• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Real Flight Attandent feet tickled

I saw that some time ago and have been looking for it again ever since. Awesome clip! Awesome find!

I love the way the other flight attendant sees what is happening, ignores it, and goes about her business.

Great clip! :feets: Thanks for sharing it here. :D

I could imagine what would be her reaction if she would be put in the the stocked and a skillfull tickler would use babyoil and brush combo on her soles hahaha

Last edited:
There is a 2nd video on the same flight with a different flight attendant, the one who walks by during this clip.

Possibly the same producer who made "cute japanese waitress tickled on her feet" from youtube, although he isn't wearing the same ring. I have the original vid with 8 total asian women if it doesn't post here.

Attachments

• cute japan waitress sftk.gif
    cute japan waitress sftk.gif
    3 MB · Views: 343
  • !asft492587620 waitress.jpg
    !asft492587620 waitress.jpg
    224.5 KB · Views: 347
  • Cute Japan Waitress Tickled on her Feet - YouTube_Trim.mp4
    475.6 KB
  • Cute Japan Waitress Tickled on her Feet - YouTube.mp4
    3.1 MB
Possibly the same producer who made "cute japanese waitress tickled on her feet" from youtube, although he isn't wearing the same ring. I have the original vid with 8 total asian women if it doesn't post here.
Yeah mate, I believe it is the same guy.

Surley he must of known her or this was something pre-arranged.....still great video, thanks for sharing 👍

In this video we can see a real flight attandet(in uniform) feet get tickled during the flight.
She is super ticklish!!
I love that she's got that "I'm really trying to hold it together" kind of reaction. Great little clip.

If anyone has more photos or videos from the same person please share. I share photo of the other flight attendant

Attachments

• flight attendant (1).jpg
    flight attendant (1).jpg
    61.1 KB · Views: 189
  • flight attendant (2).jpg
    flight attendant (2).jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 194
Last edited:
Hi guys, I don't post all that often, but I happened to see this thread and it reminded me of an old clip I had. Unfortunately, I don't remember when I got it or where from, but at least I can offer the second scene of that lovely flight attendant's coworker.

Cheers, Silkstone18.

Attachments

• 空姐飞机上被挠痒_1.mp4
    14.7 MB
Hi guys, I don't post all that often, but I happened to see this thread and it reminded me of an old clip I had. Unfortunately, I don't remember when I got it or where from, but at least I can offer the second scene of that lovely flight attendant's coworker.

Cheers, Silkstone18.
Great clip! :feets: Thanks for sharing it here. :D

Cheers, Silkstone18.
She's really not ticklish?

She's really not ticklish?
I'd say she's roughly a 6-7 on the ticklish scale. She did react initially, but I think she was holding it in and got used to the guy's touch in the latter half of the clip. At least, that's the impression I got. Maybe if he used a brush she would've cracked.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back