the bottom still, yet loose enough to be comfortable for long periods of time. Not an easy task, but one I definitely do enjoy... :firedevil

If finding good F/m clips is a challenge, seeing clips wherein the 'lee is truly immobile is even more so. Dungeon Maidens is one of the few I've personally watched that does so, but only F/f. If someone knows of producers of the same caliber in the F/m genre, I would be thrilled to be enlightened!! :xpulcy:

Mistress Aura :justlips:

Hello all, Im not a frequent poster on here, nor do I have any knowledge of extreme bondage, but how many people fantasize about or would be interested in really tight immovable bondage and tickling. Just interested to know.....

o yes...i've often fantasized about being totally immobile..

John raises hand and yells, “COUNT ME IN!!!” :wavingguy

I love it when a lee can’t move a muscle; I spent a long time once tying up a girl to a chair with arms. I even tied all her fingers so she couldn’t even move those. The only thing she could move was her head and feet; I love to watch the feet move and flex to try and get away from the tickling, but nothing else could move. Both of use loved it, since she was really into bondage. Yahoooooooo!!!! :D

Aloha, John

With somebody that you trust, strict bondage with no possibility of movement and no possibility of escape is the best way to be tickled. :D

I'd like to tickle a girl in real tight bondage myself. Not too tight though, I usually use how hard they're struggling to tell how effective I am, because it's a lot harder to fake desperate struggling than laughing. Other than that I do like to have them immobile so they can't get too far away and it makes the tickling worse (according to my gf).

I agree that if bondage is used then it has to be tight.
If the lee does not wish to be bound then that is their call.
But if bondage is agreed upon, then there is no point in making it loose or easy to get out of.
To me the whole point of bondage is to increase the feeling of helplessness, and, in most cases, that seems to increases ticklishness as well!!! :devil2: :evilha:

Ahhh, I sense kindred spirits in the house... ;) :D

Absolutely agreed. As I've mentioned before, when I am focused on what I'm doing, I thoroughly despise distractions--and chasing a "moving target" is a distraction. Irritating me when I have someone at my mercy generally means I then no longer have any at all. (Mercy, that is.) :devil2:

IMPO, light bondage is simply a waste. I understand that some people are more interested in the illusion of the restraint in order to psychologically intensify his or her experience, but for me, it needs to be real. All of it. I am a huge fan of complete and total immobility, and relish the challenge of finding the perfect amount of stress in binding--tight enough to keep the bottom still, yet loose enough to be comfortable for long periods of time. Not an easy task, but one I definitely do enjoy... :firedevil

If finding good F/m clips is a challenge, seeing clips wherein the 'lee is truly immobile is even more so. Dungeon Maidens is one of the few I've personally watched that does so, but only F/f. If someone knows of producers of the same caliber in the F/m genre, I would be thrilled to be enlightened!! :xpulcy:

Mistress Aura :justlips:

after my own heart....

Just a caution that bondage doesn't have to be tight to be stringent or effective. In fact tightness doesn't really correlate with immobility at all.

One of the most effective tickling ties I know involves only tying the ankles and the big toes, then securing them to a sofa or bed. Body mechanics do a lot of the work for you in effective bondage.

Body mechanics do a lot of the work for you in effective bondage.

I agree. After I tie Meka up I use my body as "extra" bondage by using my weight or just by postioning myself in a certain place.

It really does help, and it allows the ler to be closer to his/her lee. ;)

Last edited:
I often fantasize about being tickled when I'm completely immobile - I wonder what it feels like! Unfortunately, it's unlikely I'll ever find out, so long live fantasies!!

I often fantasize about being tickled when I'm completely immobile - I wonder what it feels like! Unfortunately, it's unlikely I'll ever find out, so long live fantasies!!

The lee side of me is something I've wanted to explore lately. But finding a lady ler who's ruthless enough to show me what 'tickle torture' is all about isn't always easy!!! :idunno: :(

There is nothing more irritating than a 'Lee in light bondage. All that moving around is just SO annoying.
I know the models are too scared to be in TIGHT immobile bondage, but to me personally, it just doesn't do it for me.
This is, of course, my OWN opinion.

Agreed, it's why my favorite vids have always been either from Dungeonmaiden's or Silvercherry due to their rack vids. I hate loose bondage, it's frustrating because it just feels like it robs some of the power of the tickler.

It gives an illusion of escape. The thrashing and squirming. Even if in a small way, you avoid the tickling and force the tickler to be more agile. Even however useless it might be in the end, it's a small tool that I find just robs you of the whole process.

Just my IMO, but I'm sure some of you know what I mean.

Oh really?

Just wait, some day soon you will not have to wonder....

totally agreeing with all of you guys, tight bondage is what it's supposed to be. I'd really like to try it out sometime, if the opportunity shows up one day :]

"Isabeas, Isabeau, come out come out where ever you are.

Come and visit me my little Isabeau, and I'll make it happen. I'll make your wildest dreams and more come true.:angel::cool::evilha::firedevil:veryhappy: :blaugh::D:devil::manicd::feets::tickle: :tickle::tickle::tickle: :tickle::tickle::tickle::feets::wub:

o yes...i've often fantasized about being totally immobile..

I do agree that bondage doesn’t have to be tight to be immobile, however there are different degree’s of immobility and while being trussed up in a way to prevent someone from tickling you silly is a lot of fun, you still might have a certain amount of freedom, but to tied where their is no movement :tickle: that is diabolically fiendish.

While my true love is tickling I enjoy the Bondage scene and even some light BSDM, you will find they really have got bondage down to a fine art.

While I probably do have a long time to wait until I am tied down with no movement only to be tickled senseless, then once done to be re-tied in a different position only for the tickling to begin again. When it final does happen it will be more than worth the wait.

not only have i fantasized about it, but lived it as well.

i'm also under consideration to be a submissive for a Mistress that enjoys tight rope bondage and tickling. nothing makes me enjoy a tickle-session more than knowing that the 'lee (or myself) is completely vulnerable.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/13/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the most tickling clips in one place on the web!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back